chapter twenty.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter twenty.
truth be told.

It’s close to hitting midnight. I walk into the building tired and to see people with cameras sitting at the lobby. I closely try to avoid them because I know they will devour me. I walk around and hide behind trees like a spy. I run as fast as I can into the halls away from the lobby and out of sight.

“Yah Kim JongIn. Stop right there!” I turn around and see Krystal strutting towards me. Oh crap. I stand there as she walks right pass me and pulls my arm through the lobby where paparazzi look over and rushes beside me. We push them away as she drags me and they begin taking pictures of our conjoined hands. We knew a scandal was coming and I was only a burden to me. I was pulled into a practice room and security blocked them from me.

"What the hell?" She asked with a fling of my arm.

"It's not like you can have a say in what I do." I wanted to leave so much, but Krystal was leaning against the door.

"I can at least ask why you did it?" She locked the door. I sat on the couch and answered.

"I like her. I didn't mean for it to get on TV, but it did." I felt a sting on my left cheek.

"You kissed her even though she doesn't like you and you dare tell me that I meant nothing to you."

"I didn't say that."

"That's what you basically did. You only cared for her and there's me; the person you grew up with, worked with, and I've been here liking you this whole time. I didn't mean a thing to you. I'm pathetic. Hope you have fun." She went out slamming the door. I honestly did screw up. All this time I've been seeing Krystal as the girl who had the annoying crush on me and I didn't want her around me, but I forgot that she was one of my bestfriends.

I went out to the halls and took a long walk down the halls toward the practice room. I heard a sound coming from a branch of the halls and I followed the sound. I saw TaeMin dancing with Lexy to BoA's Only One. They smiled when they had to face each other and I saw the rosy color TaeMin's cheeks turned. I opened the door and made my way to the couch. I didn't get to sit down yet when I heard Lexy scream.

"Oppa!" She ran towards me and hugged me. I gave her a hug back and glared at TaeMin and he glared at me too.

"What's up?" I asked and she let go and began hopping around like a bunny.

"I just got signed! I'm under CJES like JYJ!" Hearing that I picked her up and twirled her around. I don't know why, but I did it and it made TaeMin pretty angry.

"When did they say you'll debut?" I asked. She laughed and grabbed TaeMin for a group hug that involved quite a lot of jumping.

"Sixth months? Or until I get the right amount of training. I just need to work on my singing then I can debut. My dancing they said is already perfect. Perfect! I was perfect!" She squealed and now it was TaeMin's turn. He took her from me and they began jumping around like excited little girls.

"JongIn oppa! Let's go home. TaeMin oppa, do you want to go too?" He obliged and we walked out and I took a hold of her arm. She wrapped her and around mine, but she also did the same to TaeMin.

"Celebratory party at my house!" She cheered and when we got to the lobby the paparazzi was still there. They began taking pictures of TaeMin who was smiling, me stoic and Lexy bouncing around.

"What are we gonna cook?" I asked and she thought long and hard.

"Wanna go shopping first then?" We hopped into my car that was parked outside. I nodded and so did TaeMin.

"Okay then. TaeMin's paying." She laughed and buckled her belt. We drove to the one near my dorm and passed by the dorm and there was so much paparazzi that I couldn't even see the door. Looks like I'm not going home today. We passed by the SHINee and TaeMin told us to just drop him off since he doesn't want to stay out too late. We did, by he didn't stop himself from giving Lexy a goodnight kiss. Lexy for out before him, so he can get out and he gave her a kiss to the forehead and walked away.

"Bye!" She was still so energized. She sat back down and closed the door.

"What to eat?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I don't care as long as its not too expensive because I know I have to pay now." I laughed.

"Wise. Very wise."