chapter eleven.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter eleven.
alert.

Kris looked at me and I just smiled at him. She held out her hand to greet me.

“I haven’t introduced myself properly. I’m Krystal Jung from f(x). Nice to meet you.” She gave a fake smile and looked at the camera, though I was awkward I gave her a hand shake. She returned it with a tight squeeze. Don’t pester me! Meanwhile TaeMin called Kai out to talk about something.

“Would you like to go hang out with me sometime?” She asked again with a fake grin. I wanted to be nice, but that didn’t come about. I held my finger up and ran out. I need to go to the bathroom. I wandered around the building and saw a sign telling me about the bathroom. I slid inside and closed the door. No cameras. Yay! I want to hurt her so bad.

I went out and saw Krystal walking my direction and I just went the other directions until I heard f(x)’s new song playing. I looked inside to see them dancing. I again saw Krystal coming closer. I closed the crack of the door I was spying from and ran in a circle back to practice room. This whole time, I just pretended I was looking around, but that wasn’t the deal. I want to get as far away from her as possible.

“Hey Lexy. Dance for us.” They cheered while locking the door so that no one could come in or more specifically Krystal.

“Alright then.” I danced to History very sloppily and they just clapped. They looked at each other and made funny faces. Are they saying I’m that bad?

“Am I really that bad?” I hunched over to take my phone back and then they looked at me and gave an awkward smile.

“You were good.” They clapped. I looked down. They are so lying.

“I’m really that bad.” I tucked my phone into my pocket.

“We’re kidding, that was awesome.” They jumped around me.

“You guys !” I yelled at them and they laughed maniacally. Meanwhile….

(Kai’s point of view.)

“I know that this may be awkward, but I want to tell you honestly.” TaeMin began. What the hell is happening?

“Okay?” I leaned back against the wall. He leaned against the other side of the stairway hall wall. I just waited for him to talk. He let  out a sigh.

“I like Lexy and I tried kissing her. I-”

“You what?!” I yelled scaring him. He did not.

“I was in the moment. I didn’t know that it would be so hard to you know resist her. I know that you don’t like her that way, but I wanted to ask you if I could date your wife.” He explained. I looked him in the eyes.

“I don’t approve, so back off.” I walked into the normal hall and went towards the practice room and tried opening the door.

“Open the door damn it.” I pounded the door. It was unlocked and then I remembered. Cameras. I smiled and went to Lexy. I saw TaeMin through the door. He was coming and I went back to the door to close it.

“Dude, your wife is awesome. Can I have her?” LuHan complemented and I just glared at him. I grabbed Lexy’s hand.

“Let’s go out on a date. How about that babe?” I said the word babe with more of an umph. TaeMin looked at me confused and waved with a smile to Lexy. She just smiled back and waved and I pulled her a little farther.

“Oppa. You’re hurting my wrist.” I heard her say and I let go.

“I’m sorry.” I said while giving her a small massage.

“It’s okay. So where to?” She wondered. I pointed to a bus. LOTTE WORLD.

“Ooh! I never been there.” She jumped up and down. I held her hand this time instead of interfering with her blood circulation. I went into a bus with her and let her sit next to an old woman while I stood holding onto one of the cables.

“Are you two dating?” The old woman questioned us while giving us some bread. I shook my head.

“Aniyo harmeoni, we’re married.” I gave Lexy a kiss to the cheek. She gave a WHAT-DA- look. I smirked and the old woman was squirming along with the other old women in the bus. You have no idea how much I want to be yours.