chapter thirteen.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter thirteen.
funny bunny.

interview time.

Your input?

Kris: I'm glad she likes me, but I know that Kai would kill me if I even tried to get closer to her.

ChanYeol: I'm sad that Kris beat me. How can you Lexy? Oh and treat Kai well.

BaekHyun: Kai is so in love.

D.O: It's so weird to see Kai so in love with a girl.

Lay: She's pretty and very talented.

LuHan: I want to steal her from Kai. I'm kidding.

Chen: She's too good for Kai. Haha.

SeHun: I think she's good for him and to us. I just wish that after this she will come to me. I'll be waiting. Puahaha!

Tao: I don't like her. I love her! As a friend. Don't kill me Kai.

XiuMin: Stupid boy. Pretty girl with good food. I like her already.

SuHo: He's so naive.

TaeMin: She's gorgeous, love-able, caring, amazing and everything I want in a girl. It may be that I can be in love with her. Haha...

Krystal: I don't like them together.

What did you get from Kai and Lexy?

ChanYeol: She's sent me a video of her impersonation of Smeagol. She's a geek like me!

Lay: She sent me a picture of her meeting my family.

How did you feel when you carried Lexy/ were carried?

Kai: It was really nice to be so intimate with her. I guess I had so much fun that I didn't feel a hint of being tired.

Lexy: It was so utterly sweet.

How was it when your ankle was twisted?/ how did you feel?

Lexy: It hurt a bit, but I the end I gotten closer to JongIn oppa I guess. It's better now that its been a week. It wasn't so painful to begin with. I could've walked yesterday, but JongIn oppa kept insisting on carrying me.

Kai: I was so worried. She's really something to age so much courage and strength. I change my ideal type to a girl like Lexy. That's it!

Did you have a great time?

Kai: Definitely.

Lexy: Of course, but I felt weird when so much people knew me as Song Lexy and not just that fan that's virtually married to EXO's Kai.

(Still Kai's point of view.)

"Well you two look cute." LuHan teased causing everyone else to tease as well. They only saw how we were matching not the fact HyunJae was hiding behind me while holding my hand. The relief.

"Look! They're holding hands!" SeHun pointed out. Nevermind...

"We're going to go out now." I said walking out the door again.

"Ditching practice again. If you mess up at the concert, you owe me fifty thousand won." Chen bet. Oh crap. I totally forgot.

"The concert." I sighed having EXO nod.

"That's right SM Town Japan." She grinned.

"Are you going to Japan?" SuHo asked Lexy, but she shook her head.

"Why not?" I wondered and she rubbed her fingers with her thumb saying she's broke.

"Come on. We can get you there." EXO begged her and she shook her head.

"I'll miss you." I was shocked to see her acting so well. All along she believed I was acting sweet for the cameras. Last night she told me that it's been acting in love. It shattered my heart. This whole time I was honestly believing she was beginning to like me, but I was dead wrong. Why did I have to text her yesterday?

"Awe. By the way is your leg okay? JongIn won't tell us. Every time we say your name he starts–" I cupped my hand over Tao's blabbing mouth and had to leg go of Lexy's hand. The warmth gone, just slobber.

"Ew Tao!" I shouted wiping my drooled on hand on Lay who was in his own world.

"Yah! This is a nice hoodie." Lay was awake from his day dreams and started to take off his hoodie.

"We can get them for free. Don't worry hyung." I said still glaring at Tao who just my hand.

"It's been a week since our last date, should we go on another?" I offered and she just nodded. Outside we ran into TaeMin. I love you bro, but back off.

(Lexy's point of view.)

I saw TaeMin and hugged him. This past week, we've been texting again and that awkwardness is gone. It's just like before, just not with the almost kisses. I'm still a fan girl, but not as starstruck. It's like I'm used to it.

"TaeMin oppa." I cooed as he let go and then hugged me again. I felt bad that Kai was just there watching, but he laughed at what we were doing. Something just didn't seem right with him.

"Hello my favorite TaeMint." He greeted and then looked at our clothing. He helped fixed my crooked collar and he cleaned up my outfit. He continued, "Have a good time." He turned to Kai and smiled.

"We will." Kai said with a dark hoarse voice. He held my hand and escorted me to the elevator and we went down to the garage and sat in his car. He parked his car and we were off to somewhere unknown.

