chapter ten.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter ten.
just an ordinary day.

“I’m going to surprise JongIn oppa today. I have time to make lunch boxes for EXO and I think they’ll like it.” I spoke into the camera. My plan was to make use of the bento boxes we had yesterday. I feel bad for these people who even work on Christmas day, but when you think about it, Korea doesn’t really care for Christmas. It’s mainly about doing ‘it’ and exchanging gifts. It has no real meaning.

“I’ll be making rolled egg, kimbap and a little japchae. That’s for the rest of EXO. For JongIn oppa I’m going to make seafood pancake, fishcake, kimchi, rolled egg and a rice ball.” It took about 3 hours. I started at 10, so they must be really hungry. The manager promised me that he’ll get them to stay there until 2PM.

“It’s already 1:30PM! Let’s go! They must be hungry!” I packed the boxes into bags and ran down the hill to the bus stop. I sat down in the seat closer to the door while the two staff members sat behind me. The cameras were off and I decided to talk to them while we get to the company.

“So do you want to eat your lunch box?” I asked them and they looked at me as if I was crazy.

“You didn’t think I’ll leave oppa-deul out did you?” I handed them two boxes and they scarfed them down.

“Thank you.” They said after only five minutes. I saw that they were now really happy. I would understand if they woke up early to prepare the camera and microphones and made sure to get to me an hour before filming.

“I have a question for you JungSuk oppa. Do you have a girlfriend?” I wiggled my eyebrows. He laughed and shook his head.

“Why not you’re handsome?” I asked and ByungJoon answered.

“He’s too dark.” He pointed to his skin.

“I don’t about that. I guess it’s just how Asia is. Everyone wants paste colored skin, but I think a little color shows health and iness.” I flexed my muscles and kissed them. “You’re muscles are large because of holding that camera for so long.” I continued.

“Thank you for encouraging me, but the stops here. When I get a girlfriend and marry her, you will be the first person to thank.” He laughed and picked up the camera and turned it back on. We walked into the building and I met the manager who led us to the dance room. I knocked on the door. They had an odd response.

( No one’s point of view. )

“Go get the door LuHan.” Kris demanded.

“SeHun go get it.” LuHan laid on the floor.

“JongIn open the door.” He pushed Kai.

“You’re closer Chen.” Chen pushed ChanYeol.

“BaekHyun get it.” BaeKhyun whined and laid down and had his head resting on SuHo’s lap.

“Hey Lay go open the door. Oi. Oi. Lay!” XiuMin pointed to the door.

“Huh?” Lay was drinking water and in a daze.

“You guys are so lazy.” D.O stood up and opened the door. He bowed as he saw Lexy.

“It’s your wife JongIn.” Tao called out having everyone stand up and bow except for Kai.

(Lexy’s point of view.)

“Yah you don’t greet your own wife?” I shouted and Kai turned around still sipping on his drink.

“Hey.” He smirked and I ran over to him and kicked him.

“How nice!” I laughed as I kept kicking him lightly. The members laughed at the scene.

“What are you doing here?” He wondered. I pointed to the bags I dropped by the door.

“I brought lunch for you, you ungrateful .” I ran to the door and took the bags in and set them in the center of the room.

“Oppa-deul come sit here! Lunch time!” I took out the multiple boxes and each one had a different picture on them.

“Is this one mine?” BaekHyun took the one with a bacon. I nodded.

XiuMin had a bun. LuHan had a deer with a bow on it’s ear.

“I am a man!” LuHan whined.

Kris got a basket ball and a dragon it. I don’t know why I did that, but yeah. SuHo had an angel. Lay gotten a unicorn that was dancing. BaekHyun had the bacon he found. Chen had a troll. ChanYeol had a buffalo playing a guitar. D.O had an owl with a chef’s hat. Tao had KungFu panda. SeHun had a smiley face with its tongue sticking out.

“This one is for you.” I gave Kai the pink bento box.

“Why didn’t you get the pink one?” Kai asked.

“You said you wanted pink last night.” I remembered and he then nodded.

“Aiye!~” EXO laughed at the guy who has a feminine touch.

“So you said I was your bias on the broadcast.” ChanYeol tried sitting beside me to eat. I shook my head.

“Not anymore.” Kai pushed to the side.

“I am.” He said with very much amount of cockiness. I smacked him and I shook my head again.

“You will always be second.” I teased he looked at me with an are-you-serious-your-own-husband-isn’t-your-favorite-gosh-darn-unicorn-hamburger-member look.

“I like Kris.” I looked at Kris and he had wide eyes.

“I’m your favorite?! No way… I mean of course. I’m y and I’m the lead rapper, lead singer and lead dancer, even the best leader and artist.”

“You’re even more arrogant than oppa.” Kris rubbed the back of his head and pushed ChanYeol even farther and sat beside me as Kai sat on the other side.

“He’s even the best at being stupid.” Chen whispered to SeHun. They laughed together as I laughed as well. We took a big breath and looked at eachother and bursted into laughter again with all the others even though they don’t know what’s going on. I guess the laughing is contagious. It took us awhile to eat up, but they didn’t hold back with eating. I felt comfortable so I killed the food like a pig.

“Thanks for the food.” They thanked me and then Kai looked down at my clothes.

“Did you come here to dance with us?” I looked around and they all had their eyes on me. I shook my head.

“You look like a dancer.” Kai thought aloud.

“Dance with us?” LuHan suggested making all of them cheer.

“Not unless you dance a girl dance. I want SuHo, ChanYeol, you and Kris to dance.” I spoke to LuHan he pouted and they really wanted it. All of them danced and when it came Kris he was really shy to do it.

“Now dance Growl. You were practicing that right?” They shook their heads and pulled me off of the ground and sat in my place.

“You’re turn. We’ll show you Growl later.” I huffed and plugged in my phone and then came the music.

“You know our dance?” They asked and I nodded as an answer.

“I’m going to steal her for myself!” Kris laughed as Kai glared at him.

“Shut up!” Kai shouted at his hyung.

“Oh hey guys! Lexy?” TaeMin peeked through the door and there she was.

“Hello Lexy.” Krystal waved.

“Awe .” Kris spoke in English. I nodded.

“What are you saying?” They asked Kris.

“Hello oppa and Krystal.” I bowed.

“Awe . Awe . Awe .” Kris went to get water. Another text came.

Don’t get alone with her. She’ll tear you apart. - Kris

Hello . - Your’s Truly