just one word ^O^

Reunited

Juah... what would you like today?” Joe said. I looked up from my phone to him “I don't know.. what would you like to do?”
“Let's fly to Korea..” he suddenly said.
I looked to him “No...” he climbed to me on my bed “Why?” I looked back to my phone “Why want you fly to Korea? It's just cost a lot and there is nothing special...”
He lay next to me and was confused “What happened with you Juah?” I turned “Nothing... I just miss my friends.. but I don't want to go back... really not.”
“Juah...” he said while I stood up “No.. no Juah.”
I walked to the window and looked at the street.
Joe followed me and hugged me back “Juah... you miss L.Joe right?” I looked to him “No... I don't miss him... I'm missing Raesoo and Yongmun and Chunji and my parents...”
“Then we should visit them...” he said. “Why we?” I asked.
“I thought... we would go together....” he said nervously and I responded “Yeah you thought wrong Joe.” he just looked to me and said “Great. I see you then.” so he left.
“Joe...” I said but he didn't turn. I lay back on my bed and lay a while there. But I couldn't sleep. So I walked into the kitchen and grabbed ice cream.
It was chocolate and cookie one. After a while someone knocked at the door.
I walked there in hope to see Joe. “Oh it's just you...” I said because Catha stood there.
I walked back into my kitchen followed by Catha. “What happened?”
“I was... bad to Joe..” I said meek. Catha “Why?”
“He wants to fly with me to Korea... but I don't want... just.. let's not talk about it.” I said.
I ate another spoon ice cream.
She grabbed also a spoon and ate with me “You should really go to Korea... if not to see Changjo and L.Joe you should visit your parents...”


 


 

I entered the school hall and looked around. I was in hope to find Joe. But I couldn't find him so I walked to Catha and Kevin.
“Did you see Joe?” I asked while I looked around and Kevin said “He won't talk you Juah...” “But.. I need...” I said but Kevin looked me daring.
I turned and walked down the hall and then to his locker. I was in hope to meet Joe but he wasn't there.
I stood at his locker in hope he would come. And then he came around the corner. With some girls.....
He didn't see me at first and I crossed my arms and raised my brow.
Joe lay his arm around one of the girls and he walked to his spind.
After a while he finally realized me and his arm walked quickly back to his own body “Oh Juah...” the girls left.
“Yeah?” I said with my raising brows. “It's not how it looked like.” he stuttered a bit. I responded harsh “Oh how do it looks like? Actually... I am here to say sorry because I wasn't nice.. but I saw you found alternative.”
I turned and wanted to walk away but he grabbed my hand “Don't be angry Juah... so why are you actually here?”
I smirked to him “Actually I wanted to tell you that I really would like if you fly with me to Korea.. But I'm sure your alternative wants to fly with you.”
“Oh jjinja?” he asked surprised. “Nae.. but I see you have no interest anymore.” and walked away but Joe followed me “When will we fly?”
I looked to him “Next weekend.”
He smiled and hugged me “You surprised me... Juah..” I just nodded “Nae.. I was bad to you... I'm sorry. Actually I didn't want it.”
He hugged me tighter “No problem.” he pushed a soft kiss on my lips.


 

Are you ready?” Joe asked while he entered my apartment. I walked into the floor “Just a minute... want you really fly with me? I understand if not.”
He looked a bit confused “Yeah of course... so are you excited?”
I shook my head “No... I'm not exciting if I go home.”
He smirked “I hope we can become closer soon...” he suddenly said and approached me.
I looked up “Not yet...” he just nodded and kissed me “I love you Juah. Don't forget this, ok?”
I kissed him instead of answering. I wished to tell him the same. But I was afraid of going back to Seoul. Of meeting him. Of meeting them if she shows me her ring.