"Where are we going?" I asked and a message popped up from the dashboard monitor. ~Say goodbye.~ it honestly made me sad. I was just getting close to Kai and now I'm going have to leave. I don't know why, but a year strolled down my face.

"Funny bunny, don't worry. It's only for the moment and its not like we won't still be friends. How about we just go home and relax?" He suggested as he took his hand off the clutch and held mine. I nodded. I sort of felt that tinge of worry disappear and appeared a bit of care.

"Let's watch a movie." He reached the local movie rental place and we saw multiple scary movie covers that gave me the spooks. I don't do well with monsters and such. I kept walking in and Kai kept holding to my hand and occasionally held me closer to him. It was a warm and caring feeling.

"Let's watch this movie." He held up a romantic comedy. I let out a grin.

"I never thought you had it in you. I was thinking more of those." I pointed to the sci-fi movies. He shook his head. I put the movie back down me dragged down the aisle to the kid section.

"Oppa, this one." I held up the turtle movie with IU. He nodded and took out his card and swiped the card and scanned the DVD and we left. We walked up the hill and down the street to the house. Every now and then, I would get chills from the winter wind. He then gives me a side hug giving me some body heat. As we made it to the house, I plopped onto the couch that we used to replace the bean bag couch that I always tripped over. I'm a klutz. Don't judge me!

"Pop it in." I said and he put the DVD into the XBox and played it. He sat beside me and hugged me. It's funny how the awkward gentleman I knew before turned out to be a dorky, sweet, and intimate human I know now. He rested his head on mine as I let my head rest on his shoulder. As the movie began, the snowy weather was getting to me. I began to cough and slip in and out of my dreams.

"Are you sick?" He held his hand on my forehead and he got up and pulled my pink blanket with elephants over my body and fixed the pillow. I was already drifting into dreamland. He came back with a thermometer. He slipped it into my mouth and watched the temperature rise immensely. The agony.

(Kai's point of view.)

She's sick. Poor baby. I went to the kitchen and took out the thermometer and cleaned it. I left to get her and I saw her eyes twitching and her yawn. I slipped the thermometer into and saw it climb up above normal and felt her forehead again and felt the heat. I was going to ask her something, but she ended up sleeping on me. She tossed on the couch and I didn't want her to be uncomfortable, so I picked her up in my arms me instantly and by instinct, she wrapped her arms around me. I set her on the bed an put the covers over her and put the stray hairs behind her ear and brushed the ones that stuck onto her forehead up. I went to the bathroom for some warm water and a towel. Inset it on her sweaty forehead and I as the stress from her face vanish.

"I'll let her sleep. It's going to be dinner soon and I think I should cook something. Wish me luck." I spoke I to the camera and scrambled downstairs to loo through the newly stocked fridge. I took out my phone with the matching case. I'm on the search for a good recipe for a sick person and they say a good soup or stew would good. The camera man, JungSuk, said beef stew is Lexy's favorite. I guess I make that, but I highly doubt she'll like it or even be able to taste it with the nasty cold. I called my mom first, but she wouldn't let me talk. She just wanted to meet Lexy. I called D.O next to text me the instructions and I looked in amazement from how easy he wrote it and what he said to put in. I went through every step with doubts.

"Hyung, do you cut it into square or like thin slices?" I had a confused face and I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I ended up getting helped by a noona from the pedo-noona group. I ended up taking notes as the noona told me each step. She was so much more helpful than D.O. I went up with the stew and into the room with the tray. I set it on the night stand and say on the bed. I her cheeks and tried to wake her up by splashing some water from the bowl of now cold water. I took the cold towel and put it back into the bowl and brought it to the bathroom. Again, I went to the bed and sat down trying to wake her up. She opened up one eye while she was still half asleep and I put the rebellious hairs behind her ears and pinned them there.

"Eat up. I have to go. I'm going to miss you. I'll be back after the concert okay?" I asked and she nodded like a lost puppy. I know she doesn't even know what I just said. I just hope she'll be okay.

The cameras stayed with Lexy and I went out. I called her mom and let her know. I was went to the building tired as I saw the guys there whispering among themselves.

"What's up?" I asked sitting on the floor with them sweaty selves. The looked at me and all yelled out.

"Nothing!" They're hiding something...