chapter fourteen.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter fourteen.
free day.

(Still Kai’s point of view.)

I went back to the house the next day to see if Lexy is still sleeping. I walk up the steps to the gate an meet her mother who was just leaving.

"Good afternoon ma'am." I smiled and bowed 90 degrees. She gave me a grin and told me to bring Lexy to her house while she runs errands. I strolled into the house and slipped on my slippers. I opened the door to see her brushing her teeth. I went up to her with a smile and she have me a wide, minty grin. I felt her head and it was normal without a fever.

"Are you okay now?" I asked and she nodded like a little kid. She spit the toothpaste out and rinsed . She ran up to my face and let out a huff. I felt my the warm breath that was really minty. This kid.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be practicing?" She wondered. I shook my head.

"I came here to check on you and it's the only day all of SM is free. Where you heading to? Your mom wants me to bring you home." She shrugged. She grabbed her backpack and she was like a little kid. Outfit

"Are you going to help me put some things up at my house? I need all the help I can get." She slipped on her hat and we went down to the car and she opened the door and the cold breeze hit her and I put a coat around her and she just laughed at herself. I walked down the trail of snow and unlocked the door to the car. She ran to me like a child. I opened the door and said, "For my fair lady." In return she simply said, "Quit it. We aren't recording." It just broke my heart. I guess ignorance is bliss. She would be in chaos if she knew I liked her and also her ultimate bias did too.

"When's the concert again?" She asked sudden and woke me up from my thoughts. She was occasionally singing to DaeHyun hyung's parts. Her voice was soothing and not childish what so ever. She sort sounded a bit Ailee noona. I need to tell depyonim (president, SooMan) about her.

"It's next Tuesday." It's saddening on that special day I can't celebrate with her.

"On your birthday. Poor guy." It was surprising she remembered my birthday. I drove to her house and she went up the steps and up to the fourth floor by elevator. Right when she opened the door, it was a mess. It was just a bunch of white furniture in the center of no where and clump of bright things in a corner.

"Let's get cracking." She said and took off the coat, her hat, her shoes and rolled up her sleeves.  I did so too and we began arranging things around and when it wasn't that nice looking we would push the couch around to position it right. We pushed the couch until we were sweating and our socks made us slip. We slipped and fell and just laid on the floor. We panted as the house was finally done being arranged. The only thing we need to do is unpack the little things. We got up and brought over the boxes and began sorting everything. We came upon volleyball equipment. She took it oh and she quickly threw it on the couch.

"Let's go play later." She just suggested and because I don't know how to play volleyball I want to learn. We went through all types of clothes and we sorted them out.

"Let's go hiking too!" I nodded again. She was so excited, by the time we were completely down with the whole house, we sat on her couch and just sat there tired.

"Want something to drink? Eat?" She offered and I went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge with her. We looked at each other.

“Let’s go shopping then.” I suggested and I slipped on my shoes and she slipped on hers. I was wearing our couple sneakers. I don’t know, I guess just having the same thing as her makes it more important. I put on my coat and she put on her coat and we hoped down the steps to the elevator. We got into my car and we drove to the supermarket. I am loving this GPS right now.

As soon as we parked and left the car, I grabbed a cart and she gladly hoped onto the end of the cart as I pushed. We went from aisle to aisle laughing at the stupid things we say. It totally makes sense to us even though we just pull crap out of our butts and say it. Lets just say we were being very blunt talking about wanting to fart or something. It wasn't helpful to say that while standing next to produce. The lady looked at us oddly and began walking off. The old woman sitting was laughing at how idiotic we were being. Women came up and down aisles and one stopped right in front of us. A teenage girl came up and put something in the cart and right when she turned around, she spotted me. She took out her phone and took many shots and began screaming having some other girls come. We just tried to ignore it and go with the flow.

"Did we get this yet?" Lexy held up an artichoke. I shrugged and she bagged it throwing it in the cart. I moved closer to her and whispered, "sorry to break it to you, but this is only going to get worse." She nodded with a worried face. I feel bad for her now. I don't want her to be harassed, but that is a possibility. I won't let it happen though. We went to the cashier and checked out and leaving without ease as paparazzi began swarming outside. Damn that girl. I felt someone touch my and then I noticed a fan had touched me. I shook her off and kept walking away with Lexy. I felt a tug at my arm and when I was about to fling the grip off, I heard Lexy screaming. She was getting pulled away by some sasaeng fans. I was pushing through the sea of cameras and ran to her seeing how they just threw her to the ground. They can be so pathetic to hurt someone who is 5'2" and smaller than all three of them. I reached them in time to witness a major whooping. I would've thought I was going to feel hurt after, but because of Lexy's abnormal strength I was gleeful. She got up quick and flipped every girl to the floor , smacking them, punching and they looked up to her afraid. One had a busted lip and another had a scratch and one didn't have a mark.

"Nothing, but talk." I saw that move she did that made them flinch and run away scared for their lives. She wasn't panting or sweating. She was just a little angry. I could see the fury in her eyes start to diminish.

"What was that?" I wondered. She picked up the fallen bag and looked at me with cute eyes.

"Don't trip Crip." She said randomly in English. I cocked my head to the side and she laughed. I guess it's an American thing. In just moments my phone rang with news about me and Lexy supposedly on a date. Another was about Lexy beating the tar out of the girls. In all honesty, she has become a celebrity without notice and one that can fight. Our accounts were blown up with messages and new articles being written about her.

"Let's go. The boss wants to talk to us." I said as I read the text from SooMan depyonim.

SM: We need to talk. ASAP.

(A/N: Early update guys. I won't have one this Friday. BTW I usually update on Fridays or Saturdays. I sometimes am too busy so Sunday. Today is the only day I can update this week. Good night guys!)