Happy birthday Mr. President.

Reunited

Juah.. what are you doing for stupid things?” Raesoo asked upset. “I don't know... it's just.. he said if he is allowed to do that .. he would never kiss me again.” I responded but Raesoo shouted “Do can't really think this can justify!”
“But..” I whispered and Raesoo said again “No. No but.... stop doing this. You want to forget him so don't kiss him again... it's not fair Joe is in the kitchen and tries to cook and you kiss Changjo.. gosh. Go and Tell him.”

Juah... what will we do tonight?” Joe asked. We were already back in California. I lay in his bed next to him. After a while he suddenly smirked “I know what we could do...” he bowed over me and kissed me soft. First I replied but then I said “I need to tell you something...”
He kissed my shoulder “No you don't need...” I looked to him and sat down “I really need to say something.... since few month I feel guilty.”
“Really you don't need. I love you Juah... we can stay..” he said again and I just looked confused to him “Ohw...”
He sat next to me “I saw you in the restaurant... I didn't saw the kiss but the way he approached you.... and later if I cooked something … Raesoo shouts loud.”
“But why didn't you say something? Why didn't you break up?” I asked shocked. I was sad because he knew it.
He stood up “Because I love you... and he is going to marry right? So I guess it was just.. once.”
“Joe...” I started but he broke up “No.. I love you. And I guess you love me too so I won't break up.”
“I should go... I don't know what I should say..” I said and stood up. He followed me to the door “Juah... I don't care if he kissed you.”
“But I care...” this were my last words this day.

~Changjo view (because I can)~

“Eunmi... you look pretty today..” I smiled while I watched her. She lay next to me and read a book. Then she looked to me “What do you want?”
I smirked “Nothing.. but I have a question..” I became more serious “... why did you ask Juah to become your bridesmaid? I thought we won't invite her to our wedding..”
She put her book to the site “I thought you would be happy...” “I am.. but I never thought you would ask her. Before she went you were jealous of her because she spend time with me ...” I said. She huddled against me “I wasn't jealous... and she is our friend..”
“She isn't my friend... anymore.” I said sad. “Mwo? Waeyo? But she was okay being bridesmaid.”
“Noona.. don't ask too much things.” I lay my arm around her. “Is that the reason why you wanted to talk her? Talking about your friendship?” she pocked me soft into my chest.
I just nodded “nae... but it's okay. I guess the 3 years absence were too long.” I kissed her head. “Then you should call her every day. You should fight for this friendship. You told me a lot about Juah if we met first. Actually I thought you would love her. Of course I'm happy you don't but I see you had the perfect friendship and that is the reason why I was jealously … but just a bit. Not much. Call her... I want you being happy. What said she if you were alone?” she lay her head on my chest. I fondled her hair “No I will not call her. It's okay Noona. She told me the is hurt because I was so damn stupid. But then she told me she will be one of your bridesmaid because I asked her if we were kids and she promised to be with me on my big day. That is the reason and I'm thankful that she does such things.”
“But you don't seem happy. Shall I call her?” She was very worried and I replied “No don't call her. I was the fault why we are like this now. I did wrong... I understand her I was a jerk... and I can't change this. I shouldn't even try...”
She fondled my other half of chest and said “I can hear your heart... it beats faster. Tell me what happened before we met each other? Tell me more about Juah and you...” “No Noona.. you won't hear that. It's boring..” I smiled weak. She started to poke me soft “No it's not boring... I want to know better your relationship with her. Actually she was your first love, right? Please be honest Jonghyun..”
I huddled her tighter to me “While kindergarten and school time I protected her... I was like her elder brother. The stupid little kids didn't treat her well and were erts to her so I fight against them..” I busted out laughing short and kept on “... I lost. She called me so often Babo because I did this really often. I won't that other guys hurt her. She wiped every time the blood away with her shirt.. I told her not to do this but she kept on taking care. There before Juah left... a half year ago Juah fell a love okay actually it was more something like adoring. But she wanted to give him her first kiss... I told her often that he is an ... I listened to his jerky friends that... he collect the kisses of girls like Juah.. so I wanted to save her. And again... I fight against him and lost. One evening after this I visited her and saw her crying. He broke up their relationship and it was my fault.. we lay on her bed and we watched her favorite movie and I fed her with her favorite ice cream. Before she asked me if I would like to kiss her. And I did it.. I didn't think about it because she was my best friend... but this day I realized she was more.. After this day we acted still like best friends. A half year later she moved and I stayed. At the airport she asked me if I would visit her and I said yes.... but then I didn't even call her once much less to visit her. I was a bad friend... I ignored her calls. I didn't want hear her problems.. I didn't want to hear I can't protect her. First she called me everyday 4 times a week later just 2 times a day. In the third week every second day. And then just once a week. One day I sat in front of my phone waited for her call but she didn't call again.... never again.” I stayed strong I wanted to stay tough. I didn't want to cry. Eunmi didn't say just one thing so I said “Noona.. say something.”
She sat up “You should call her. Maybe you weren't a good friend before but you can be it now.” I looked to her “No... I can't. I had my chance... Noona understand I'm a bad friend.”
She lay back on my chest “Okay.. I won't ask again... but you seem so sad. I just want you to be happy.”
I nodded “Nae Noona.. but you can't okay? You can't help me with this.”
“Will you be one day happy?” she asked and I nodded “I am happy.. if I'm with you.”
She smiled “I love you Choi Jonghyun.” she looked up and I smiled warm “I love you too Noona.” and kissed her cheek “Let's go bed, okay? I'm tired and today.. is no good day.”
She nodded and stood up “I should go... I'm sorry that I made you sad today.”
I quickly stood up and hugged her “No don't go. I want you have this night next to me in my arms.” “Changjo...” she smiled weak “Okay... I will stay.”
“Thank you Noona..” I pressed a kiss on her lips then I hugged her again “Thank you..”

