chapter thirty.

I Met Him on WGM

the real chapter thirty.
the end.

Kai's stay at base was extended two years after a long break taking care of me as I was stuck alone. It was maybe two weeks, but it made him stay for another two years and today is the day I have to pick him. I wander around the house, getting everything ready.

(Kai's point of view.)

I walk out the gates to see my beautiful wife who's glowing and pregnant standing next to my sweet two year old daughter. My daughter runs over to me as soon as she sees me with a gleaming face. I bend down and pick her up as soon as she reaches me. I carry her as I met my wife halfway. My daughter is just so hyper and happy.

"HyeMi-ah. Can I get a kiss?" She then gives me a quick peck. I chuckle as I reach up and tickle her tummy. Lexy comes over to me and gives me a tender kiss and then I look over at Bailey who was covering her eyes. Bailey's Korean name is HyeMi by the way. I bend down to Lexy's tummy which is a lot rounded than the last time I saw her. 8 months I believe. I kiss her tummy and Bailey does the same.

"Are you excited?" I ask and Bailey can't wait and starts clapping. Lexy takes my arm and hugs it while we walk towards the van. I enter to see TaeMin driving. He waves at me with a smile. I let go of my daughter and run over to the driver side and open the door for TaeMin. I give him a hug. I missed my hyung. I couldn't make it to his wedding, but he seems happy with her.

"Congratulations!" I shouted and he thanked me. I continue, "How's life being a married man? Do you like it?" I nudge him. He has an embarrassed smile.

"It's only been two weeks and I love it. NaEun is just perfect. Better than Lexy." I sock him in the chest.

"Watch it." I warn and he laughs and pushes me into the car and he gets back into the driver seat and turns the key. We go back to the company and I go and pick up the sleeping beauty as her head hangs. I unbuckle her and carry her. Lexy, on the other hand, gets mad when I insist on helping her. I just let her be or she will beat me up.

I walk up into the elevator and have Bailey drool on me. I make it to the old dance room and then open it and there they are still. They are still practicing. Not as nicely, but they can still pull it off at 35. ChanYeol sets his eyes on me from the mirrors. He turns around me and charges for me screaming. I shush all of them who were screaming. I glance down at Bailey and they start to whisper. They come over to me and KyungSoo took Bailey from my arms and carried her away. Lexy comes over and pants. I grab a chair for her to sit on, but she pushes me away still angry that I tried to help her. She sits down anyway.

(3 years later.)

"Is mommy coming with us?" Bailey asks and I shake my head while putting on her rubber boots. I smile at her and explain to her, "Mommy is at work right now." She pouts and my 2 year old boy, Alex, sits down next to his sister and I put in his Chuck's. Why don't I put him in rubber boots? It's sunny; Bailey just wants to wear her boots.

"Ready to go?" I say as they finish putting on their jackets. I put a child leash on Alex because he always get distracted and runs off all the time. I don't want to, but when you have to... You have to. But hey! He looks like he's carrying a monkey backpack with a super long tail.

We walk out the condo and walk down the hall to the stairs. We hop down the stairs together and when we reach ground floor, Alex runs off to the door. I hold the leash tighter. He stops and jumps around. Bailey and I walk hand and hand together towards Alex and he tries his best to get to the water fountain outside. Then he sets his eyes on the playground. He then am charges for the playground, but this time Bailey charges off with him. I just let them go and I walk over to the bench where TaeMin sat watching his son. Our kids seem to get along pretty well especially the boys. Poor Alex got caught because his leash. I walk over to him as he tiredly tried to get himself untangled. I pick him up and untangle the leash from the post. When he's released, he just sits down on the ground. He's too tired to move and so is the other two kids.

"Daddy, can we get ice cream?" Bailey asked and Jun, TaeMin's son, nodded. TaeMin picked him up and I held Alex. I had Bailey on my right and TaeMin on my left as we walked over to the boba shop, just across the street. I bought 2 child sized honeydew boba for my kids a banana milk for Jun. Like father like son. TaeMin bought a big bowl of 팥빙수 (patbingsu) and 3 small bowls with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. The kids ate it all and were filled with energy. They took another trip to the playground. It was bad for them do have so much sweets, but let me spoil them when their mother ain't here to dictate me.

When I told them to come over so we can leave, they raced over to me. TaeMin had or scoop up Jun and then we walked up the stairs together and departed ways down the hall. He lived right next door. Crazy. It was already 6'o'clock and it was dinner time. I let them watch Pororo in their one piece pajamas. Alex wanted to be a dinosaur like Krong and Bailey wanted to be a bunny. They played while watching and I was making dinner. I made the simple spam and rolled egg. They sneaked the food and came over to me and I set the food on the table. Their eyes were closed and heads tilted up as they lead themselves to the food. I scooped Alex up and set him in his seat. Bailey got on the chair herself. I sat in between them to help them. I ate the left overs from the night before. It was still good. The door opens and the alarm beeps. Alex was hopping up and down on his chair as Bailey hopped off and charged for the door. I leaned over to see the door way. Mommy was home and taking off her shoes. When Bailey reached her, she scooped Bailey up and carried her towards me.

"How's work?" I asked as she sat down on Bailey's chair and started to make Bailey eat. She sighed.

"I lost to JiHyo. I was so close to getting that golden Running Ball." She said. She then stole a bite of food and got up and propped Bailey back on her seat.

"You're not eating?" I ask. She shook her head.

"The crew treated the cast to gourmet food." She stuck her tongue out before closing the door to the bathroom. I shouted over at her, "You eat fresh gourmet food while I eat leftovers? That's cold blooded." Once the kids were done, I put the empty dishes into the sink to clean later. We moved to the living room to watch Frozen. Once it hit 8, Lexy and I carried the kids to bed. Then we finished the movie together. In the end, I was the only one who finished it because after a long day of work, Lexy fell asleep on my shoulder. I carried her to bed and tucked her in. I gave a goodnight kiss and went back out to clean up.

As I cleaned, I was reminiscing the days back then from our first "date" to our first child. Everything was splendiful.

 I, Kim JongIn, take thee, Lexy Song, to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part.

 

A/N: I didn't know how to end this, but this is the end and I hope to see you again in my upcoming story that is co,ing out in I don't know when. I have been brainstorming and I have this darkish story. So when it comes out, please support me. Thank you for reading and giving me support throughout these past months. I am truly grateful.

XOXO,

          Ruthy aka PoRKchoP