chapter three.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter three.

kai’s view.

(Kai's point of view.)

I walked into the SM building before I had to go practice. They rushed me to a conference room where the interviewing stuff was set up. I sat down and they quickly asked questions before I even had time to think.

"What did you think of Lexy when you first met her?"

"I thought she was really pretty, but all pretty girls had a price. They would usually be very conceited or insecure, but she was different. She didn't care if she looked like a fool with her plastic bags as shoes." I thought about it and remembered how long it took her to dress and it was only a out five minutes and the way she picked out her clothes were just at random.

"How did you imagine her before you met her? Were you worried?"

"I imagined her as a foreigner because she was from San Francisco. I thought she wouldn't know Korean very well, so the language barrier was a worry to me. She turned out to be very fluent and full Korean." I nodded and imagined her in my head again. She was super cute.

"As we seen, you paid a lot for her. Did you feel obligated or did you want to?"

"I just wanted to. I usually wouldn't do that, but because she was shy and really kind, I did it for her." I answered with the most honesty I could put out without getting in trouble.

"Is she at all like your ideal type?"

"I don't think so. I like gentle girls, but though she's very childish she's very tough. She threatened me in secret when I said I rather have the pink socks." I laughed at the moment.

"Did you feel any connection during the day?"

"You guys ask hard questions! But I think she was more like a little sister to me, but at the same time I thought of her like a girlfriend. I sound weird, but its true." I had to fix how I was sitting because I felt too high on my stool.

"If you could've had any girl be your wife who would it be?"

"I don't know. Out of the girls I seem around me, she's the only one that doesn't complain about useless things or have no meat. I think the little one can eat." I laughed at how big her eyes got when she saw the hot cocoa with marshmallows. She was like a fat kid seeing food for the first time in a day.

"Say a few things to her." They handed me a camcorder and I opened it up to record. I made sure I could pronounce Lexy other than LaekSi.

"Hey Lexy. I just wanted you to know that I had a lot of fun with you even though I lost a lot of energy trying to keep up with you. Remember I'm the husband, so don't go pulling me here and there. Good night wife. See you later." I shut the camera after giving the camera a wink and once I gave them the camcorder, they sprung out the room and left me with my manager to get into some work out clothes. I ran to the bathroom with the clothes manager hyung packed and ran out looking for socks. He didn't pack socks. I was just glad that I had my blue fuzzy socks. The moment she gave the socks she had so much concentration on taking off her shoes. Again she was adorable.

"How was your first day of recording?" The members asked. I smiled.

"I had a blast. She was really cute and nice, but she wouldn't let me pick what sock I wanted. She was so stuck on the pink ones." I chuckled and all of them looked at me as if I were crazy.

"What happened?" They scooted closer.

"We went to the snow because she wanted to and then we got matching socks. She kept falling so I kept having to pick her up. Stuff like that." I went on about the day while we stretched. Well I was they were just listening to me ramble on.

"Kai? Do you like her already?" BaekHyun asked. I looked flustered.

"What?" I was completely shocked that I would like a girl after one day. Lunatics.

"You naive boy." SuHo and Kris shook their heads. I don't get it.