chapter eighteen.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter eighteen.
it was an accident.

It's been a while since the filming ended and we were at the show house. I laid on the couch and found myself dozing off as the TV was playing my favorite show, The Originals. Kai, who was still highly embarrassed about what happened wouldn't dare sit next to me. His acting gotten better because he acted as if it was nothing and kept going on with the filming and holding my hand and hugging me around the waist as we were toured around the campus. Honestly, I never thought I would like the feeling of being hugged or PDA. I never understood what it felt to be shown this affection. I guess it's because I never had a boyfriend. I wish I could feel this with a real boyfriend instead of a fake husband that just acts because he has to.

(Kai's point of view.)

She fell asleep and I could hear her little snores and her face was pink. I moved from the bar stools and walked over to the couch. (We swapped the giant bean bag to a big couch.)

"Good night yeobo." I her face and tucked the stray hairs behind her ears. I hunched over the couch and kissed her forehead and just leaned on the couch. I just listened to her sleep and watched as she sniffles like a kitten. I traced her beautiful face and my tracing ended at her lips. I stared at them as the my were parted a bit. Her pink, plump lips were drawing me in and I couldn't do anything about it. I sat there until I was slipping in and out of dreamland with the angel before me. I fell asleep beside her and my face had a smile and our faces were just a few centimeters apart. Like heaven on earth.

{Rewind}

We separated and went into individual rooms in the house to do our interviews like every other time. I sat on the stool and they began to ask me questions.

"How was your day?"

"It was good. It was great because I was with Lexy. Lexy's an angel, so I've been floating on Cloud 9 all day." I answered. I shuffled in my seat for the next question.

"By the way you looked into her eyes after the incident, it seems like you fell for her. Is that true?"

{Fast Forward}

I heard a knocking at the door at around eleven at night. I got up slowly and went to the door and saw one of the VJs come in and take his camera by the TV.

"Sorry I forgot it here. Good night guys." He said and was walking towards the door. On his way out he said something that wasn't good.

"Damn it, the batteries almost gone. Why didn't I turn this off?" He shut the door and I hit the wall. He filmed that moment. That's not good at all. SM will kill me and so will the sasaeng fans. Lexy's in trouble if they send that out.

(A/N: This one was short. Happy Thanksgiving guys! Hit the shops now or soon!)