chapter seven.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter seven.
a new bestie.

I still can’t get that moment out of my mind. I need to get it out before I go shopping with TaeMin in a few minutes. I arrived at the building and stood along with the fans shouting the SHINee fanchants when the girls spotted me and attacked me about Kai. It wasn’t bad, but it was uncomfortable just listening to them ask question about Kai actually being so sweet. I saw the blondie come out of the building and I made a break for it. I ran over to TaeMin and tackled him into the van and closed the door.

“Those girls are crazy.” I cried and buckled my seat. TaeMin oppa and I gotten closer since we met a few days ago. I bet you’re wondering why I met him a few days ago, but the shopping trip was planned for the day after. He accidentally looked at the wrong week, so he had to do a rain check until today.

“I know. You get used to it.” He went into his backpack and took out a banana milk and handed me a strawberry. We went over this when we were texting about our favorite things. I feel as if I know TaeMin better than I know Kai. Sad, since Kai is supposed to be my husband, but I think TaeMin and I have more in common. Though we look cute and have childish charms, we are evil... or not.

“We’re here.” TaeMin oppa took his backpack and strapped it on with his hat and sunglasses on. He advised me to where MinHo’s, so I did. The plan was not to catch too much attention or we’ll be all over the tabloids.

As we made our way around the whole mall, we weren’t detected. Surprising that instead of just different stores or random gizmos, but Korean malls have a store for different objects. It may be the reason why we haven’t been caught. We’re on the seventh floor which is the home improvement level. No one goes there unless they’re old or are guys.

“How much do you have left?” He asked as I looked at my wallet. I looked and only saw a few bills.

“I have 75,500 won left.” I answered. “Do you think’s it’s enough to buy couple tees?” He nodded, but shrugged later. We went into the elevator with my items and went up to the eighteenth floor. As we walked, TaeMin oppa caught suspicion. He held my hand and hid his face a bit more and we made our way to a hidden customization shirt maker place. I can’t believe he’s holding my hand! I thought that hanging out with idols for about a month would make me less squirmy, but I guess TaeMin is an exception. He let go making the tingling feeling wear off.

“What can I do for you?” The clerk asked. I rubbed my head.

“Can you make sweaters for me? Like sweatshirts?” I asked and he nodded.

“Certainly. Just go over to those stations and design each sweater and come back in an hour.” I went over and created the cutest shirts, but they missed something.

“Why don’t put nicknames on it?” TaeMin oppa asked and my eyes went large. Perfect.

“Fluffy?” TaeMin read over my shoulder. I nodded.

“It’s a fan thing. You know we write fanfics. So there is something called fluff which means cute and sweet. I think Kai fits under that description.” I submitted Kai’s sweater and I was finishing up mine, but I don’t know what nickname to put.

“Why don’t you put Totoro?” He wondered.

“How did you know I like Totoro?” I questioned.

“I didn’t. That’s just your name in his phone. I guess it’s his nickname for you.” He cheered. I shook my head and punched him jokingly.

“Okay done. Let’s go eat.” I suggested, so what he wanted to eat was a burger and I was really craving one for a while. We saw the McDonald’s down on the bottom, so we raced down betting who would have to give the other person a piggy-back ride back up. In the end, it was a tie. Now what a?

“I’ll get a bulgogi burger. She’ll get a McChicken.” TaeMin ended up paying for the lunch. I offered, but he said that since he hadn’t had fun lately, he was grateful. We stayed in the area to chat. There were many girls coming out of high school from across the street. TaeMin oppa was so scared that he ran off without me, but because I’m quick, I caught up, but tripped losing TaeMin when I felt someone pull me up and turn the corner into a dark alley-ish hall. He panted as I was pinned to  the wall. Oh my gosh!!!!

(TaeMin’s point of view.)

The girls ran past the hall and went towards the fountain. I looked up to see Lexy looking straight at me. Her eyes were captivating me. Her smile was lovely. Her hair was perfect. Without a second thought, my head started moving closer to her until I was only a few centimeters to kissing her, when she pushed me off.

“I’m sorry.” She left to get the sweaters without me. I ran over to her to see what was up.

“I’m sorry I did that, but I just couldn’t help it.” I pleaded she nodded her head.

“I get it.” She understood?

“Can you forgive me?” I asked. She nodded.

(Lexy’s point of view.)

“Can you forgive me?”

“Can we just stay like this?”