chapter six.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter six.
a day to remember.

As the day went TaeMin is being really nice to my wife. It sounds weird to say. My wife. My wife, but TaeMin is being super nice. It’s irks me. Sure, she’s his fan, but come on!

It was one of the last settings of the day. So far we held hands and looked at each other, but now the photographer wants a lot of skinship. I’m not good around girls. It was already hard for me to do the looking into her eyes. I felt like she was me into her world through her wonderous eyes. Holding hands sent electricity through me. I thought I didn’t like her, but I think I do. It’s not like a couple, but as a friend. I don’t know what to say.

“Please go get dressed and meet up in the meadow. You have 30 minutes.” The photographer said and made their way to the center of the meadow to the large tree. I went to change, but before I went in the room completely I saw a glimpse of TaeMin hyung and Lexy talking and laughing. TaeMin hyung!

(Lexy’s point of view.)

“So tomorrow you want to go to the mall?” TaeMin oppa asked. I get to call him oppa! I’m so happy. Happy doesn’t even explain what I feel right now.

“Yeah. I never been to a Korean mall and I really need to buy some stuff for myself. I just moved here a few months ago and I need stuff to fill in my apartment.” I answered while jumping around the free area, since no one is recording here.

“Okay, but isn’t tomorrow a scheduled day? I have one in the morning, but do you have one for this?” I shook my head. “Then it’s settled meet you at the SM building.” TaeMin oppa grinned making me stumble. I then realized I’m running late. I did a quick wave and jolted to get changed. I came out on time in my picnic outfit or so they say and I saw Kai in the distance in his outfit. It was rather flattering. I saw that the three oppa-deul went to go change into suits for the next setting.

“GIve her a back hug.” He held me from the back which was odd to me, since I never experienced it before. “Good! Good! Now rest your head on her shoulder and pretend you’re going to kiss her neck.” The photographer told us or more specifically Kai. He tried, but ended up letting go and hugging the tree.

“I can’t.” He held onto the tree for dear life.

“Just pretend that she’s someone you really like.” He said. Kai shook his head.

“That’s just mean.” Kai argued.

“Then pretend you’re a vampire.” He told the staff to push Kai off the tree, so that he would do it again. When Kai held onto my waist, he put his head on my shoulder and tilted his head while closing his eyes. I kept my eyes on him like the photographer instructed.

“Perfect! Good idea Kai.” He took many shots and Kai wouldn’t let go.

“Can we just stay like this?”