chapter four.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter four.

moving in.

I stood in the snow waiting for Lexy to come. I saw her walking up the hill or more like bouncing. When she saw me, she ran. Outfit

"Good evening." I greeted and she panted, but greeted me as well.

"Ooh! New card." She took the card from the person and read it as a mumble. ~ Find your house. ~ She looked around to find a house with a red mailbox and blue door. I scanned around the small neighborhood, until I noticed the blue door on a house down the hill. I held her hand and she looked at me as if I was nuts.

"What's wrong?" I wondered and she held up my hand and blew warm air on it.

"It was cold, but did you find the house?" She held onto me. I nodded and pointed to the house with my free hand. She was walking again when she slipped almost falling. I stood in front of her and squatted down signaling her get on my back.

"No!" She cried. I gave her a weird look and she shook her head.

"I never had a boyfriend, so I think it'll be weird." She told her excuse and I could respect that. I nodded and stood up and held her hand again. She went down pulling me because she was overly excited. I just let her though I thought I should've led the way. When we arrived, I saw that there was supposed to be a key. I'm guessing it’s the numbers they gave me a while ago. I went forward and pressed in the numbers. 950717 She bounced around when she saw me push in the numbers.

"That's my birthday!" She hopped around me. She is really hyper. It's really adorable.

“I didn’t know that.” I commented making her stop.

“When’s your birthday?” She asked me as we went inside into our new home. It was utterly mesmerizing. The room was pale blue while the furniture was dark grey, light grey, bleach white and some wooden. There was the highlight of it all. The giant Totoro in the corner of the room. The first thing I saw Lexy do was run to it and hug it.

She turned to me and looked at me, "Answer my question." She glared, but ended up laughing at her seriousness. I went along with it and went towards the Totoro.

"January 14, 1994. Happy? Also, do you like this Totoro I bought you?" She glanced at me the. back to the big guy then back to me with gigantic eyes maybe a little bigger than KyungSoo hyung's. She nodded quickly before hugging the stuffed animal.

"I feel bad. I didn't get anything for you." She admitted. In return, I shook my head. She looked up from the floor. I watched as she was about to laugh.

"What?" I asked in complete confusion. She took out pieces of cute paper. She handed them to me. Tickets

"Lexy coupons. You have to kiss them then rip it after the wish is done." She explained to me and I nodded along. She then skipped to look around. I pulled her back.

"The house isn't done yet, so you have to wait." I told her making her nod her head before going outside. I followed knowing the reason.

"I'll take it, just go inside before you get a cold." I took the luggage and rolled it into the house. She ran in and slipped on the slippers I prepared for us. I put the suitcases near the fireplace and watched the fire burn. I sat in the giant bean bag while trying to keep warm, she followed along and sat down tumbling towards me. In the end, we sat in the middle together because I was too heavy making it into a slide. Honestly, I like it since I never was able to do this with a girl really. She pulled on my sleeve and I looked at her. She yawned and begged to go to sleep. I nodded pulling her closer to me and getting up together. I led her upstairs to the bedroom and tucked her into bed and she fell fast asleep. I went downstairs and saw that they set up the interviewing section.

"How did you feel when she went to go hug your present?"

"I was happy. I already knew she would like it because I saw the Totoro in her room that one day. I thought it was really cute when her eyes grew so big.” I answered while nodding my head.

“How do you like the coupons?”

“I think it’s a cute way of showing her charm. I will definitely use them soon. They’re so cute and I think they a rather useful.”

“Are you usually this sweet and romantic?”

“No. Not at all. I don’t know what happened. I think when I first saw her, we just you know ‘clicked’, I guess.” I shrugged with my outrageous answer.

“Do you think she is good wife material?”

“I don’t know. I only met her a few days before, so I have yet to see what she can do.”

“Do you think you are good husband material?”

“I don’t have much skills such as cooking or cleaning, but I know that I can help with the things that have to do with strength. I’ve only learned to dance and sing. I guess my life is just being apart of EXO.” I felt ashamed, since have really nothing to offer.

“So, how do you like the house?”

“I love it. I like the colors and the wide space.”

“How do you the bean bag chair and what happened there?”

“Um... I like the chair, but I felt a bit awkward at first when I sat so close to her. She was almost sitting on me. Later, I felt warmth and comfort.”

“Begging to go to bed?”

“That was really cute. I didn’t think that would happen. Her shyness, just went away or was it just the fact that she’s American and skinship isn’t a big deal there? Again, I don’t know.” I couldn’t help, but crack a smile.

“So you said that you aren’t usually romantic, but what is something that you really find unique about her?”

“She’s very care free. I like that about her.” I nodded and I felt the chair moving. The leg broke and I was wobbling. It finally cracked and there I went.

“We’ll edit that out. As you said before, she was like a little sister, do you still feel that way?”

I shrugged, “It’s more in between. I think her cuteness is more like a little sister, but I feel like there’s something else about her.”

“We’re done and we’ll wrap it up. She’ll be doing her interview tomorrow.” The crew packed up and left leaving me alone. Tomorrow was early practice, so I went home to the dorm and went to bed there. At around six in the morning was KyungSoo hyung yelling at the top of his lungs to get up. I stood up like a zombie and went to wash up before getting some breakfast. As I walked out all the members looked at me confused.

“What are you doing here?” They asked.

“Practice is in an hour and I didn’t want to come back here in the morning because that’ll mean I have to wake up earlier.” I said and ate my food. We went out to the company and practiced until eleven. I went back to the dorm to get washed and dressed. I rushed to the house hoping that I’ll make it there for the recording in time. I made it right when Lexy was finishing up her interview. Whew.