chapter twenty-six.

I Met Him on WGM

chapter twenty-six.
sadly the honeymoon ends.

(Continuing the twenty-fourth chapter.)

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked the day after when I was laying on the bed of our last day home in the Bay. He brings over a breakfast tray with rice porridge. He sets it beside me on the table. He sits on the bed  with his back on the head board. He's just sits there with me when he slept on the floor last night. I snuggled up to him and my arms wrapped around his waist and my head rests on his stomach.

"I'm just upset. You didn't pay attention to me when all your fans came. You just left me there." I say as he lowers himself down to me and we just lay there.

"Sorry." The cameras are rolling, but no one is here. They just rigged to hotel room. We laid there for awhile.

"Eat before it gets cold." He reaches over me and grabs the bowl of porridge. He takes a spoonful and feeds me as I lay on his chest. He then misses my mouth and it hits my cheeks and it plops onto his shirt.

"Crap. Let's me up." He says and I let go of him and he then just takes off his shirt and exposes his beautiful abs. I cover my eyes to save sanity.

"You know you want to look?" He cooed and I slid my finger down and I saw a glimpse of his abs and his smirk. I covered my eyes again when I felt hands on mine and they pulled my hands from my face. I begged him to stop as I closed my eyes. (A/N: That's what she said!) I didn't want to see his beautifully defined abs. I still tried to sneak a peek at him while his was laughing at me, but he was already dressed. Damn.

"You loser." He chuckled as my face burned red. I stormed off to the bathroom. I went through the drawers near the door and pulled out some clothes. I wanted to match with Kai, so I took my set of couple clothes. I changed and went to the living room where everything is packed and tidy. I'll miss this place. It's been only three days, but I feel attached. Kai exits the bedroom with our suitcases.

"Ready to leave?" I nodded and took my suitcase in my right and took Kai's hand in my left. I left the room while looking at it for one more time. I'll miss you hotel.

As we exit the hotel for good and check out, we set our things in our van who was filled with staff members and we go into our rented car before we return it. We had four hours before the flight, so we decided to go to the beach. Stinson or Ocean, I'm not sure which one. We arrived at the beach and we walked onto the sand on this unusually warm spring day in the Bay. We received another mission. ~ Picture time! ~

The staff set up the camera and Kai and I pose awkwardly and the staff look at us like we’re nuts.

"Act natural. You guys are already cute, so don't pretend and make it awkward." They say and we shrug, but inside it makes me do flips. They say we're cute. I see Kai hide his face, but to get rid of the awkwardness, I kick sand into his shoes and run back, but I tend to trip and eat some sand.

"Ew!" I cry as Kai laughs at me. I shout and scare him half to death. "Oppa!" He looks at me like I'm crazy. I give him a crazy grin and he runs off towards the water. He knows what's coming. I get up and run after him as fast I can. I tackle him to the floor. I then get up and put sand all over him and run away. I then see him look into the camera man's lens and says, "Don't judge me. She's tiny, but tough." That's true.

An two hours later we check in to the airport and wait and get processed. As they call for the plane early, we board it and I look out the window and it's really high from here. I keep myself busy until we are ready to set off. As we are lifted into the air, I say my goodbye.

Good bye Bay Area. Hello Korea.

(A/N: This story is ending soon and sorry to just unload so many chapters so soon, but I think there will be five more chapters at most. What a sad ending for this story. DOUBLE UPDATE!)