We finally reached Korea and we walked down the airport hall. My parents took us and they were a bit confused of Joe but they didn't say just once.
We arrived home and butterflies flight through my belly if I entered my room and saw my bed.
The same bed Changjo kissed me “I should buy a new bed...” I said suddenly. My father looked confused to me “Yeah okay.. if you like.” and I just nodded.
Joe sat down on my bed and asked “What will we do?”
I approached him and kissed him. “Let's do something here.. in my room..”
Joe broke my kiss up “No... we will meet some of your friends now.”
I looked to him “No let's stay here.” before I had the chance to kiss him he stood up and grabbed my hand “No Juah.” let's go.
I dropped down on my bed “No I won't … let's stay the whole day and night in my bed.”

Joe grabbed my hand while we walked to the shopping streets. Around us were a lot of couples so he said suddenly “I will buy couple pullovers or couple rings or...” I stopped him “Oh.. waeyo?”
He smirked “This is a cute Korean thing, isn't it? And actually couple are doing this, right?”
I just nodded confused “Yeah.. actually. But in America it's a stupid thing.”
He shook his head “No it isn't ...” he walked then into a shop which sold a lot of couple things.
He looked around and was excited for all this things but not me. I wasn't in mood.
Then he showed me a t-shirt but I just shook my head “Joe let's go...” he just nodded “okay.. just wait a minute outside for me”
I nodded and walked outside.
If I stood there suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder.
I turned quickly around and Chunji stood there. I hugged him quickly “Oh gosh, I missed you.”
He lay his arm around me “I also missed you.. so you came back because of him?”
I removed myself from him “No... I just visit my parents. Joe wanted to go shopping that is the only reason why I am here... on this road. Actually I wanted to stay at home.”
Chunji looked with a raised eyebrown “You are shopping ? With Joe?”
I looked to the shop “I'm in a relationship with him...”
“Oh...” Chunji said and kept on “Will you meet him?” I shook my head “no.”
“Juah.. please talk to him.... at least that you can tell me everything is okay with him. And I can stop worrying about him.”
I looked to him “NO!” at this moment Joe joined us. “Annyeong hasseo” he said to Chunji and Chunji smiled kind then his view walked to me “Okay... overthink that..” I just nodded and Chunji left us.

Chunji seemed sad” Joe said. I looked up to him “Oh it's cause.. ehm.. I will stay just this weekend.”
Joe nodded “We should come here more often.”
I nodded “We should... but it's expensive.. let's eat something . I'm hungry.”

In the cafe we sat I always ate with Raesoo. We ordered some food. He wanted to feed me but I wasn't in mood and looked the whole time down.
But suddenly his hand walked into his bag and with the other hand he grabbed my hand “I know you actually don't like this.. but I bought couple rings for us.” I looked to him up “Why did you do that?”
He smiled “I thought you would be happy...” he got a bit sad “.. but I was wrong... just. Forget it.”
I grabbed his hand “No... it's pretty cool.” I grabbed the ring and put it back into his hand “Will you put it on my finger?”
He seemed happy “Yeah.. of course.”
He grabbed my hand and put the ring on “I love you Juah... really..”
I looked up and saw into his hopefully face “I love you too..” I smiled low.

JUAAAAAAAAAAAAH” suddenly someone shouted. I turned my face and Raesoo stood there. She ran to my while I stood up and hugged her tightly.
Then Yongmun said hello.
“So you came back to tell Changjo he does a mistake?” Raesoo said excited.
I shook my head “Actually.. I just wanted to meet my parents...”
“Oh...” Raesoo was sad about this “So... even if you are just here because of your parents...” she looked to Yongmun and he kept on “We would be happy if we could eat lunch tomorrow.”
Raesoo nodded in agree and I smiled to Joe “Yeah of course.. I will see you tomorrow.”
I stood up and Joe followed me quickly. I looked to him “We will eat lunch with Raesoo and Yongmun, I hope you are okay with it!”
He nodded “Of course. So.. what would you like to do now?”
“Let's go to bed... I have jet lag... so.. I'm tired” I just responded.
Joe lay his arm around me “I hope it was okay for you that I told you to visit Korea.. you seem fierce.”
“I'm thankful that you care so much about me.. but there is no need. I'm fine okay?” I said fierce. Actually I waited for the moment I met Changjo.
I waited for the moment I met Eunmi... met L.Joe.

