chapter nine.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter nine.
christmas party.

“I cook and you clean.” I thought. He shook his head while taking the grater and grating the cheese. I cut the bacon while the pasta was boiling.

“Looking good.” He said as I took charge layering the foods. I laughed.

“Let’s just bake this.” I put the baking pot into the oven and set the timer on twenty five minutes.

"You are really a good cook." He complimented.

"How did you know I can cook well if this is the first time cooking for you?" I said as I sat on the couch.

"I stole a bite of your fried rice the other day." I confessed.

"No you didn't. You ate it all because I couldn't find it when I came back." I poked him. He flopped over to the side.

"Aiyo. That hurt. And I'm glad I ate it." He gave me a toothy grin. I let out a chuckle and took out my phone.

"Can you take the macaroni out of the oven when it beeps? I need to get changed." I ran up the stairs and changed into some clothes that I packed last night at home before I came back to the house. Inside the house was warm so I decided to wear shorts. I easily braided my messy hair. My outfit was so simple. I went downstairs to see Kai bending to get the tray from the oven.

“You got a nice view there oppa!” I yelled from the last steps of the stairs. He tried standing up, but his the island counter behind him and then his head hit the top of the stove. Thank goodness he closed the oven and the stove wasn’t on.

(Kai’s point of view.)

“Did she just say my ’s nice?” I muttered to myself. I was blushing madly as I closed the oven. I stumbled back bruising my then I hit my head on the stove. It hurts! When I was finally able to get myself straight, I put the dish on the stove top.

“Poor guy.” She came over to me and patted my head. I closed my eyes and then when I opened them, I saw her outfit.

“Are you going to wear that?” I looked her up and down. She was really revealing.

“Is there something wrong?” She wondered looking at herself.

“It’s a little revealing. I mean a lot. I guess this is how you dress when you’re in America.” I covered my eyes after I looked at her for a while. My logic astounds me. She was so y. No, what am I thinking?

(Lexy’s point of view.)

“I’ll go get a sweater then.” I ran up the stairs and grabbed any sweater I saw. Then I heard the doorbell ring. I skipped down the stairs.

“Welcome to our house.” Kai opened the door to 15 people. There was 6 members from EXO, 2 from SHINee, 2 from f(x), 3 from Super Junior, and 2 from SNSD.

“You must be JongIn’s wife.” The girls bombarded me with questions of how sweet he was. I told them, but then I noticed Krystal glared at me. I looked away. Okay then...

“You are a lucky booger!” LuHan gave Kai a nuggy.

“She’s hot man. Her legs are very y.” JongHyun gave me a look up and down from the other side of the room.

“How did my dongsaeng get a wife that’s hotter than all of my girlfriends?” DongHae asked jokingly.

“Yah hyung-deul.” Kai shook his head and buried his face in his hands.

“I think it’s time to eat!” I shouted over the music. I heard the doorbell again.

“I’ll get it!” Kai called out.

“I’ll race you. Loser pays 100,000 won!” I screamed and ran as fast as I could. I was right in front of Kai when he pulled me back and hugged me and stuffed me into a closet and open the door. I heard cheering in the background. When I was able to get out of the closet, I saw three guys at the door.

“Oppa!” I ran to hug Yun.

“Yah. Back off.” Kai pulled me back having all three members laughing with the rest of the guests except for a few.

“What’s wrong?” Amber asked Krystal. She just shrugged and grabbed some food.

“How are you guys?” Yun asked while setting his entree on the table. EXO D.O brought his kimchi spaghetti, f(x) brought kimbap, SHINee brought banana bread, SNSD brought japchae, Super Junior brought some short ribs and LUNAFLY brought cucumber kimchi and fish & chips. Oh my British Sam.

“We’re doing good. Let’s eat!” The guys rushed to the table and the girls were still gossiping. I noticed we were missing someone. Where’s TaeMin?

“Can I talk to you for a moment?” He asked popping up from behind me. I was startled by his ninja like skills. I led him to the staircase second level that was far from view.

“What’s up?” I tried to act normal.

“Why are you avoiding me?” TaeMin asked.

“I haven’t.”

“Yes you have. I tried calling you, but you never pick up. I’m sorry for trying to kiss you, but can we please forget about it?” He pleaded. I nodded.

“Let’s start over.” I held out my hand and he shook it.

“Where’s the wife of yours?” I heard someone asking. I went down with TaeMin and grabbed some food for myself. I reached for a cup of soda. My hand grazed over Kai’s.

“Take it.” He said and handed the cup to me. The guests went wild.

“Why is he so cute to her?” HyoYeon was spazzing with TaeYeon. They then started to shout outrageous things.

“Kiss!” They shouted until they came up with something not too crazy.

“Love shot!” We looked at each other and sighed. We did a love shot and when we finished we both let out a breath.

“They’re so in sync. Perfect couple!” RyeoWook yelled.

“Don’t do anything nasty tonight!” KyuHyun laughed. We both spit out our soda.

“Okay stop making fun of them.” SuHo suggested.

“Should we do presents now?” D.O thought and we all sat in a circle.

“Let’s do the White Elephant first.” We all put our gifts in the center. Kai and I bought a conjoined gift because we were running low ideas and money, so he bought it and I gave him the ten bucks I had left. We ended up stealing the smaller box from Lay that was given by BaekHyun.

“Open your gifts now.” We all opened our gifts and I tore mine open with Kai.

