chapter sixteen.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter sixteen.
surprise at japan.

(Still Kai's point of view.)

After that day of fun and controversy with Lexy, she gotten a job at a nearby café and her uniform adds to her innocence. I would like to visit her, but I'm going to go on stage anytime now. It's saddening that I don't get to hang out with her today.

"EXO, you're on." We filed up. I got up last and saw Lexy in the front row. She was wearing a wolf shirt and waving up light sticks with my name. I waved to her and girls behind her were fighting that it was for them. Lexy shook her head and began to dance to the groove. Such a weirdo.*Dance loser! Dance* She's so cute when she dances. My eyes were on her the whole time. My hair was in my face, but she was still there. She cheered me on and did the fan chant. When SHINee came on she screamed so loud. TaeMin blew her a kiss and she pretended to faint while the girls beside her actually did. Oh, I'm gonna kill him.

"Prepare to die." I muttered. SuHo and Kris gave me a weird look.

"Calm down." They patted my shoulder and walked off. I just stood behind the stage and watched how Lexy smiled and enjoyed herself. I'm so happy she came.

"Now will Lexy come onto stage." LeeTeuk hyung announced and she walked up. She was given a cake from her café. It was my favorite cake from that café and I get it everytime.

"Happy Birthday Fluffy!" She shouted into the mic and the crowd had an uproar. I was congratulated and walked up to Lexy giving her a back hug and I noticed the camera crew for We Got Married. I only now noticed it. She turned around and smashed the cake into my face. Every SM idol came out and squirted me with water guns. XiuMin hyung on the other hand came and my face. What the heck man?! Lexy took the biggest gun and squirted me everywhere. I was soaked and the fans were in love. I ran up to the dry Lexy and made her all wet by hugging her. She screamed and ran away with TaeMin. They did a duo and I was slipping everywhere. Gosh. I already told him about my feelings. When he said he liked her, he REALLY liked her.

(Flashback time.)

"So I was planning on asking Lexy on a date after SM Town. Do you think sh—" I cut TaeMin off and gave him a glare.

"I don't think she'll go out with you." I said and he cocked his head. He's supposedly perfect, but why does he not have the quickness trait. He is so damn dense.

"Why not? She's my fan and we've been talking a lot more lately. I think she might say yes to a date with me." He continued.

"The reason is that you won't be likely to get her as a date when she'll be with me." I tried to not make it obvious the jealousy I feel when I can picture everything they did together and what may happen in the future.

"Huh?" He asked. I was aggravated. It's been a long day and it's the day before the concert and I didn't get to see her today or even hear her voice. I shouted, "I like her too! Now shut up and leave me alone." I slammed the door to practice room as I walked out to my car and drove home to the dorms and knocked out.

(TaeMin's point of view.)

I need to step it up. A lot. I may have a chance, but Kai has a higher chance. It's like 60% compared to 40%.

(Flashback is done?! No!!)

I shot Kai multiple times in irritation and shot him in the ear, mouth and inside his nose. I will win her, if that's the last thing I do.

(Back to Kai's point of view.)

It was the end of SM Town and its time to rest. I went towards Lexy as she recorded us. I heard her say, "Happy Birthday Han SeungYun. See you at home. I'll get you a present with my next paycheck. Just wait." She waved to the camera as I engulfed her into a hug and smiled at the camera giving a slight wave.

"Say something." She nudged me. I coughed and simply said, "Twins' day out on Friday. See ya Yun. January 14, 1994 for the win!" She closed the camera and sent it to him. I went to change into my dry clothes and saw TaeMin go to her and put a towel over her wet body. I ran to the dressing room and took one of my shirts specially made with a specific fabric only worn by EXO members and gave it to her.

"Change into this in this room. I'll be right back with some pants. You're what size?" I was sort of in a rush because I could see her shivering and I don't want her to get sick or want TaeMin to comfort her. Yes, I can be selfish. She whispered in my ear what size and ran to SNSD's room and knocked on the door. They opened it and I saw them all glamorous.

"Can I get a pair of pants? I think she said... I forgot. Can I hug one of you to see?" They laughed at me, but obliged. I went to hug every member that had a spare pair of pants and thought they weren't it.

