Boyfriend Shirt

Mute and Loud

 

I can't take my eyes of the outstanding view of the interior design of the house. The white wallpaper with floral pattern, looks like it was hand painted with the woods flooring matching with the black theme furniture.

 

 I put my hand on the panel of the balcony, looking down at the living room from the second floor. The house is big enough for a whole family to stay in. But it’s quiet in here. Looks like I'm the only person breathing in the house.

 

I wonder where Baekhyun could be. I have been searching for him, only on the second floor. I'm afraid to go down because this is not my house. What if his parents are home? I mean, walking around the house without the owner sounds rude. I don't want them to think of me as an impolite girl, which I'm definitely not.

 

"Just come down. My parents aren't home," Baekhyun shout from below.

 

I tilt my head to the front, looking for Baekhyun presence. But he isn't there. Well, at least I'm not home alone. I turn to my left, heading to the stairs made of glass.

 

Every step I take is like near to my death. The stairs looks so fragile. If it’s broken or anything, I don't have the money to pay for any kind of damage. Everything in this house seems expensive. Who're you Baekhyun, really?

 

Once I reach downstairs, Baekhyun back catch my eyes. He is at the kitchen preparing something. A meal maybe? I walk pass the living room, the dining room and take a seat at the high stool lining across the kitchen island.

 

Baekhyun is turning around from the kitchen cabinet, holding a bowl with a spoon. He placed the bowl fill with Kim chi stew in front of me and the spoon next to the bowl.

 

I stare at the hot smoke rising from the stew and shift my eyes back to Baekhyun. I startle when there is no such thing as distance between us. He is leaning closer towards me, both hands resting on the kitchen island.

 

Our nose almost joint together, eyes staring into each other. "Try it, I wanna know if it taste good?" he says.

 

I hold on the spoon tightly, giving some space for me to get my together. Then, I sink the spoon into the stew, getting a spoonful of the broth.

 

"Be careful. It’s hot," he says, blowing on the broth. His breathe brushes on my cheek, sending shivers down my spine. He act like nothing has happen while I'm trying my best not to blush.

 

I flash an awkward smile, telling him its taste good, it’s indeed taste delicious. He smile and the distance between us gradually increase. I heave a relieve sigh before taking the next sip of the stew.

 

After the last sip, I put down the spoon into the bowl, heading to the sink, near to the spot where Baekhyun is standing. He is blocking my way. I move to the right, he also moved to the right. When I move to the left, he did the same. I place the bowl back onto the kitchen island, looking at him with my hands on my my waist. What are you doing?

 

"If I'm not mistaken, it was pink. Oh wait, no. It was red," he says, emphasize the last word.

 

I look at him, confuse by his words. Is he in kindergarten? Learning the name of the colors or something. Well, obviously he's not. A smirk drawn on his face. Then, his eyes travel down to my chest. I follow his eyes direction and I finally figure out what he really meant.

 

My hands cover my chest doing the x gesture. I can't believe he was the one who changed my red dress to the boyfriend shirt. If he did that, he had trespass the private section of my body. He has seen what he wasn't supposed to see.

 

Baekhyun is laughing, leaning against the kitchen counter, giving me the space to pass through. I grab the bowl, heading to the sink next to him. Why is he such a ert? My cheeks are burning and the temperature on the surrounding increases tremendously. I place the bowl into the sink, sending glares to Baekhyun.

 

"I'm just joking. I did your dress. Then, you changed by yourself. I did't looked. I swear. But I did helped you button up." He continue laughing.

 

Byun Baekhyun, you're going to die in my hand today!!!!!

 

 


 

A short update.