chapter fifteen.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter fifteen.
sick puppy.

(Still Kai's point if view.)

I held onto Lexy's shoulders as we trailed into the building and into depyonim's head quarters. Inside we saw depyonim reading something from his tablet. He looked up as we closed the door.

"I've been waiting." He gestured us to sit and we did as told. We just listened to him talk to us.

"From what I know is that you beat up three fans." He looked towards Lexy. She nodded with guilty looking like a puppy. How cute can she get?

"She had a good reason to do so or she would have been—" I began. Depyonim cut me off by holding out a hand to halt. He stood up and made his way around his desk, leaning against his desk, having his hands hang from the edge of the desk and his legs crossed. He looked deeply at her and lifted her head up to examine her face. Depyonim what are you doing right now?!

"Do you know how much trouble you have put JongIn and yourself in? In a few hours, you will be the gossip going around. People will talk about you two going on an official date then you being a bad girlfriend beating people up then it ill elevate to you possibly beating him. You put yourself into much trouble dragging what I manage in chaos. I am going to have to fix this and its all because of your thoughtless action." I again tried to answer.

"She was trying to protect—" I again was cut off.

"Herself? Yes, that's exactly what happened." He sarcastically remarked. She finally spoke up.

"It is true that I was thoughtless. I understand your disappointment in someone who you have no jurisdiction over and now you have to fix their mess. I understand. I want to apologize. Would it be better for me to quit We Got Married?" She looked right at depyo. She was sincere.

"I admit it is disappointing to have to fix your mess, but knowing how you carry yourself; I can respect you. You can stay in the show as it ranks higher than TaeMin's broadcast. Now you may leave." He leaned back a bit more and I stood up as she stood up. As we were about to leave I heard him call me.

"JongIn stay for a moment." He said and I went back to the chair after closing the door. "What were you doing going on a date with her without my consent?" I had my head hung low.

"It wasn't a date. It was just spending time with a friend." I answered; he nodded his head lightly and look at a paper.

"That's good then. On your way down bring this to my secretary and we can set up a conference." He handed me a paper and I looked back at him.

"What would've happened if it was a date?" I let him think as he went around his table and sat in his chair again.

"I will most likely have another hard time fixing the mess it'll create. Now go to your crush before I tell her myself." I looked at him with large eyes.

"How'd you know?" He leaned closer to me. He smirked like an old man. "You don't think I would know by how obvious you are?"

"Am I that obvious?" I shook my hair with my hand and hunched over.

"Yeah, but JoonMyeon and YiFan told me first. Make sure Krystal doesn't find out." He winked and continued, "By the way, what university did you want to go to?"

"You know about the Krystal thing too? Nevermind." Scratching my head, I replied, "I'm thinking of going to Seoul University." Depyo gave me a weird look.

"I'll get you in for next year." He wrote on a post-it. I shook my head.

"Can I start after the winter break?" I scratched my head again and ruffled my hair. He cocked his head.

"You want to start school in the second semester? If you do that you'll have to get a tutor for what you missed your first semester. You hate school... something's up. Tell me about it." He leaned really close towards me and occasionally taking a sip of his juice.

"Lexy's going there and I just kind of want to go there too. You know? To have more time with her." Depyonim gave a hysterical laugh with snorts here and there.

"Okay, you sick puppy. Just make sure to get your supplies and other needs done by the end of next week. School starts on the 24th. I'll get my assistants to help you with finding you a tutor. Now get out!" He shouted and literally kicked me out with his right foot.