I woke up and Eunmi was already awake “Noona, you don't sleep?”
She shook her head “I don't know... I feel guilty cause yesterday and you didn't reply on my question...” I looked to her “Mwo? Which question?”
She looked down “Was Juah your first love?” “I wasn't with her in a relationship but.... I want to be honest with you. Yes... she was...” I said sad.
“Okay..” Eunmi just said. So I grabbed Eunmi's hand and dragged her to sit on my lap “But Noona.. I love you, okay?” she nodded “Nae.”

Noona... I'm going to turn into 18 tomorrow.” I smirked. Noona looked up from her meal “Yeah...” “So... what about you and me are flying to Las Vegas and we will go to this little chapels and just marry. We forget the big churches and our friends and family. We will marry... it's romantic isn't it?” I smiled big but Eunmi didn't seem happy “No.. we talked about it. We will marry after Debut.”
I pouted “Really?” she nodded “Nae... but I will see you tomorrow.” she stood up kissed my cheek and left.
“Noona..” I said and she turned “I love you.” she smiled “I love you too.”

I walked around and I walked over the kindergarten I joined in. I stood there for a while and watched the little kids playing around. But there were two kids. A girl and a boy.
They laughed and they played. I smiled “Juah...” but suddenly three kids who were bigger approached the couple. The guy stood up and they talked to each other. Suddenly the little one pushed the bigger one. The other two jumped on the little kid. The girl shouted something and I suddenly listened to Juah's voice. She shouted “You stupid guys.”
Then the kindergarten teacher came and took the bigger boys with her. I saw the little kid bled a bit and the girl wiped it away. She cried a bit but then he hugged her. I smiled.
After a while one of the kindergarten teacher walked to me at the fence “May I help you?”
I looked to her “No... I was also in this kindergarten and I'm here to look back for memories.” I smiled “Good memories. May you tell me the names of them two?”
“Oh... yeah. The kindergarten time decides what kind of person you become. This are Yoongi and Chohee.” the woman replies.
I looked back to them “May you tell something Yoongi? Tell him to call her everyday. Whatever what will happen.. just calling her.”
The woman looked confused but nodded and I kept on “Kamsahamnida..” then I left. I walked still around.

In the next morning I woke up and walked into the kitchen. My parents already left but Eunmi stood in the kitchen. So I hugged her back “Oh Noona is making me happy... with food.” and I kissed her neck. She turned “Happy Birthday to youuu ~ Happy Birthday to you ~” she lend me to a chair next to the table. “Happy Birthday Mr. President~” she sang like Marilyn Monroe. She also had this white dress on and red lipstick. “Happy Birthday to you~”
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH3oOVKt0WI )
I smirked “Oh I'm Mr. President? So where are the security?”
She sat down on my lap “Oh Mr. President don't be arrogant.” “Why I am worthy of Marilyn Monroe?” I smirked and she fondled my cheek “Oh I don't know... she heard you turn into an adult... so.” she stood and walked back to the meal.
I followed her quickly “Forget the food... we should go back into my room and then... you will show my this dress better..” she shook her head “No.. I'm going to finish the breakfast. At your birthday you can't eat nothing.”
I kissed her neck and bit into her shoulder soft “Are you sure?” and she just nodded.
“Noona Monroe” I said and she turned again “Nae Mr. President?”
I raised her and walked with her to the table where I let her sit down. “Mr. President wants you now.” I said.
She smirked dirty but said “What if when Mrs. President enters the room?”
“Then we have a little problem.” I kissed her neck again and she said “What about the food?” she said if I lifted her dress to feel her legs on my skin. “Mr. President is hungry but not in this kind.”
“Mr. President it's just me or are you today naughty?” she fondled my hair.
“It's because I love you” I kissed her. She looked to the clock “I wish we would have more time.”
“Waeyo?” I looked to the clock “We have no school today.” she nodded “But I invited some friends to eat with us..”
I looked to her “You dress like that but want to have this dress on?” she shook her head “No I'm going to change my clothes now. “May you cover the table?” she walked out of the room.
I put down the plates to the table where Eunmi sat before. The doorbell rang and Eunmi walked there. She had still this dress on.
I ran to her. She opened the door and I hugged her back. Then I looked to the person who stood there. My eyes got bigger and I starred at her.

“Happy Birthday Changjo...” Juah said.
 

Yeah a new chapter <3 enjoy guys and don't forget to let a comment there with feedback :3