chater twenty-one.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter twenty-one.
a piercing rain and stuck in the cold.

(Lexy’s point of view.)

It was raining heavily outside the SM building and TaeMin and I sat on the floor of the dance room in our sweaty clothes looking out the windows as the raindrops stained them. Nothing to do and my training is coming to an end, we leaned back on our hands had our legs sprawled in front of us. Tired after these long weeks when they said six months, I thought around that time, but my debut day is coming sooner than expected. I was supposed to go solo, but SM decided to have me do a duo with TaeMin first as he was ready to go on his own.

“Oppa, where should we go?” I asked and he shrugged. I took off my shoes and wiggled my toes that were surrounded by the warm fuzzy socks that matched Kai’s. TaeMin kicked my feet with his.

“Let’s go out and do whatever before you get too famous and forget about me.” He said. I looked towards him. I leaned against his shoulder and patted his back.

“Never.” I said and got up. I continued, “I’m getting cleaned up. You go get ready too sweat monster.” I walked to my bag taking my spare clothes and taking them to the nearby bathroom to change. I bumped into a few jealous trainees who hated me from the beginning. I went into the bathroom to see Krystal applying her makeup. She was dressed rather formally.

“Where are you off to?” I asked. I have to say, she’s been nicer, but I can’t say we’re friends.

“I’m going out with MinHyuk from CN Blue.” I smiled. She leaned against the sink and stared at me for a while and I couldn’t help but do the same.

“Take care of JongIn okay? I know I’ve been a pain, but tell me that you’ll treat him right.” She said with a few tears welling up in her eyes.

“I will, but I’m just his partner. He doesn’t like me.” Like I like him. It was true. There was this nudge. When I called him and said he was such a good actor and asking for whatever it was, I was actually doing flips inside.

“Sure he doesn’t. Good luck on your debut.” She said walking out while wiping her face, putting on a fake smile and strutting out like a diva. I sighed and went inside one of the stalls to change into something more casual with layers and layers beneath. I left the eerie bathroom and went over to TaeMin who was dressed in something simple as well.

“Ready?” He asked. I linked my arms around his and we were on our way out. When we reached the dreaded cold weather, I shivered and screamed bloody hell. It was ing freezing. I stepped back into the building and hugged the closest body. It was a mannequin with the softest clothes I’ve ever felt.

“Funny bunny. How many layers are you wearing? Like two?” He laughed at my shivering body and checked his phone.

“It’s like negative 20 outside. Let go of the poor guy and let’s go.” He pulled my arm and when I was pulled off, I stepped on it’s foot and it winced. I looked up and saw a very stiff boy. He was as handsome as a trainee can get. He was like an ulzzang.

“I’m so sorry.” I was full of so much guilt. I kept bowing and bowing. He smiled and just kept saying it was okay. He gave out a hand and I looked at it and he motioned me to shake it.

“No hard feelings noona. You can take my coat. Have fun.” He said and took his coat off to give it to me. I held it in my arms.

“I shouldn’t.” I said and tried to hand it back. He shook his head and ran off awkwardly and in the while he shouted, “You owe me a meal noona!” I chuckled and then realised I didn’t know his name. I went after him and went to room where music was faintly heard. I went inside and everyone stared at me.

“It’s Lexy noona.” Someone said in the crowd of boys. I spotted him. He waved as if we knew each other and his cheeks tinted pink. They all stood up except him.

“Welcome to your fanclub. I am Kim Wan, the president.” He extended his arm and I took it. He hopped around with all of my fan boys.

“Uh… you… sorry, but what’s your name?” I pointed to the boy and everyone turned to eye him. TaeMin stood by the door giggling. This boy stood up and bowed.

“I am Song ChanHo. Year 97.” He bowed again. I laughed and told him that we are now officially friends and he looked like he would nearly faint.

