I like it BOOM BOOM BOOM (Shakalaka) Okay. CHANGJO is a JERK.

Reunited

The party began already. L.Joe and me just sat there. We didn't drunk much or talked. The music was pretty load. We just sat there at the bar and looked each other. After a while I approached him “Kiss me... then we have something to do.”
Joe smirked and wanted to approach me “Oh sure... we should do the whole night.” he looked short around and saw one of the couches were free. He grabbed my hand and we walked there. He sat down and I on his lap. I wrapped my arm around his neck and approached his face. “I missed you...” I smiled and he said “I miss you also right now.”
I looked a bit confused but then he kissed me deeply. I replied it and suddenly he started to lift up my dress a bit. It felt weird but it was okay.
He smirked and kissed my shoulder “Since when do you have dresses like this one?”
“Actually it's not mine...” I said what surprised him “Mwo?”
I kissed him “It's... uunm.. Eunmi's. She gave it to me.. she told me you would like it.. maybe. But it's uncomfortable” He smirked “I really love it. It looks good on you.” His hand walked more on my thigh to the way belly. I got more nervous with every second he approached me. He was really high on my thigh and I creaked out and L.Joe looked confused “Is something?” “no... everything is okay.” I said. So he kissed me again deeply. After a while his hand approached again my thigh. He fondled but it felt too weird. After a while his hand walked again higher and higher so I cringed. L.Joe broke up the kiss “Juah.. something is wrong with you. Tell me.” “This dress... this underwear.. this is not me.” I looked down.
“Chin up... What about I'm giving you a t-shirt which is a bit huge. So you don't need to wear this dress even how y you look in.” he smiled but then he suddenly smirked dirty “But because your underwear... I can't give you mine... but you don't need some.”
I pushed his shoulder “Babo.” but he just smirked “Let's go into my room.” I nodded and stood up. He grabbed my hand and smiled “Juah I'm happy you came in my room before.” I looked to him and smiled back.
In his room he walked to his cupboard he looked into it and gave me a huge shirt. “This could look good on you...” I smiled “Gomawo Oppa... may you help with the dress? I can't reach the zip.”
L.Joe smirked “Of course I will help you..” I turned and he grabbed my dress's zip. He slightly open the zip and kissed my shoulder and back. I hold my dress so it couldn't drop.
The music turned to slow music and he approached me. He hugged me back and shook his hips in pulse. He pulled my waist to his so I also shook my head.
He kept on and kissed my shoulder he wiped my hair away and kissed my neck. “Won't you let drop your dress?”
I shook my head but he said “Then you can't change..” I blushed and said “okay...” he grabbed the dress and pulled it to the ground. Then he hugged me back. I could feel his arm around my belly. He fondled soft my front.
His hand suddenly walked to my lower part and I let out a moan. Then I turned and kissed him. L.Joe walked to his bed and I followed him. I sit down on his lap and kissed him passionate.
Suddenly L.Joe asked “You act different today.. would you like to become.. intimate?” I looked into his eyes “I don't know...”
He nodded and lay down and dragged me on him. Then he turned and suddenly I lay under him. He smirked and kissed my decollete. Suddenly his hand walked under me and tried to open my bra.
“KYAAAAAAAAH~” Suddenly someone shouted. Both of us looked up and saw Changjo. “BYUNGHUN-AH GO OFF JUAH!” L.Joe sat next to me “What do you want Changjo?”
Changjo was really upset “Don't try to touch her!” “Changjo go off my room. It's not your affair so GO!” L.Joe shouted.
Changjo ran to L.Joe and lifted him into the air. Then he pushed him to the ground. I shouted “CHANGJO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”
He looked upset to me “Put back your dress on and we are going now.” “No... go.” I shouted back.
L.Joe stood finally up and pushed Changjo. Changjo lost his balance and dropped also on the ground. Changjo stood quickly up and this time he pushed L.Joe really hard and his head dropped hard on the ground so he couldn't move. Changjo grabbed my wrist and grabbed Eunmi's dress. I wanted to wrest away but no chance. I looked to L.Joe he lay there... on the ground. Changjo was too strong. He pushed me into his own room. The other people on the party just watched, and that's only because I was in underwear. They didn't help me although I shouted. I shouted “BABO.. LET ME GO.... I NEED TO GO TO L.JOE”
I hit him but he relaxed his handle. Then he pushed me into his room and I dropped on his bed “Put on the dress again.”
It felt stupid to lay there without having something on. I wanted to grab the dress but then he suddenly said “No... you are wearing a shirt. Something which don't made you ual” He walked to his cupboard and I tried to escape. And it worked. Whatever I was nearly I ran back to L.Joe's room. He just lay there and I dropped next to him on the ground. I touched his cheek “L.Joe... L.Joe wake up..”
After a while finally he opened his eyes “Juah..” suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and raised me “Don't meet him again.” I tried to kick him but it didn't work. “Juah don't be childish. Stay away. You're not loosing your ity … not with him.” He really shouted and suddenly everyone was looking to us. Finally I could wrest away and ran into Changjo's room. I turned the key and sat quickly down.
I cried. Changjo pushed again the door “Juah turn the key.” “No.... you are an . I WON'T SEE YOU. NEVER AGAIN.” I shouted while I cried.
“Don't be childish, put a shirt on and open the door.” Changjo shouted.
I said nothing. I only sat in a corner of the room.
I was afraid of him and worried about L.Joe. After a while suddenly Chunji knocked on the door “Juah... are you inside?”
I looked to the door and crawled there “Are you alone? Without Changjo?”
“Yeah... he is outside with Eunmi.” Chunji said and I opened the door. He came quickly in and we closed the door again.
I started to cry again and he hugged me “What happened? I wasn't here if Changjo got out of control.”
I looked to him with my wet eyes and told him the whole thing.. that I was with L.Joe in his room and suddenly Changjo disturbed us.
“Oh gosh... is he okay? Is L.Joe okay?” I was angered.
I quickly stood up and ran back to L.Joe's room. He wasn't there but I suddenly saw him in the kitchen. I ran to him and hugged him tightly “Are you okay? Does something hurt? I didn't want this Oppa” I started to cry again.
L.Joe wiped my tears “Everything is fine... just my head hurts.” I looked up and his nose bled. “You are blooding.” my eyes got wide.
He just shook his head “It's fine Juah. Don't worry... are you okay?” then he suddenly smirked and looked my body down “I need to say, whatever how much Changjo is a jerk but his girlfriend has great underwear.” I looked myself down “Oh...” I shouted nearly and ran into L.Joe's room and grabbed finally his shirt. L.Joe was approached me, I trembled so he closed the buttons. I looked up “Don't let me alone this night...”
L.Joe nodded “Of course... I will stay with you don't worry.” he hugged me soft “Such a jerk...”

