chapter twenty-two.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter twenty-two.
the answer.

"Take as much time as you need." He said as he put his arms together and clasped his hands on his lap and hunched over. I see his eye closed and him mumbling something. I decided to break it to him.

"Oppa?" I called and he looked up full of hope. I put my hand on his. He looked down and looked back up and he knew my answer.

"I'm sorry." I said. He shook his head and smiled. It was a phony smile, but at least he was trying.

"If that's what you want. Just know that I will always love you no matter what happens. I'll support you. I can try my best to put my emotions in the past for the best. Just don't worry about me. See you tomorrow." He got up and bent over to give me a kiss me on the fore head. He left me there stuck. I still had no idea what to do. I ran up to hug the poor guy as he was walking away.

"I'm sorry." I again apologized. He chuckled and turned around. He held me close.

"You're making it harder for me to stop loving you." He held me close and he let go and I reluctantly let go of him and he slipped on his shoes and left the rooftop home. I again was stuck. I felt guilty. I have guilt without knowing the reason. Could I be the fact that I have been leading him in this whole time? But didn't he like me before I did anything? Did I actually lead him on? Of course I did. He wouldn't have liked me if I didn't.

I walked glumly to my couch and flopped onto the couch and punched the pillow numerous times. What will happen between us?

I get a phone call moments later. I check the caller ID and see his face smiling at me. I picked up the phone.

"Yes?" I answered. I heard his voice on the other side of line.

"How's life?" He asked.

"Meet me at the park near the mall. I'll tell you then." I hung up the phone and slipped it into my pocket. I put on my boots and ChanHo's coat and walked out of my house and down the stairs. I took a bus that just arrived at the nearest bus stop to my house. I just looked out the window because of how overwhelming the last hour was and I didn't seem to notice the rain has stopped. I just needed to vent and who else should I vent to other than my bestie?

"Lexy!" He called and I ran up to him and hit his chest. He hugged me.

"I missed you so much." He hugged me and his guitar case was swinging back and forth on his back and it kept me from hugging him back.

"I missed you too, Yun." I went towards the canopy and just stood there near the wet bench. He saw my face as a desperate call for help. I spilled the beans.

"No way. He did not. And I knew it. You have a fanclub? That explains why your jacket's big on you." He tapped his chin while scribbling all his words out. I leaned against the beam and sighed. Things are hard and confusing.

"I have to go. Almost curfew. See you in two days." Yun kissed my forehead and waved bye while walking away. I went the other way and decided to walk the few blocks to the café where I am going to quit. I took a napkin and pen and wrote down my resignation. I slid it into the mailbox and took the bus home. I was expressionless. I just kept thinking things over.

Tomorrow's school. The first day. I just want to cry. Everything seems so overwhelming and now school. I need to get myself together. Stress is just going to mess me up on my debut.


As promised. Another chapter, but sadly I didn't have enough time to sit down and think about what to write. I just started off with a word and started to wing it. So sorry for the bad chapter. Just be prepared for the exciting next chapter in a few days or a week. I don't know. It may be a lame chapter with an exciting aspect thrown into it. Just bare with my lame chapters for now. Thanks my nuggets!