Yeah.. there is no room left >.>

Reunited

L.Joe...” I said a bit sad. It was our last day. I hugged him tightly while we lay again on his bed. He kissed my head “No... I'm okay. You can fly back without worrying. Did you forget what the doctor said? I'm okay.”
“nae... it's just.” I said weak but L.Joe pushed me a soft kiss on my lips “Don't say something. You come back soon, don't you? So... enjoy your being back in California.”
I turned “When will you visit your mother in California?” he smiled “I don't know.. maybe soon. But I will call you if I finally can come over. We are debuting soon... it will be problematic.”
“L.Joe... I should stay her. I shouldn't go.” I said but L.Joe just shook his head “No... the others are waiting for you in California and Eunmi wants you going with Changjo looking for a suit. And you do that. Whatever what he wants to do. I trust you... I'm sure this time he won't kiss you. I trust you Juah...”
I smiled “Gomawo...” he touched my cheek and kissed me “You should go and pack your things.”
“But I won't...” and smirked. Someone knocked on the door “Juah... put your clothes on and come out. Eunmi told me to drive you tomorrow to the airport.” Changjo shouted.
L.Joe looked annoyed to the door “You should go now...” “But..” I said and he responded “No... I told Eunmi to ask him.”
I just looked confused and stood up.
I walked to the door and Changjo stood there “I wasn't .” I walked him over.
He followed me quickly “I have Hyung's car so I will drive you home.” I looked to him “I can take the bus.” He grabbed my hand “What if I want talk to you?” I turned and wrested “Then you should call me. Then I don't need to see you...”
“What's with you and me?” he said a bit weak. “I will see you tomorrow...” and I left.

Jonghyun is here!” my mother shouted from the kitchen. I looked at the watch. 3 hours left to my flight. I closed my bags finally and left. My mother put on her jacket and my father, too. They hugged me tightly “Don't stay too long in California and don't do some dirty things.” My mother hugged me twice “I cooked something for you and Jonghyun, go in the kitchen... and call us if you have a problem... and..” my father broke her up and said “We have to go now.” they kissed my head and finally left.
I looked to the kitchen I saw Changjo eating at the table so I decided to join him. I grabbed a plate and put dishes on and sat next to Changjo. “Annyeong...” he said but I just nodded “Hey... actually... I wanted to ask... why don't you buy a suit in Seoul?”
“Eunmi... she.. wants to have a special suit for me... in a shop from California. Just... you don't need to walk with me.. I can do that alone but I would.. be glad if you walk with me.” he smiles a bit.
“I do that for her...” I wanted to stand up but he grabbed my hand “Don't be childish, sit down eat.” I looked to him and sat back down “Gwenchana...”
I kept on eating and he suddenly said “Okay... Juah. We can't keep on like this...” I looked to him “No we can't but we need. Don't worry after your wedding I will tell L.Joe we can't meet if you are around us... I'm making you forget me.”
And silence again. “We should... drive.” Changjo looked up and if I stood up he said “Wait~” I looked down to him and he stood up so I had to look up “you have there some food next to your mouth.”
I tried to wipe it away “No wait Juah.. I help you” he kept on. His left hand touched my right cheek and his right hand to my left. His thumb wiped the thing next to my mouth away while I looked him into his eyes.
His face approached me and I shouted “We should finally drive.” Those lips...
“Juah..” he whispered.
“No... Changjo.. just no. You should drive me to the airport and Eunmi... you get married. I won't let you cheating.” I whispered.
His hands walked down and he just stood there if I left the kitchen. I walked into the bathroom for a last face check and walked back into my own room. I grabbed my bags and walked to the door. Changjo followed me quickly “Wait Juah... I will grab your bags.” “Gomawo Oppa.” I just said.

In his car he told some jokes and meant to be funny but I couldn't laugh at all. “Changjo... don't say something.. you're not funny” I finally said. He looked to me short “... I just... want to... clean the tension.”
“You can't... Changjo... I don't know what to do... you kissed me before the party began and then you suddenly disturbed me and L.Joe... WAE?” I shouted. “Juah... Don't shout at me. I thought you would be Eunmi, you wore her dress and UNDERWEAR. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU, WHY DID YOU WEARING HER UNDERWEAR... Damn... this confuse me all. You confuse me.” He shouted back.
“Eunmi gave me her dress and underwear... she wanted me to wear them and actually I felt pretty good in it. I felt y... I felt ready but then you came into the room and broke this feeling.. you hurt L.Joe and I was worried about them... I know you wanted to take care but tell me... where were you years ago? I cried every night because you weren't at my side... I cried in hope you would finally answer my calls but never... you answered never..” I shed tears and said all the things whined.
He stopped his car finally and he turned to me “Stop crying Juah. It was my fault... I know but may we finally forget this stupid incident?” he wiped my tears from my cheek so he kept on “I really hope we can become friends again if you won't be my girl.” he touched soft my hand. I looked to him up “Keep on driving I won't loose my flight.”
He touched again my cheek but his view walked back to the street. He grabbed the wheel and kept on driving.

