chapter one.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter one.
prologue.

I was sitting on the floor hugging my pillow pet. I was in my sweater, sweats and slippers wrapped in my pink blanket that had elephants on it. Outside was snowing like crazy.

"My wife will be from San Francisco and her name is quite unique. Song LaekSi is my wife from now on." Kai shouted out. I was screaming my head off.

"Oh my goodness!" I was hopping from couch to couch.

"What happened?" My dad and mom came in. When my mom saw what I was doing she joined me.

"I knew there were mice in this house!" She cried. I shook her while still screaming.

"You know the show We Got Married? I'm going to be in there!" I kept screaming and this time my mom screamed with me.

"So who's your husband?" She asked me as she dragged me down to sit on the couch.

"You know TaeMin?" I began. She squirmed.

"He's going to be your husband?" I shook my head.

"No, I'm going to be married to his friend. Kai from EXO." I said still overly excited.

"Oh! He's cute." She commented.

"I know!" We fan girled together. My dad coughed.

"He's going to get to me first." He puffed out his chest trying to be all tough.

"It's just a show, nothing's going to happen." I assured him and he let out his breath. I could see his face turn red.

"So when is the recording?" My mom asked. I shrugged and the TV.

"I think you should get some beauty rest for Kai. Start now!" She pushed me into my room and I gave up and went to bed. The next morning I heard a voice calling my name.

"LaekSi-ah? Wake up." I opened my eyes to see Kai about five inches away from my face.

"Holy!" I screamed in English. They laughed at my surprised face.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kai." He said low and chuckled at how awkward we were. *She's pretty.*

"I'm Lexy. 미안해요. 나는 래지입니다." I spoke English at first, but soon realized my mistake and started speaking Korean. They brought a fake ice cube to us and told us to open it. We opened it to see our mission card. ~ Have fun during your virtual marriage life. ~

"Let me change first." I said in such a low voice. I'm not usually in front of a camera so it's awkward.

"Pretend like the cameras aren't even there. That's what I do." Kai whispered into my ear. It sent chills down my spine. I nodded and stood up to walk to my closet, but tripped on my rug and fell.

"Are you okay?" Kai couldn't control his laughter. *Oh my goodness, she's adorable.*

"I'm fine." I answered and went to go get my extra thick tights and long sleeve sweater than ran down to under my . As soon as I came out of the bathroom in my new outfit and clean face, I saw Kai scan me up and down. *She's my virtual wife? Wow.* Outfit