chapter twenty-nine.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter twenty-nine.
together.

We've been together for 7 years now and not it's time to let Kai go. No, we're not breaking up. He was just drafted. I'll visit him as much as I can. I just I have time while I juggle my career.

I once or twice, at most, to visit and my fans or men whoot whenever I walk past, but I always end up in my Kai's arms.

"Tired?" He asked as I sat with my back against his chest as he leaned on the wall. We were just there. We couldn't leave base and there was nothing to do. I brought him his chicken and we had a picnic inside his bunk. Of course, the others were jealous, but this monster can eat two chickens on his own. I watched him eat and every time he offered some to me, I shook my head. I know he's hungry and I don't want to take his precious food.

"Yeah." I yawned and got up to clean up, but he held me close.

"You only have two hours left with me and I want to spend every second with you in my arms." In moments, I fell asleep and I felt him hugging me as I was half awake. I slept for two hours and my phone rang. I went to my bag and pulled it out to see my manager. It was time to leave and I really didn't want to go. Kai who fell asleep didn't know was up. I gave him a peck on the lips and gave him a goodbye. I threw all the trash away and I left the bunk and towards the gate to the van. I boarded it and was on my way to my midnight scheduling with Running Man.

Two weeks later, I heard the doorbell to my apartment and I look out the peephole and didn't see anything. I opened the door and Kai turned the corner with a bouquet and a pearly white smile. I ran out to him and gave him a long and tight hug. I was tearing up.

"Wait. You aren't discharged until next year." He nodded.

"But I have a week for break." He picked me up and threw me on the couch. He got over me.

"I missed you so much." He said as he gave me a tender and loving kiss as he supported himself above me. Seeing him in his uniform, made me all hot and sweaty. It was finally the day we try for a baby and not just adopting dogs.

"Are you sure?" He said as we were both half . It was new to both of us though he was already twenty-seven and I was twenty-six. We just never thought about it until now.

"I'm positive." Then you know what happened. We did the jiggity jiggity. And on my visit to the base I had to tell him the truth that I've been hiding from him for the longest.

"I'm positive." I said and he gave me a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!" I screamed and he then screamed. Wow he could hit a high note.

"I'm gonna be daddy?" He asked still overly energetic. I nodded. He hugged me and screamed in my ear.

"Ow!" I said and he put me down. Instead of apologizing for almost bursting my eardrums. He bent down and said, "Sorry baby." He was rubbing my tummy. He'll be toughy once he has to rush to the hospital.

In 9 months time, I was rushed to the hospital by TaeMin and Yun and I stayed in waiting for almost seven hours before Kai rushed to the hospital and to my bed side. I was killing TaeMin and Yun as I squeezed them so tight they were turning purple. When Kai came, I shouted at him and punched him in the gut. Kai was freaking out. I was cussing him out. I think I made him cry, but I could care less because of this excruciating pain. He better be happy I'm giving him a daughter.

(A/N: The last update for tonight/today. Sadly this is almost the end. One last chapter and it will be the end of my story. Thank you all for reading and commenting and just supporting this story. Supporting me. I have thought multiple times to end this, but you guys helped encouraged me to keep writing. Tank yoo.)