chapter twenty-eight.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter twenty-eight.
california.

(TaeMin's point of view.)

It's been seven tiring and depressing months. Sure she's happy, but I'm hurting. I just have to accept it and support them in whatever they do. In just a few days I'll have to fly all the way to LA and meet up with the couple who took two days off and went early for K-CON. I hope she's happy with him right now.

(Lexy's point of view.)

K-CON!

"Welcome to K-CON! I'm Lexy and I'll be your host tonight. Let me introduce to you our favorite bands!" I walk off the stage and the slide begins. As it ends, I go back on stage and clap with the screaming fans.

"Awesome sauce! Are you guys ready?" Then girls of nuts again.

"Let's go!" I shout and run off the stage and BTS pops up from the floor. I run down to my dressing room and see TaeMin all ready. I change real quick and sir beside him as he texts away.

"Who's this?" I steal his phone that had all these cheesy messages.

"You have a girlfriend?!" I scream and jump on the couch. He chuckles embarrassed.

"Shut up." I says and pulls me down and covers my blabbering mouth. Then someone approaches at the door. NaEun who's not even supposed to be here comes in. I TaeMin's hand.

"Are you dating?" TaeMin nods. I jump around the room like a crazy fan girl. EXO comes to the door and sees me going nuts and Kai starts to jump with me.

"Why are we jumping?" He asks. I scream.

"Minnie oppa has a girlfriend!" Then all of them jump with me. Everyone's happy except for the embarrassed couple.

"TaeMin and Lexy in two." I calm myself down and walk out the door with TaeMin. NaEun and Kai come with us.

"Good luck honey." Kai kisses my cheek. NaEun on the other hands give him a peck and fix his clothes. Like its so cute I'm gonna die. We go on stage and perform. I, being shameless, promoted my first album that will be released in three days. Like OMG! Right?

K-CON came to an ending and we were on stage to say our goodbyes. TaeMin left early with NaEun, so I couldn't tell the world and embarrass them. Kai gets the chance to embarrass me though. He gives me a kiss on the lips and it gave me butterflies like all the other times. Not everyone likes it, since I heard some booing. As we were on our way out, I checked my fans to antifan ratio. 7:1. Like boom. I feel pretty good. Everything is going perfectly all thanks to WGM.

(A/N: This chapter booty. But, second update out of three done! One more in a minute!)