“BaekHyun oppa, really?” I looked at the roll of toilet paper.

“Hyung you are so cheap.” Kai looked at him and he just shrugged making everyone chuckle.

“Housewarming gifts!” Teo yelled all of them took out gifts for us.

“You shouldn’t have.” I blew a raspberry to every guest even those who were not in the mood. Ahem... Krystal... TaeMin... so awkward.

“We have too.” They all responded.

“This is from all of SNSD.” They got us leather bracelets with our names.

“From us all.” f(x) said and the other three members were facetime-ing. Inside the box were aprons.

“We needed these.” We looked at the matching aprons. They are all giving us couple items. SuJu gave us beanies with a ball at the end. EXO gave us a set of couple bento boxes. SHINee on the other hand gave us a pan and chicken flavoured ramen. On the side were these chips that are made to taste like chicken.

“Thanks Onew hyung.” Kai waved at the camera. I bowed.

“I have something to give you.” Kai rushed over with me to the closet I was stuffed in. He hand was holding mine. Then the words ring in my head again. Can we stay like this?

“Aww!” They all were fawning over the cuteness. To me it wasn’t cute or fascinating anymore. I actually don’t find hanging out with idols that great either. I guess I got used to it.

“I got one for you too.” I went to the kitchen counter and took one box from the cabinet.

“Good hiding spot! JongIn never goes in the kitchen.” D.O pointed out making all of EXO and TaeMin nod.

“JongIn oppa helped me cooked today though.” I was confused.

“He’s so in love.” SuHo said and shook his head. *Shut up hyung!* Kai is glared at SuHo.

“Here you go.” We exchanged boxes. Our guests scooted to one side eating the cucumber kimchi and staring us down.

“Oh holy chicken!” I looked at the shoes I wanted.

“This is so nice. You would.” He looked at the Totoro on the sweaters.

“You’re welcome Fluffy oppa and thank you.” I looked at the shoes slipping them on.

“Thank you Totoro and you’re welcome.” He grinned and stood up with him as we tried on our new sweaters.

“I love these shoes.” I hugged him.

“Omo! They’re hugging and they have nicknames.” They all squealed, but Krystal just stormed out. TaeMin just let out an awkward laugh.

“Cut!” The director yelled. We did a little more fellowship.

“Interview time. Kai and Lexy you guys have to go outside while we interview them.

interview time.

Question 1: What do you think of the couple?

D.O: They are really cute together.

LuHan: I’m jealous. How could JongIn get such a pretty wife?

SeHun: I think she would be better with me.

SuHo: I bet all these guys are jealous of him. I am too, but she is definitely a good fit for my dongsaeng.

BaekHyun: She’s too pretty for him. I should have her. Just kidding, but I think she’s really cute.

Lay: Her food is really good and she is really adorable. She was dancing around with her food because she thought it was so good.

TaeMin: It’s odd having him married to her. I want her to myself. I’m sorry NaEun.

JongHyun: She has a nice body and I am worried for the poor guy. He won’t be able to get through this without liking her.

KyuHyun: He needs to be careful.

RyeoWook: They grow up too fast.

DongHae: They’re a funny couple.

Amber: Kai’s a loser. How did he score a girl like that?

TaeYeon: He’s so sweet to her.

HyoYeon: I only wish I knew a guy that would do the things he does for me.

Teo: Touch her and I’ll hurt you, JongIn. Got it?

Yun: Don’t hurt her or I’ll break your limbs. Beware JongIn. I don’t care if we were born on the same day, I will hurt you!

Sam: I will shave your head if you mess with her. I have my eyes on you. Watch it JongIn.

Question 2: Are they in love to you?

D.O: I think JongIn is more in love with her.

LuHan: Same here.

SeHun: Same.

SuHo: Dido.

BaekHyun: My thoughts exactly.

Lay: Definitely.

TaeMin: I don’t know.

JongHyun: JongIn likes her a lot more than she does.

KyuHyun: Poor boy has it bad.

RyeoWook: The way he looks at her is full of affection.

DongHae: I think so too.

Amber: I agree.

TaeYeon: He’s so in love.

HyoYeon: True that.

Teo: I don’t like this, but he likes her.

Yun: I don’t see a hint of like in her eyes. I can tell.

Sam: He likes her way more than her.

(For Kai and Lexy.)

Q1: How do you like the gifts?

Kai: I like the name Fluffy. It’s really cute to me like Lexy. Totoro was a good choice for the design. The couple items were something that I would’ve wanted for my girlfriend if I had one. I don’t really like the toilet paper. Haha.

Lexy: I wanted the shoes and he bought them for me. I’m so grateful and the gifts we got were all very nice except for the toilet paper. I will get BaekHyun for that.

Q2: Cooking?

Kai: It was really fun. I didn’t know that it was so fun. Yet my head and hurt.

Lexy: He was a surprisingly good cook.

Q3: How do you feel about Krystal leaving like that?

Kai: I don’t know what’s wrong. *I know exactly why.*

Lexy: I only wish I knew why she did that. *Why doesn’t she seem to like me?*

“See you guys next time.” We waved.

“I’m going home for tonight. Bye.” Kai left after everyone else did and the house was clean. Thanks to the staff we got done quickly.

My phone buzzed. It was an unfamiliar number. I read the text with complete confusion. This person is really good at English and I have a good idea who it’s from.

I don’t like you one bit.