chapter eight.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter eight.
couple’s day out.

Outfit I arrived at the house when I saw Kai waiting for me at the gate. I still can’t believe what he said to me. I know that this is just a show, but I didn’t think he would actually... you know. As I reached him he greeted me with a smile and opened the gate for me. On the door it had an envelope. ~Party time!~ On the side was a tree in different colors and a house beside it. Then it hit me. It’s going to be Christmas Eve tomorrow.

“Let’s go inside first.” He suggested unlocking the door. As we went inside, he sat down on the couch and my feet just made me go sit beside him.

“Let’s do a Christmas mash up since tomorrow is Christmas Eve.” I thought aloud and he nodded.

“I’ll invite some friends.” He took out his phone and began typing.

“Will there be girls? My inner girl came out. Now I see what happened to Kai. I feel that tinge of jealousy. Yet, I know it’s only for show.

“Of course. It’s only going to be SNSD and f(x).” He said. I pouted when he stared into my eyes. It reminds me of TaeMin who I’ve been avoiding for about two days now. It’s just gotten awkward.

“You know that I don’t care for them like I care for you.” He whispered to me, but most likely they’ll put this on the show because well they caught the moment. Oh I could see the comments on the show...

“They’ll be prettier than me.” I played girly, but I’m really not. Let’s see what he says now.

“No one is as beautiful as you.” He chuckled just saying it and got up and faced the wall laughing. I laughed so hard that I nearly cried.

“That was so awkward!” He yelled.

“I know. You know we really can’t do this.” He walked over to me tripping over his feet.

“Mr. Dancing Machine isn’t so smooth now.” I joked. He glared at me and I stuck out my tongue.

“Shut up.”  He said and took out his shoes from the closet. Shoes They were so cute.

“Those are so cute. I want them.” I commented and he put them on. He helped me get off from the floor that I fell onto while laughing.

“Thank you and these are custom made, so it’ll be hard to find.” He smirked.

“Is it just me or are you different?” I asked with confused eyes.

“Let’s just say, I gotten used to you.” He laughed while sticking his wallet into his pocket and walking out the door.

“Yah! What happen to being a gentleman?” I ran after him shutting the door.

“I am a gentleman, but once I get to know someone I’m real.” He stepped into his car and I followed suit.

“Where we going?”

“We need to buy ingredients to make food for tomorrow right?” He the car and we made our way to a busy market. My eyes grown big because I never been to a market before. The most I get is the tiny stalls on the streets of San Francisco, but this is performances, food stalls, plushie shops, cafes, arcade games, clothes shops and like an outdoor mall.

“Let’s make something I especially like.” I suggested.

“What is that?” Kai swung my hand back and forth and pointed around seeing what’s around.

“Let’s make macaroni.” I said picking out some pasta in the grocery store around the corner. I took some cheese and bacon. It was about fifteen bucks in all. Oh so cheap!

“Ooh! Have you eaten this before?” He pointed to a stall with a cute little woman. I shook my head.

“Can I get a serving of ddukbokki?” He ordered from the lady. In seconds, we had the bag of ddukbokki. Fan girls crowded around us and he gladly gave out his signatures.

“Who’s this?” They asked sweetly while squealing over the autographs.

“This is my wife.” He laughed and he fed me a ddukbokki. It was surprisingly spicy. I was breathing heavily with my tongue out and my free hand fanning my burning mouth. Kai looked at me.

“Oppa!” I whined. *So cute.* He took a bottle from the ahjumma telling her that’ll he pay later. He poured the water into my mouth.

“I’m so sorry.” He hugged me as the tears were threatening to come out.

“Ahh! We need to go tell the girls!” The fan girls ran away going to gossip. My tongue was still burning.

“Here you go ahjumma.” He handed her the money and we walked down the street.

“Do you want to buy a new plushie?” He pointed to the stall.

“Um.. it depends. I’m on a budget.” I said while trying to calm down. I’m not lying when I say that the ddukbokki was hell in a sauce.

“Just pick anything.” He said and I went around the stall seeing a cute alpaca.

“It reminds me of Kris.” I said looking at the identical alpaca he has called Ace.

“Can we not talk about other guys?” He asked as I could tell he has a hint of jealousy.

“Okay.” I looked at the price having my eyes popping by the price.

“It’s too expensive.” I was about to put it back when I heard the lady chime happily.

“Thank you come again.” She said and waved us off.

“What’s up?” I looked at her. He took the alpaca and put it in my hands.

“You bought this for me?” I was amazed.

“It’s an ‘I’m sorry’ gift. I didn’t know that the food was so spicy. I suppose you don’t want anymore.” He held up the bag.

“No thank you, but let’s go in the cafe. It seems good by how many people are inside.” I pulled him in while he laughed behind me.

“This song is so familiar. It sounds like LUNAFLY.” I said pointing the crowd.

“Who’s that?” He wondered. I pulled him into the crowd and made it to the front having girls scream over Kai.

“MiRae?!” Yun yelled out making the music stop. He stood up rushing over to me.

“Yun oppa!” I let him hug me.

“I missed you so much. You grew up to be such a pretty girl.” He complimented.

“You grew up well being what you became.” I complimented.

“Are you filming today?” He asked.

“How did you know I’m filming?” I questioned.

“I’m your fan. I heard about the fan drawing for We Got Married and when they said your name...” He jumped around with me.

“Do you want to come to my house for a party? For We Got Married.” I asked having Kai cough.

“Oh. Nice to meet you Kai-ssi.” He bowed while Kai did the same.

“Oppa? Can Yun oppa come?” I begged. Kai looked up while smiling in embarrasment.

“Fine, but I want to know how you know each other.” He looked Yun up and down. We went to the corner table and sat there talking with all of LUNAFLY.

“When we were younger, she visited Korea and I kind of had a crush on her.” Yun rubbed the back of his neck.

“Yah, yah , yah. You brought me competition?” Kai asked me. I shook my head with all of LUNAFLY dying. Teo was almost crying.

“Don’t worry. What’s in the past is in the past. And don’t worry, I don’t like like that anymore.” Yun explained making Kai’s excitement turn down.

“Teo why are you laughing so hard?” Sam wondered. Teo shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t know, but Lexy we’ll be there. Here’s our numbers. Just text us later. There’ll be white elephant right?” I nodded energetically.

“We have to go now.” Kai held my hand and left. I could hear LUNAFLY going nuts about how affectionate we are. Yeah right?

_____________________________________________________________________

This one was long. It wasn't that great either...