He grabbed my bags and we walked to the entrance. Then I had finally to go. Before I could go he grabbed my hand “Why do we always need to say Bye on airports?” I looked up to him “I don't know... I just know you can't hold my hand like this... if you would love me. You know you are not allowed to love me.”
Then he grabbed my other hand “Why? Because I marry Noona? Okay. What about you marry me!” he knelt down “Juah... will you marry me?”
I wrested away “Don't be childish don't think you can be funny with this. I see you if you come to California in a week.”
I turned and went but Changjo followed me “Juah.. I didn't mean it like this. I'm sorry … at least let be friends!”
I turned “Nae...”

I'm so tired Cathaaaaaaaa~” I shouted while we called. I was on the way to the mall. But she just responded “What are you doing with Joe?” “Oh... yeah.. Joe. I totally forgot about him damn. What should I do?” I said and entered a shop. I grabbed a pretty dress “I don't know... talk to him it's over.”
“Catha... may I ask you something?!” I finally saw a great dress. Catha sounded worried “Of course...” So I began “I told Changjo I slept with L.Joe... I'm not sure if this was right...” Catha broke me up “And did you?”
“No... I didn't.. we stood in front of but.. I was too afraid.” I whispered.
I heard how she smirked “So then is everything fine if you wanted to make him jealous. Juah... you still love Changjo right?”
“Catha... if Changjo comes to look for a suit.. will you join us?” I asked weak and Catha answered “Of course I will... I see you then. I have to go now” she took off.
I tried this dress on but it remembered me this night. How he pulled me to his room if I was underwear. It shivered.

May I have the termin... next friday?” I asked in the suit shop. The clerk looked into the calendar and nodded. So I left the room and walked into the mall. I walked over one of the bride shops and entered. I looked a bit around and saw a pretty dress. It remembered me to this one from my childhood and suddenly someone hugged me back “Do you like this dress?” I turned shocked “Gosh... Joe. Don't scare me like that?” I turned back to the dress. “What happened with you?” he asked a bit surprised but I shook my head “No.. everything is fine Joe.. but what are you doing here?” He just smirked “My Cousin decided to marry so I needed to walk with my mother, aunt and her sisters here and looking for a dress.”
“Oh... okay.” I said and suddenly a third person said “Oh you already saw a pretty dress?” I turned and looked into a clerk. “This one is really pretty for your skin... is that your fiance?” she kept on. I looked to Joe “No... we are not in a relationship... I'm just looking for a friend.. I'm not going to have a wedding.” The woman nodded and walked away. “What are you saying Juah?” Joe looked a bit confused to me.
“Joe... actually I wanted to say... we can't keep on. You knew this thing but didn't tell me. I felt horrible but you knew is. I'm sorry Joe” I bit my lip.
I wanted to leave but he followed me “Uhm... but Juah. I thought you would like me?”
I stopped and turned around to stand in front of me. I fondled his chest “I like you... but I have to think the whole time about him. This is not good for a relationship we should stay friends.” Joe looked just stunned to me “Okay.. if you really like to have this relationship. Fine. I.. guess I see you then.”
“Nae...” I said while he turned and walked back to the wedding shop.

So... what are you doing now?” Joe asked. He, Catha, his boyfriend and me sat in a Cafe. “What do you mean?” I asked a bit confused.
“Changjo is coming tomorrow right? So I'm sure he will kiss you if not going closer.” he was still not happy with me.
“Yeah... but I will not allow this...” I said angry about his stupid statement. “Yeah I'm sure about it Juah... you are the negation in Person.” he said again.
I stood up “Someone like you I really don't need now Joe. I should go.” But Joe said “I didn't mean it like this... sit down Juah.”
I looked back to him and sat down “Don't be like this Joe. I guessed we could be friends.” And he suddenly smiled “We can be friends... So... what are you doing if he is here... why is he coming?”
I looked more kindly to him “He needs a suit... so we are going with him Catha right?”
Catha looked a bit shocked and I said “No... Catha No. Don't tell me you forgot?”
She smirked a bit “Sorry Juah.. it's just.. I need to study a bit.. my parents won't let me going out.”
“Catha... what should I do now?” I looked smirking to Joe but he just said “No I'm not going to meet this person... you can do it alone. Fighting.”
I just looked angry to him. “Fine.”

I looked at the watch. “Just 4 hours..” I whispered. “Just 4 hours .. till he arrives... till I'm not sure..”
I turned the TV on but suddenly the door bell rang. I was confused and walked there.
I opened the door and “Wooooah what are you doing here?” I said. Changjo answered “I took a flight earlier. So I walked to the hotel but they told me they have no Room left. They had some troubles. So... may I could sleep here?”
I looked through my dorm and he said “You have the guest-room left, don't you?”
I looked to him “uhm... yeah of course. Come in.” he walked into the room and then to my guest-room. I sat back on the couch and watched him while he put his things on the bed. “This will be hard...” I whispered. 

Guys.. enjoy this chapter... if you want you can tell me some suggestions ^^''