“Here. Put in your number. You do want that date right?” He took my phone and was stumbling back. I was so surprised to know that these 15 boys would be so interested in me when I have yet to do anything worth caring for. He snapped out his daze and typed quickly. He handed the phone back to me with another bow and I chuckled.

“I’ll give you your coat back when we meet again.” I walked out the door and was walking with TaeMin out wearing ChanHo's coat. I texted ChanHo just a few meters from the fan club room. Lexy Fanclub. Who knew?

-Your coat is so warm. Thank you. ;D-

Seconds later, I heard yelling from the room and some yelling at him for me wearing his coat and exchanging numbers and such. I walked out feeling cocky. Well, not really, but I felt really good that I have an official fanclub before debut or have a fanclub at that.

"Where to?" I asked and TaeMin put his arm around me and pointed down the street to the street market. All we saw were couples and no students. We walked down the crowded streets with ease.

"Aren't you SHINee's TaeMin?" A middle aged man asked. We saw the camera hidden behind his back and I nudged TaeMin.

"Are you dating this girl?" He was creeping me out. TaeMin entwined our fingers and jet off running and this guy followed behind while taking pictures. We ran this way then that way then the other way. We were running from the press. Why were they so late at night while its raining? They were all alone too. They just swarmed together. We were near my house so I yanked him down an alley and down the hill and up the steps to my rooftop house. I unlocked it with my magnetic key and went in letting out a breath. We looked out the window to see the paparazzi outside. They looked confused as to where we went until the noticed a cab just drove past them and immediately chasing after it as if it were us. We were safe. I took off my boots and plopped onto the couch, but ended rolling off. TaeMin just laughed at me. I got back on the couch when I heard TaeMin's wow.

"It's you first time here huh?" He nodded. I then remembered when he had to go home when he said he was going to pay for my house warming gift by groceries. I got up and linked my arms to his and gave him a short tour through my small home. He then scratched his head.

"Where do you dance? There's no space here." I shrugged.

"I don't dance really. I only dance at the company." He had another thought.

"How about back in the States?" I thought long and hard.

"I didn't dance much actually." He had the hugest eyes ever.

"Then how did you get so good?" I blushed.

"Natural talent? I guess." He then whispered the sweetest words under his breathe that made me feel so gleeful.

"Natural beauty too." I chuckled.

"Stop lying." I smacked his arm that was hard as a rock. He looked at me in the sincerest eyes. He took my hands and led me to the couch.

"You think I would ever lie to you?" He sighed and closed his eyes and looked deep into my eyes. It was getting serious now. "You know that kiss that almost happened? You remember right? Well, I just want you to know that ever since then, I couldn't stop thinking of you and how much I desperately want you to be mine. To think that you and I have both moved on is just not true. You may have moved on from that day, but I can't help but to love you. The endless nights of you. Though it may be creepy, I just dream about us becoming more than friends and getting together. All these days we hang out and practice makes me fall deeper. Every smile, every laugh, every single thing about you makes me do flips inside. I just want to say this to you to make you aware of your options. You have Kai and I choose to from. I can give you everything you would want in a man and keep you safe. I don't want to bring him down, but I can protect you unlike Kai who can't even protect himself. Just... Please pick me."

I was stuck.


I'm back after my one and a half month hiatus. Don't worry guys, thereis more to come soon. I'm in the process of writing two following chapters at the moment. Just bare with me. I might update sometime this week or early next week. If I don't, I must be really busy. My schedule has been really hectic and I never know when something comes up. So I apologize for such the long wait. See you soon.
BTW COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO TIE ALL THIS TOGETHER. I JUST GO AND PULL CRAP OUT OF MY . EXCUSE MY FRENCH. LET'S JUST HOPE THIS COMES OUT WELL.
SUBSCRIBE TOO! ALSO IF YOU WANT, I WOULD REALLY LIKE SOME HELP ADVERTISING. CAN YOU HELP ME SPREAD THE STPRY OUT? LOVE YOU UNICORNS. MUAH! (Geez, I seem so sweet. I really am a total .)