chapter twenty-four.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter twenty-four.
lover's quarrel.

As I walk down the aisle I pick up the flowers that I clumsily dropped and look ahead and grinned as I saw his smiling face. My heart stopped when I saw that killer smile. It was utterly beautiful. I stumbled toward Kai in my heels. He laughed as he held out a hand. I took it for him to stabilize me. We then stood there staring into each other's eyes. I broke the silence.

"Is it just me or do we shop a little too often?" I ask as I put the dry chrysanthemum flowers in the cart. He nods his head as he turns and again I stumble.

"I hate heels!" I pouted as I kept walking. I didn't like my outfit today. Don't get me wrong. It's cute, but I don't feel like I'm in season. A dress? Really?

"Sit." He pulls the cart over to the furniture section. I sit on the recliner and lean back as the leg part comes up. I relax as my pulsating feet can take a rest. The next movement I made was taking off these shoes. Kai laughed as he took something out of his backpack. I saw sneakers!

"For my little whiny child, here you go." He put socks on my feet and slipped the shoes on. He laces them twice, the way I like it. I stand up reluctantly and my feet feel a little better, but I have a little sore spot at the balls of my feet. I sit back down.

"Let's go." He pulls me up from the comforting recliner and I get up and run through the aisles to find the sport section. I find all these soccer and basketballs, but it's kinda low in volleyballs. I saw a net, but nothing else. Kai walked over to me.

"You run so fast." He panted and I shrugged.

"I'm done. Onward ho!" I stood on the other end of the cart as he pushed and pointed towards the checkout lines. Again, I was having fun after the long month of promotion and about three episodes have passed and we were now on our honeymoon in the lovely land of the Bay Area. I took out my card and swiped as the cashier was making googley eyes at him.

"Hi sweetie. How you've been?" She asks with her s squeezed close. Kai looked at me and he was so confused. I put my wallet in my purse and purposely showed off my ring. She backed off as soon as she saw my ring. It was funny to do this even though we weren't actually married. I picked up one of the grocery bags from this ratchet Asian girl and Kai took the rest.

"What happened?" He asks in his Seoul accent.

"Oh nothing, just making sure they know you're mine." He put the grocery in the back of the car and said he'll drive and I didn't hesitate. My feet hurt. I don't want to put my throbbing feet on the gas pedal.

"What song is this?" He asked as my station was on. I bumped it up and started to dance.

"It's called Gas Pedal." I laughed as he tried to get with music and try to be all 'gangsta'. He can't. He's too Asian to do this unless he's like BTS or GD, but other than that, no one can pull it off. (A/N: OMG MY HUSBAND, KEVIN WOO OF UKISS SINCE 2007, TRIED GOING GANGSTA DURING AFTER SCHOOL CLUB AND IT DIDN'T GO WELL. HE'S TOO CUTE FOR IT.)

"Oppa, no. Stop it." I smacked him and he chuckled as I changed the station.

"Not the station for you." I leaned back as the song played. Kai's head bobbed as he listened.

"This is John Legend right?" He asked. I nodded. He then sang the only English parts he knew and it was adorable. We stopped at the Yogurt Land in Berkeley. He told me he's never tried popping boba. And today he will. We were decked out in couple clothes (I changed because of that stupid dress.) and we walked into the small yogurt shop and we took the biggest cup and filled it with his favorite flavours and them I brought him to the topping bar. He was amazed with how many different types of popping boba there was. I took a scoop of every flavour and paid the cashier. He took a big scoop as we were going to leave and the camera men followed behind. People looked at us like we're weirdies. Then a group of Caucasian and Asian teens around my age or younger came in and I could tell they are in some anime club.

"You're Kai! Oh my gosh!" They squirmed in this fin shop as the screams bounced off the walls. Some girls looked at me in disgust. I heard murmuring about me like 'Who's she?'

"Hello." He says in his Engrish and smiles and shakes hands and take pictures. I feel outcasted. I understand he's Kai, but hey! We're on our honeymoon! It sounds real to me, but at the end of the day we won't be a couple anymore. Let's pretend to be angry with him and see what he does.

"She's not even that pretty. She's not as pretty as Jessica or Tiffany." A girl said louder than the others. I smiled and just walked out the shop. I stormed out actually and I felt like I was playing my part well.

(Kai's point of view.)

She just stormed off. Did I do something wrong?

"That girl was hella ugly." This really pink girl said and I could understand her enough to know she was rude.

"My wife is beautiful." I said in my really bad English, but it was to set her straight. I took my froyo from the table and walked out the cramped shop and followed after Lexy who was sitting in the car with some rock music playing. I sat in the passenger seat as she turned the key and we drove off and to San Francisco. I had to ask.

"Are you angry?" She didn't answer, but instead turned left. She's really angry. As we arrived at the hotel, she got out the car and walked into the building and I took the things and brought them up in a hassle. I slid the card key pin and entered the penthouse like hotel, setting the items on the kitchen counter. I went in the room and Lexy was on her laptop.

"What did I do?" I asked as I laid on my stomach staring at her as she typed in the search bar. She plugged her ear buds in and ignored me. I reached for her hand and she just shook me off. I rolled off the bed and decided to make dinner since that's the only thing I could do. I walked out the room and shut the door and went to the kitchen. I used the small kitchen to do whatever and looking at KyungSoo's recipes he typed up for me before the honeymoon. I then finished putting the ingredients into the stew pot and let it simmer. To pass time, I called my noona for some help using the service card the crew provided.

"Noona! I need help!" I cried into the phone and she laughed.

"Is it because of your wife?" She knows me so well. I nodded my head and she answered though she can't even see me. She continued, "What's wrong?" Before I could say another word, she went on. "She's mad at you isn't she? You big dummy! You- Gosh you nugget!" She was yelling at me from the other side and she was calling me names. She's so mean to me.

"Help me! What do I do?!" I practically whined into my phone.

"Well from what I noticed about her is that she likes cute and childish things like Pororo. Do something cute. I don't have time. If my suggestion doesn't help ask TaeMin or something. Bye." Then she hung up. I went to the stew and saw it boiling close to the top and I saw the meat sort of falling off the bone. I took a quick taste and it was amazing. The power of KyungSoo and mom. I took two of the bowls we had and poured some of the broth an picked some pieces of meat out and cleaned the bowls up. I set them 'cute' I guess. I just put our couple mugs and utensils and put them near the white bowls.

"Babe. Come eat." I opened the door and peered my head in and saw her fast asleep. I tip-tied in and tucked her in. I gave her a forehead kiss and walked out again. Sigh... I wanted her to taste the fresh stew that was actually good.

(Lexy's point of view.)

I couldn't help myself but to smile as he left the room. How would he react if I told him I wasn't mad at him