I'm not good in xD thanks to god (Changjo god)

Reunited

Changjo...” our flight finished and he slept. But he didn't wake up.
He looked so peaceful. I smiled. I remembered how cute he looked like if we were young and he slept.
“Why are you watching me and smiling?” Changjo suddenly said. I didn't realize that I starred at him.
“Oh... it's just. Nevermind. I had something like a flashback.” I smiled.
He just looked weird “Yeah, we arrived? Great.”

Juah...” Joe and Kevin waited in the entrance hall of the airport. I smiled and hugged them tightly “I miss you guys.”
They smiled and looked to my attendance “Oh yeah. Joe , Kevin this is Changjo. He wanted to come with me.. so here he is now.”
They smiled kind to him.
Joe approached me “May I talk you later... ?” I looked to him and nodded.

I entered my old room. My parents didn't sell our old apartment.
“You can sleep in the room over there...” I showed Changjo the guest-room.
We ate outside with Joe.
Changjo looked a bit awkward around and Joe looked to Changjo the whole time.
Changjo didn't speak English... well. So he understood nearly nothing.
“Juah... is that your boyfriend?” Joe asked.
I looked to him “No... he is.. my childhood friend.” Joe watched to Changjo. “Oh.. I see Juah... I wanted ask you... if you would come back? I really miss you.”
Changjo stood up and walked to the toilet.
If he was away suddenly Joe approached me. He wanted to kiss me I said “I have a boyfriend. Not Changjo... but L.Joe.”
“L.Joe?” Joe asked.
I nodded “He was in our school. I met him in Seoul... he is a friend of Changjo. But Joe... we can't keep on. It wasn't good that you kissed me before I left.”
Joe just looked away “I should go... you know how to go home.”
He stood up and left. I wanted to follow him but Changjo came back.
He didn't ask any question and I was thankful for that.
Back at home we watched TV.
Changjo talked a lot and after a while “I will go... to bed.”
Then I walked into my room. “Did I something wrong?” Changjo asked before I reached the door and I turned and smiled kind “No.. not you. I did. Just... go bed.”
He nodded and also left the room.
In my own room I stayed awake for a while. I really couldn't sleep.
I got up and walked through the apartment to Changjo's room.
If I opened the door he suddenly he woke up. “Mianhae Oppa.. I didn't want you to wake up...”
Changjo looked to me “Happened something?”
I shook my head “I couldn't sleep so I wanted to look if you already sleep...”
I felt awkward and looked down. Changjo said “Would you like to sleep with me in this bed?”
His question surprised me but I nodded. I walked through the room to him and the bed. I lay next to him.
We didn't hug each other. Now I could sleep easily.

I woke up in the next morning and I suddenly lay in Changjo's arms.
I looked to him up and he smiled “Oh you woke up.. finally. I didn't want to wake you up.”
I got up quickly “Yeah... gomawo Oppa.”
he nodded kind “Let's eat breakfast.. I'm hungry.” he said.
I ate breakfast but didn't speak. I guessed for him it was also awkward. The last night I meant.
“Will you come with me... to surprise Catha or... will you look around alone?” I asked with a full mouth.
Changjo considered and replied “I will look around.. I won't disturb you.”
I just nodded “I will see you later.” I stood up and walked into my room.
I changed my clothing and walked to Catha's home. I knocked on the door.
After a while someone opened the door “Hello?”
I smiled bright. It was Catha.
Her eyes got big and bright if she saw me “Gosh... you came...”
I smirked “Happy Birthday Catha”. She hugged me tightly and for a long while.
“How is Korea? Gosh you already told me.. Damn I can't believe it. You are here...” she smiled.
I smirked “Say thank you to your boyfriend. He organized it.”
Catha got brighter “He is the best boyfriend.” I nodded and she said quickly “What's with Joe? Does he know about you and L.Joe?”
I nodded “he isn't happy. But... I think I love L.Joe.. maybe.” She looked a bit confused “Is he also here?”
I shook my head “Changjo came with me.”
“Wait.... your first love? Does L.Joe know? Gosh... what is your relationship with Changjo?”
I just shook my head “L.Joe doesn't know. He will never know about this. We are friends.. I mean Changjo has a girlfriend and I have L.Joe. He is cute, adorable, and I fell in love with him.”

Kevin entered the room “Happy Birthday Honey.” he smiled and she ran to him and kissed him. Then she broke in “Thank you.. this is the best present you could make me.”
They kissed and I disturbed them “I will go... I see you tonight. I won't see how you keep on.”
“Thank you” Kevin whispered to me and I nodded.