In the next morning I woke up and lay around 30 cm away from Juah. If woke up I looked at the ring at my finger. Actually I didn't want to wear a couple ring with him. It was a Korean thing and he was American.

Joe and me walked through the park and I saw L.Joe. First I wanted run to him but then I hoped he didn't see me. And this happened. He didn't see me and this made me sad.
“Joe?” I suddenly said and Joe looked to me “Nae?” I smiled and touched his head “Will you kiss me now?”
He smirked “Of course” and he approached me. He pulled my waist to his and his hand walked into my neck.
I was in hope to feel something special but nothing. Not even just one prickling.

Annyeong” I said and hugged Raesoo again. We sat down outside because of the wonderful weather.
We laughed about some stupid things and finally got the chance to order our food.
Suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder “I didn't know that you... are back!” My face turned and I saw into the face I won't see. “Changjo” I said.
He seemed a bit sad “I wonder why you didn't call me...”
I looked to Eunmi who was next to him and said “Actually I'm just here to... see my parents.” Changjo looked to Joe and waved his head. “Juah...” he kept on but I broke in “Congratulation. … for both of you. I'm happy I wish you luck... you are going to marry your love of your life.”
Eunmi smiled “Thank you” and I nodded and smiled kind. But Changjo was confused “How did you know?”
I looked down “It's not important how... it's how I know this. Thank you for being not honest with me..” I turned and sat down.
Changjo looked to the other “Mind if we eat with you guys?”
I didn't want to say but Joe, stupid Joe said “Course, sit down we would be glad if you eat with us.”
I smiled “Nae... just come and sit down.” Changjo sat next to me. Eunmi and Joe sat with Raesoo at the other site. On my left site sat Yongmun.
“So... how are your wedding plans?” I asked Eunmi. She just looked to Changjo “We have no plans yet... but Changjo was so romantic if asked me. We were in a restaurant full of candles and he sang Marry you by Bruno Mars...” she kept on telling.
I couldn't look into Changjo's face and after a while I said “I will already pay. Just keep on talking.. just few minutes.”
I stood up and walked quickly into the restaurant. Changjo followed me quickly “Juah...” he said with his deep and handsome voice.
I turned “What do you want from me?” Changjo stood really close to me. He wiped the hair from my face “Who told you the thing with wedding?”
“Chunji, Raesoo and Yongmun stood in front of my door and told be to come back. They want me telling you you are doing a big mistake. But actually... maybe you really doing a mistake but I think... you be happy with her. And I really hoped that I could forget you easily if I move. But I wasn't successful. Yeah.. but I will keep on trying, and I know I will have success because you are going to marry her and I see you didn't think about me and I'm happy for you. Really happy.” I smiled sad but he said again “Juah...” I kept on “No Juah. I'm happy for you. And you will be happy and that is the clou.”
“Shut up Juah...” Changjo said again. I raised my eyebrow “What?”
He nodded “You don't even know how I missed you. I dream every night about you. I dreamed about our first kiss ...”
I looked to him “You mean... my first kiss!” he shook his head “At this time... I didn't kiss just one girl before... so you were my first one Juah...”
I looked up to him “Whatever.... Changjo.. go back. Go to Eunmi.. I have to pay.” I turned. “Juah... I miss you. Just tell me one word and I will leave Eunmi...”
I kept on walking and said “Congratulation for engagement.”
Suddenly Changjo grabbed my hand and if I turned his other hand walked to my back of my neck and he dragged his head to mine. “Juah just one word..” and then his face approached mine and his lips touched mine.  

She is back.. in Korea.. but I guess she will go.. actually I'm going to mess up this story. Mianhamnida.. please keep on commenting <3