chapter nineteen.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter nineteen.
too late.

"Depyonim! Pick up the damn phone!" I shouted into the stupid phone. It was like my hundredth time calling and I left messages each time. I threw my phone on the floor. I laid on the floor by the couch and fell asleep after a while as it was already late in the night.

I called again the next morning but no one answered. My schedules came sooner than expected and I had no time to call them other than in the car. I called when everyone else was sleeping. I yelled in frustration and SeHun yelled at me. I slapped him upside the head and he bit me! LuHan kicked me with his soccer legs and I kept yelling until they all got up and stared at me.

"What the man?" They groaned. I took their phones and chucked it at them.

"Help me call the company!" I shouted and they shuttered at the volume.

"Why?" LuHan put his phone to his ear without calling anyone.

"I want them to cancel the show for today." I said as calmly as possible.

"Why?" They asked again.

"I kissed Lexy that's why! I need to cancel the damn show!" I threw my phone to ground and shook my hair insanely. They finally woke up from the news and they began calling away. None of them could reach the company or the broadcasting station. I was screwed.

"We only have five minutes until airing time." Kris said as he looked at the schedule. They called some more. I laid there speechless. I'll get in major trouble and she'll definitely get threatened and hurt one of these days.

"Incoming call!" Chen threw me my phone. I caught it and I answered.

"Yeobosayo?" It was the president and he asked me why I called and I told him to cancel the show. He got right on it while asking the reason and I told him. He shouted at me for being stupid, but all I could think of is Lexy possibly getting hurt. What if she gets mad at me? She doesn't like me like that. What if she rejects me for TaeMin? He's better than me in singing and dancing and he's better looking. He's charming and sweet. He's cute. She's his fan. She already loved him more than me since the beginning. I'm done for.

"Are you there?" I heard a voice call. I looked around and all their eyes were on me.

"Did you say something?" I asked them and found out it was from the phone. I turned the phone onto speaker, so the curious group of us could all hear.

"They can't cancel it anymore." It was five minutes past airing.

"!~" I groaned as I hit my head on the window beside me. In a second, my phone started ringing. It said KRYSTAL JUNG. I totally forgot her. ! ! !

"Waeyo?" I answered and it was a FaceTime call.

"How could you kiss her?!" She screamed in a super high pitch wail.

"How did you know that?" LuHan hopped into the picture. She showed us the paused TV screen of the previews. Awe damn...

"Call!" Kris threw his phone to us and we answered the FaceTime call.

"What was that?" She screamed.

"I can't understand you." I said calmly to her. I threw my phone with Krystal to LuHan.

"Take this." I looked back at Lexy's screen.

"You have amazing acting! How much are they paying you to do that?" She screamed in Korean. She was excited instead of angry like I thought she would be.

"Who said I was acting?" I whispered. I was about to answer when she looked back at the phone and said, “See ya at school.” She shut off her phone and LuHan handed me back the phone to see Krystal’s face furious. I winced she started screaming.

“Calm down.” I said and the screen began changing colors really quickly when suddenly the connection went blank and I lost her. Terrified, because she will break me like how she did her phone.

“Don’t tell me she broke her phone again.” Chen leaned back in his chair.

“Out the window. Hit the floor. Smashed into a million little pieces.” LuHan said. SeHun was a bit scared himself.

“You’re ed man.” Kris said and I knew I had to prepare for the worst.