chapter two.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter two.

snowy first date.

We received another card. ~ Have your first date. ~

"So what do you want to do?" Kai asked.

"I never played in the snow before." I answered.

"Let's go then." He said.

"So as you know my name is Kai, but do you want to call me JongIn?" I nodded making him chortle.

"I'm Lexy. My Korean name is Song MiRae." I introduced again. He smiled.

"So you look really young. How old are you?" Where I grew up, you don't ask a lady their age, but what the hell.

"I was born in 1995." I answered. He nodded.

"I'm 1994. So you can call me oppa." He clapped his hands.

"Okay." I nodded my head a little.

"So what are your pet peeves?" He leaned closer to me. I backed away a bit.

"I guess I don't like it when I wear wet socks." I shrugged. He nodded and cracked a grin.

"I don't like drinking canned juice, but if that's all they have, I'll drink it." He laid back in his chair. I agreed. In saw the environment and was excited.

"Snow!!" I was hopping in my seat. * So adorable.*

They drove us to a big ski resort. I looked at the view and was amazed. Sure SF had pretty views, but never this pretty.

"Whoa." I plunged into the snow and was stunned at the instant coldness.

"So cold!" I got up and put my bare hands in my pocket.

"Let's to get some mittens for you." Kai held my hands and blew them. *She reminds me of a little kid.* Kai held my hand and we went to the rental center. He put these black mittens on me.

"There." He said. I pouted.

"They don't fit. My hands are too small." I tried taking them off, but they fell off.

"Let's get you cute ones then." He held my hand again and we went to the kid section. I saw these cute koala mittens and it came with ear muffs. I ran straight to them. I picked them out and saw the price.

"You want those?" Kai put the earmuffs on with the mittens.

"No. It's too expensive." I wanted to put them back.

"I'll buy them. I just got my paycheck." He held up a card and went to pay for them. "I'll be right back." Be ran off and I just stood there just shuffling my feet as they recorded me.

"Hi." I waved to the camera shyly.

"Here you go." Kai came back breaking the silence. He came back with two hot cups of hot cocoa. He handed me one and I sipped burning my tongue.

"Owie!" I stomped my feet trying to not to concentrate on the burning sensation. Kai stopped me.

"I'll get you some ice." He ran off and took some ice from the ice machine and came running back. Never did I think he would be so sweet.

"Open." He said and I opened my mouth. He put the cube in my mouth and the burning stopped.

"Thank you." He laughed and held my hand.

"If we go outside, we can let it cool down." He suggested and I followed him out. My boots were getting soaked.

"My feet are getting wet." I felt the squishy feeling in my boots. He frowned.

"Let's get you some boots. I think it's like thirty thousand won to rent some." He stood beside me and I tried moving, but I slipped and fell. I couldn't control my laughter. I was practically rolling in the snow. It was cold, but fun. I took a handful of snow and threw it at Kai.

"Yah!" He laughed and he kicked some fresh snow on me. I screamed at the coldness, but couldn't stop laughing. I pulled him down making him fall face flat.

"Holy crap!" He ate some snow.

"a!" I stood up and started running and right when he got up to chase me I fell again.

"Dork." He helped me up with one hand and made it snow with the other. I pushed him and made him tilt backwards a little, but I pulled him towards me and he stood a little evenly. I let go and found a stick and started writing my name. He copied me and wrote his name next to mine and put a heart in between them.

"Where you going?" He asked as I was running towards the rental center.

"Come with me." I was actually warming up to him. He followed behind me.

"Do you have any boots that aren't too heavy?" I asked the lady at the counter.

"Sorry we don't have more boots other than the slippers." She said. I thought about it.

"Can I get this size and one that is two sizes bigger?" I showed her my soaked shoe. She nodded and brought back slippers and fluffy socks.

"Sixty right?" Kai asked. She shook her head.

"It's twenty, but for a cute couple like you, I'll give it to you for ten." She handed us the two boots and two pairs of matching socks.

"Here you can have the blue. I want pink." I said and took off my shoes and nasty socks. Kai followed me and sat down. I changed my socks to my fluffy pink ones and put on the smaller pair of boots. Then I put the other one on.

"How will go out if your shoes get wet again?" Kai wondered. I scanned the room and ran to get two plastic umbrella bags. I slipped one to each leg. I took some pantyhose and used them to tie the bag onto my leg, so nothing can go in.

"Smart." He complimented. I thanked him and ran off to the door and ran out to play in the snow. My idea is so much warmer and waterproof. I ran to the top of the small hill for the lift. I hopped in and Kai ran up to catch up to me.

"Ooh!" I loved the feeling of going up and not being able to the ground. I know I'm weird. When we reached the top, Kai hopped off.

"Get off before you go back down." He yelled over the machine.

"I can't touch the floor!" He then ran over to pick me up. He stumbled back and let me go.

"It's colder up here." I commented then I felt his scarf wrap around me.

"Here." He said and his breath was warm which felt really good. Yet, I have no feelings for him because my heart belongs to TaeMin.

"Oh darn." I fell in the snow again. He took a hold of my hand.

"Let me go. I'm going to run." I said. He chuckled.

"Nope. I'm scared you'll fall so you have to stay next to me." He said and there I had to be treated like a kid. It wasn't long until we were tired and went down to go home. On our way home, we fell asleep. I woke up at home by Kai.

"Time to go home now." He said and I got out the car and waved stepping into my house that had an area set up for interviewing.

"Come sit." They said and I went over to site down. They let me wake up first to answer their questions.

"So how do you feel about being a part of We Got Married?"

"I'm amazed. I didn't think that I would get picked. I'm still a bit overwhelmed and also when I met JongIn oppa, he was actually really caring."

"Is he your favorite member from EXO?" I shook my head and answered ashamed.

"I actually like ChanYeol because he's very loud and weird." I covered my mouth and laughed a bit.

"Would you rather have another idol as your husband?"

"I'm actually a very big TaeMin fan."