"Can I borrow a pair of pants?" I asked f(x) and they shrugged. I hugged each member until I got to Krystal. I placed my hands around her waist and measured awkwardly.

"This feels right. Don't you think." She cooed. I vomited inside my mouth. "I'm going to take these." I reached over to the rack and took a pair of pants that belong to Krystal. I gave them to her and she slipped them on and now she was walking around shoeless since her couple sneakers were wet. I grabbed my fluffy socks from my bag and ran to the van in the VIP parking lot and took out the shoes I bought for her this morning. Long story short, I saw these shoes and thought of her. I jolted back to the room and placed the shoes at her feet and let her do it herself as she spoke to TaeMin who sat beside her. I sat beside her in her new dry clothes too and panted until I felt my heart go back to its rightful spot.

"You know you didn't have to do all that excercise." She chuckled and patted my face dry. I shook my head and replied, "It was my choice. I'm glad you're not cold." I gave her a hug and the camera crew shut off momentarily.

"Go get 'em dongsaeng." JongSuk patted my shoulder as he whispered. I smirked and TaeMin went off into his van and went back to the hotel with the rest of SM except EXO.

"It's your first time in Japan right?" The manager yelled and everyone filed and shouted gleefully about freedom. We've actually been her plenty of times, but we never got to explore outside of the hotel or concert venues.

(Lexy's point of view.)

"Today we have a special guest so we'll go out to eat first. Where do you want to go eat Lexy?" They asked. I looked at Kai. "Oppa, what do you wanna eat?" I questioned.

"Well, didn't you say you never tried authentic Japanese ramen before. Let's go eat ramen." He suggested. "I asked what you wanted to eat." I poked him on the shoulder. He put his arm around me and rested his chin on my shoulder. So much contact. Sure, I've done this before with other people, but never with a guy or a guy most desired by females of all ages. It gives me the chills, but his next some of words made me freeze.

"Everything that has to do with you, I want." His breath glided onto my neck and I shivered and the whole group of friends and crew shouted.

"Get a room!" They covered their eyes, but left the camera rolling. I stood up awkwardly and went to get my wet clothes and put it into my bag. Kai took my bag and let it rest on his shoulder as we held hands while walking behind the rest EXO who were going in multiple vans. Kai and I were in the same car as the crew which were just four people. Two women I don't know very well, but I know one of them is for the interview another for a translator and the other two are just JungSuk and ByungJoon, the camera man and mic man.

(Again Kai's point of view.)

We made it to the restaurant and we were ordering bowls of ramen. I saw the portions and they were quite large. I was ravished so I decided to get the normal sized bowl which everyone else was getting. The cameras were set up in every corner of our private room and the four crew members sat at the opposite end of the table so they wouldn't disrupt our shots. Sad for an excuse, but we all know they just hate being on camera.

"Can I get number 21?" Lexy ordered. I was getting the same.

"Small, Regular, or Large sized?" The only waitress that spoke Korean tried hard not to squeal. It's what happens when they're young and meet us. Seems cocky, but statistics don't lie that whenever they meet an EXO member they get pink and all hot.

"Large please!" She grinned and she jotted down. Amazing... Lexy's amazing.... She scurried off.

"Oh and water all around! Thank you!" Lexy sort of shouted across the way, but at least we got our orders.

"Are you going to finish that?" Lexy asked as I was about to collapse eating my regular sized bowl when her's was gone and clean. I pushed my bowl to her and so did most of us. It was between XiuMin and her. We had a stare down on who get's which bowls and in the end, XiuMin had more bowls, but Lexy had to help him finish his bowls. I told you guys before that this girl can eat. How does she not gain weight though? She burped loud as she drank her soda.

"Classy. Very classy." I laughed and she her lips.

"I know." She took another sip.

"Love shot for the couple!" EXO screamed like fan girls. We took two glasses of soda and gulped it down. Like what the hell. We're already hanging loose, minus well look like fools. Lexy seems to be suffering from food coma. She laid back on her chair and rubs her Buddha belly.

"Good night guys." She mutters and knocks out in the bustling restaurant. I pick up her tiny body and walk out the restaurant. Each member pats my shoulder.

"Nice pick bro." Yup, I know.


ANOTHER UPDATE! WHOOT! WHOOT!