chapter twenty-three.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter twenty-three.
school and if you like it put a ring on it.

School wasn't bad. Not at all. I was just a regular student and Kai, was definitely not. Multiple girls tried taking selfies in front of us and every single time they tried, they adjusted their heads and made sure they could get Kai in the picture. I laughed at their seriousness and Kai smirked and looked towards me.

"You jealous?" He asked as the cameras were still rolling. The camera goes everywhere. I glared at him.

"You're already mine, so I don't care." I leaned against him and the PD cut the recording and ran off somewhere and there I sat with all the fan girls snickering. I could honestly fall asleep in this noisy class.

"I'll be right back. I'll call you." He took his bag and ran out the room.

"You think your so special huh? You've only gotten popular because your cute. Other than that your worthless." The girls in front spat as they turned their chairs. I smirked and picked up my phone.

"Thank you for expressing your opinions, but I would care less. Because your cute opinion is especially worthless. Again thank you. Will you excuse me?" I picked up my phone and walked out, but I tripped on my laces. So cool. Lexy, you are so cool.

"Hello?" I answered and TaeMin told me to turn around. I did a quick 360 and only saw a blur. I heard him chuckle.

"Turn 180 slowly." I heard from behind me and the phone disconnect. I see TaeMin after I turned and it just overwhelming to see him again after last night, but it seems like it didn't happen. It could be because the cameras are rolling. I went to him and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's go somewhere to get you a pretty dress for tonight." I looked like he was crazy. I wondered why. I don't wear dresses and if I did, it had to be a really special thing I'm going to. He just put his hands on my shoulders an push me to the van. I got in and was wondering where we were going. We were going to mall where we almost kissed and all the weird tingling feels came back. It got awkward for me and I saw how tense TaeMin gotten. He just smiled and drank his nearby banana milk.

"Let's go!" He pulled me out the car like when we did as we ran through the mall from the fangirls, but we have security this time. I went into the bargain shop and really liked this dress and it was simple which I prefer greatly. Rarely do I ever dress super girly with all the crop tops and things. I prefer to dress comfortably.

I had the dress taken from my hand and TaeMin had it rung up. We then went to a shoe shop because I wanted new sneakers, but instead TaeMin picked out a pair of heels. He just picked my whole outfit and when we got to my pretend house, I had to put on everything on. I went to the bathroom and changed. I came out without makeup and my hair messy having a hard time putting on my dress. I stepped out and walk down the stairs and stayed on the bottom step and peeked my head out from behind the wall. TaeMin laughed at my red face.

"Let me see." He said and I slid down slowly and turned to him and there was expression on his face. He just left the house. The camera crew was a bit confused so they shut off the cameras. I followed him out the house to the balcony and I was freezing because I didn't have a sweater other than the thin cardigan.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He didn't answer.

(TaeMin's point of view.)

4:37 PM

It took so much strength to not just go towards her when she came down looking like an angel. Now she's staring at me with her twinkling eyes that are full of worry and I couldn't help it anymore. I held her face close and kissed her. It was so quick that she didn't know what to do. We were just locked in place. I know that I'm enjoying this when she isn't. I pulled away.

"I'm sorry." I said and turned towards the door to go back in when I saw ten crew members staring at us with wide eyes. Holy crap. How will I be able to let this go?

I got a text from Kai in all people right after IT happened.

Can you bring her now? I really need your help.

(Kai's point of view.)

4:37 PM

I texted TaeMin and instead of getting a quick reply, he didn't reply. I waited for him to reply and he didn't until thirty minutes later.

Sorry, I can't anymore. Something came up.

I slipped my phone into my pocket. I paced around and took my phone from cardigan pocket and called the crew.

"Can you bring Lexy? TaeMin said he couldn't. Do you know where he went?" I wondered. The other line coughed.

"Yeah sure. Um... T-TaeMin I don't know about. Poor guy." I heard 'poor guy' though I know I shouldn't because it wasn't directed towards me because they hung up right after it came out as a whisper. What do they mean by it though? Outfit

In ten minutes, Lexy was outside and I looked at her as she came in the building in heels. It was amazing. She was stumbling which was cute. In my perspective anyway. I ran out into the cold with only a cardigan, but I took it off and wrapped it around Lexy who was shivering. Her cardigan was a lot thinner than mine and she was wearing a dress. I led her into the long hallway and took a turn to the elevators. We all squeezed into one giant elevator and I took a look at Lexy. She was utterly gorgeous. If I could just kiss her, I would. The elevator came to a halt and the doors opened to a wonderfully decorated room by the EXO members. I took her hand and led her to the only table in the room and it had all these little knick knacks that BaekHyun and KyungSoo hyungdeul said would make if more romantic.

"What's this for?" She asked as she looked around while sitting down on the chair I pulled out for her. I nervously went down on a knee and took out a ring and held it out for her to see.

"Being together with you for the past 3 months, it made me feel very comfortable. You were just so comfortable to be with since the first time I met you. From that day on, I knew made a great decision. I thought you would be like a crazy fan, but you proved me wrong. I'm more of a fan to you than you are me. So will you marry me?" I proposed very awkwardly and I was slowly shutting down inside with every second she didn't answer. I winged it all, but it all came from my frail heart.

(Lexy's point of view.)

Can he hear my heart beat? Buh-dump buh-dump. I can hear it like it as if it was loud as a rock concert. Without another thought, I nodded my head and he stood up as I stood up and he slipped this really simple ring on my finger that fit just perfectly. I gave him a hug, but my face was buried in his chest. It feels real, but I know he doesn't feel the same because its all show.


I winged it all again. I write from my ...