I sat with L.Joe in Teen Top's kitchen and ate for breakfast if suddenly Changjo entered the dorm. He wasn't the whole night at home. Changjo walked straight into his room. “I will go now... I'm going home then I will meet Eunmi.. I'm actually here because her...” L.Joe looked worried “Are you sure you are okay?” I nodded “I'm okay.. everything is good.” He touched my cheek and kissed me soft and smiled. But I couldn't smile and stood up. I walked to the door and Changjo saw me. First he wanted going to me but I left quickly. He couldn't follow me.
I ran home and I cried. I cried while I ran , if I entered my room and under the shower.

Eunmi Noona.” I smiled weak. She was surprised “Oh you came. I thought you would need time for your own... I know Changjo won't do that so I will do. I'm so sorry what happened. I don't know why he was doing this... I hope you can become friends.. he just wants to protect you. Don't be angry...”
I looked to her “Let's not talk about it.. we are here because your wedding dress and the color for the bridesmaid's gown.”
She nodded “Okay..” before we left I gave her something “Here is your dress.. I will clean your underwear and give it tomorrow.”
She just shook her head “No you can have it, I don't need it.” I just nodded thankfully.

We walked into the wedding dress shop and it felt like a magic land. The dresses were all so beautiful and you felt like a princess.
She tried some dresses on and everyone looked perfect at her silhouette. She looked like princess.
“How does this look like?” she smiled. “I don't know what I should say. You look in all of them like a princess.”
Eunmi smiled pretty “Thank you.”
I nodded kind. “I will come another time back for the dress.” Eunmi said and the sales girl nodded.
Then she showed us some models for bridesmaid's gown. Eunmi chose her favorite one. It was a pretty dress , but for the color we were unsure.
So Eunmi decided for a light blue color.

We walked together and she said “I will talk to Changjo.. don't worry... he will really apologize. I really have no idea why he did it. I hope you are okay... does he hurt you?”
I looked down “I think we are okay.. but I will go later with L.Joe to the hospital. He hid hart on the ground.”
Eunmi nodded “Okay... Changjo will pay the treatment expenses.”
I looked to her “Nae... tell him not to do this again... or tell him something if I tell you something what I want to do.”
Eunmi just nodded “Alright.”

We entered Teen Top's dorm and L.Joe sat in the living room. I joined him quickly and hugged him “Are you still okay Oppa?”
He nodded “Just my head hurts a bit.. don't worry.” I fondled her head “We will go to the hospital. Maybe something is wrong. Later we are going to drink something... or we will eat. Yeah. You need some food.”
He smiled “You don't need to worry this much... I'm okay..” he kissed my cheek. Suddenly we heard Eunmi shouting “YOU ARE GOING TO THEM AND TELL YOU FEEL SORRY. YOU ARE GOING TO SAY SORRY .. NOW!” Then Changjo shouted “NO I WILL NOT DO THIS.”
“NOONA GETS ANGRY. GO TO THEM... YOU WILL SAY L.JOE YOU WON'T HURT HIM THIS MUCH AND TELL JUAH YOU WON'T HER RAISING THROUGH THE DORM IN UNDERWEAR. TELL HER YOU RESPECT HER AND YOU WON'T HURT HER AGAIN OR L.JOE YOU WON'T NOBODY HURTS!”
Then it got silent. The door got open and Changjo walked over the living room. He stood there for a while. “Don't touch her again like this.” Changjo said daring. 

Uuhm.. hope you guys like this chapter full of bad emotions.. yeah... bad thing...