chapter five.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter five.
a unexpected meeting.

(Back to Lexy’s point of view.)

“How did you like his gift?”

“I’m such a Totoro fan. I have a pillow and hoodie that had his face on it and my suitcase is even Totoro. I’m really grateful.”

“Do you think you would be good wife material?”

“I can cook, but that’s it.” I shrugged.

“Do you think Kai’s good husband material?” I shrugged.

“According to fan pages, they say he isn’t very good at housekeeping. I know that he has to be a good guy because he’s sweet and best friends with TaeMin.” I nodded.

“Do you think he beats TaeMin now?”

“Still no. I will be forever a TaeMint.” I saluted and walked around my chair.

“Is he your favorite EXO member now?”

“It’s a tie between him and ChanYeol. ChanYeol is derpy while he’s sweet.”

“Derpy?”

“They make weird faces without knowing. Like moded pictures. I believe the fans said SeHun, D.O, BaekHyun and Kai are on the ‘Derp Squad’, but ChanYeol is the derp king. The others are just the little guys.” I laughed whole heartedly.

“I’m home.” Kai walked in. I got up and bowed.

“Oppa, did you go practice?” I asked as the crew packed up. He nodded and they gave us another card. ~ Go dress/tux shopping. ~

“Ready to go?” I nodded and I looked at my outfit. It was comfortable and satisfying. It’s just a long sleeve that went past my and jeans. My boots had studs and my jacket was really big.

“Let’s go to this place.” Kai pointed to the address on the bottom of the card. He took the keys and drove to the wedding shop. I picked out a number of dresses that were really pretty, but so not me. I was willing to try something different.

Dress 1

“I feel like a princess. I like it.”

“That is just perfect, but I think there might be one just beyond perfect for you.” He closed the curtain after taking a picture.

Dress 2

“I like the top, just not the bottom.” I commented and he nodded.

Dress 3

“Go back! It’s too y!” He covered his eyes making me bust my gut laughing,

Dress 4

“Too elegant.” I went back because come on, I’m simple and this doesn’t reflect my simplicity.

Winning Dress

He stood up clapping. I did a curtsy.

“My favorite.” I said. He nodded.

“You look so beautiful.” He took multiple pictures like paparazzi.

“This is simple, but it also makes me feel like a princess.” I remarked. He came over and kneeled down laughing.

“Prince oppa.” I chuckled at his charming-ness.

“How do you do?” He bowed down in shilvery.

“Okay, let me change and we can get your tux.” I pushed him out and changed into my casual clothes. I went to the rack with him and saw so many different black tuxedos until I spotted a white coat.

“This one.” I pushed him in with the tux. He came out looking dashing.

Tux

“To the photoshoot!” I said and ran out to the car making him chase after me.

(Kai’s point of view.)

“Hey hyung, can you come to give me advice? We’re going to the garden near the river.” I called and he just agreed and said he was going to round up the buddies to come hang out.

“I invited some of my friends to come are you going to invite your friends?” I asked and she shook her head.

“I don’t have any friends here. I had one, but I lost touch with him.” She pouted and I patted her back feeling sympathy. I looked into her eyes and I felt that weird feeling in my stomach.

“I’ll be your friend. You are my wife after all. And him?” I tried to lighten the mood and it worked. She smiled and rolled down the window to capture some of the snow.

“Is it going to snow at the garden?” She wondered, changing the subject.

“The forecast says it’s just going to be kind of cold. Nothing like snow or rain.” I answered she then turned to me swiftly.

“Is TaeMin going to be there?” She bounced in her seat. I nodded and she started to spazz.

“What’s wrong?” She shot me back a look.

“I’m so in love with TaeMin.” She was going on and on. *I can’t believe I get to meet TaeMin!* Yah! I’m your husband.

“Yah JongIn-ah!” I heard my name being called from the distance. I opened the door to see TaeMin, D.O and JoonMyeon hyung-deul standing by the bridge. I looked over at Lexy and she was gone. She jolted to TaeMin hyung.

“Oppa! Hurry! I need to use your phone.” She was jogging in place.

“I’m TaeMin.” He introduced and she nodded excitedly.

“I’m a really big fan of you. Our birthday is just a day apart, but two years difference.” She bowed quickly while still talking.

“That’s so cool!” He was jumping along with her.

“Well I’m KyungSoo.” KyungSoo hyung waved, but she just bowed and went back to TaeMin hyung before turning to JoonMyeon hyung.

“Hello SuHo.” She bowed and turned around to me. I handed her my phone.

“TaeMin can we take a picture?” He nodded and chuckled.

“You are really cute. I might just steal you for myself.” TaeMin hyung said and I shot him a glare. He smiled for the camera and responded to me.

“Hyung, you’re married to NaEun.” I whined surprisinly.

“It’s just a show. Don’t get too serious.” TaeMin laughed. JoonMyeon and KyungSoo hyung-deul gave TaeMin look making him widen his eyes. I don’t get it!

“Okay. I’m sorry. I didn’t know that I could be so happy to see you.” Lexy had finally calmed down.

“Sorry to you two. I was just so overwhelmed. I’m Song Lexy. Nice to meet you.” She bowed to each of them while shaking hands.

“Hello.” They all bowed.

“How old are you?” They asked her while we walked to the building.

“I’m eighteen.”

“Oh really? So I’ve been waiting to ask, but are you a fan of us?” JoonMyeon hyung asked and she nodded.

“Who do you like best out of EXO?” KyungSoo asked hoping it was him. She laughed and TaeMin hyung came to cover my ears.

“I like ChanYeol.” She mouthed and I read them perfectly.

“I’m your husband. That’s just not right.” I argued.

“Are you getting jealous?” She cooed. I glared at them all.

“No. Of course not.” I for some reason had that jealousy pain in me, but there’s no reason for it since I don’t like her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For this chapter on, I won't be able to upload every other day. Sorry guys.

I don't want to be a burden, but will you help me you know advertise this story?