I met Changjo in town. He looked around and did a lot of photos.
“What are we doing now?” he asked. I looked around “Let's go shopping.” I finally said. I didn't know what to wear in night so I wanted to look around.
Changjo followed me the whole time and it was really awkward.
I grabbed a dress and turned to show Changjo.
But if I turned we stood really close to him. I could just stare at his lips and said “This..... dress.... how do.. do..do you.. lii...ke.. it?” I stuttered and Changjo looked down “It's pretty.”
I turned quickly back. “I should try this out.” I walked to the changing room.
Changjo followed me. Of course.
“How does it look on me?” I said and opened the curtain.
Changjo looked at me and smiled “Good. You should buy this...”
“Damn.. it was a bad idea to take him with to California.” I thought.

The whole day I just could look at his lips.
“Changjo we should go home... we need to get ready.” I said finally.
There was a save place. My room.
I sat for a while on my bed. I should go to other thought.
So I got ready and skyped with L.Joe “How is California?” he asked.
I smiled “It's good. I bought this dress today. Do you like it?”
L.Joe smirked “Yeah.. it looks good but without I would like it better.”
“You naughty ert” I said smirking.
We talked a bit and I told him how happy Catha was if she saw me.
Then suddenly Changjo came into the room. “Oh annyeong L.Joe Hyung.” he said.
L.Joe waved and I said “We have to go now... Saranghae Oppa.” He looked to Changjo “You.. will.. go in this dress to the party?”
I nodded “Yeah of course..”
Then L.Joe said “okay... I have to go. See you Darling.” before he finally left he looked daring to Changjo.
Changjo was confused of this sights.
We walked to Catha's home. Joe opened the door. He didn't seem happy to see me so he walked quickly away.
The party already began. Many people were there and I knew the most. They were from my old school.
Changjo looked a bit awkward around, it made him feel uncomfortable.

Juah.. do you really love L.Joe?” he said while I grabbed something to drink.
I couldn't answer because suddenly Kevin came and gave us One-Shots.
So I forgot to answer.

After few One-Shots and Beers suddenly Changjo was away. I shambled to the balcony. I hoped to find him.. I won't let him alone after he drunk and he didn't know someone here.
And yeah, I found him.
He looked to the stars and just stood there.
I walked to him “I looked for you..” Changjo turned and just nodded.
“You didn't reply on my question...” he said finally. I looked confused “Which question?”
Changjo took a big draft from his glass. I wondered what inside was.
So he started “Juah... do you love L.Joe? Really love?”
He was drunk. His breath smelled like vodka.
“Changjo...” I said. Actually I didn't know how to answer.
So I asked “Why are you asking me this?”
Changjo looked down “Because... I was bad to you...”
I looked a bit confused “What do you mean?” Changjo approached me quickly.
He stood in front of my and again, I could only stare at his lips and eyes. They were beautiful. I lost myself in them.
Then Changjo said “Because...” he broke up. Then he hugged me “Because .. of this.”
His face came closer to mine. And I was still lost in these eyes.
This beautiful lips huddled against my lips. I closed my eyes.
His lips stayed on mine. After a while he detached himself from me. My eyes got open I just stared at him. “Jonghyun...”
“It's a long time you call me like this..” Changjo seemed happy.
His face came close again and this time not only lips touched. He kissed me deeply and passionate.
My eyes were again closed and I followed him. I replied his kiss.
At this moment the world stopped and it seemed it would never end.
“Actually.. I lied.” he broke in our kiss. I looked confused up “Mhh?”
“If you asked me if I would remember our last week.. of course I did. I wished I did this also at this time.” He kissed me again. And he kept on “You were right. I am a Jerk.”
I smiled to him “... I mus be dream.”
He shook his head “You don't , see!” he kissed me again deeply and passionate like before and it felt so damn right.
After a while I suddenly laughed “You are drunk...”
He started to laugh with me “But you too..”
We sat down and lay on the ground. We watched the stars.
Suddenly Changjo got up “Let's dance together.” he grabbed my hand and we danced to the slow music.
It was like in the movies. Really romantic.. dancing with the guy you loved and under the stars which were bright. And they seemed even brighter if you were happy.
My head lay on his shoulder. I smiled the whole time. I couldn't realize the whole situation.
The song ended and we sat down.
I bowed to Changjo to kiss him. He lay down and dragged me to him.
I lay on him while I kissed him.
It felt so damn right. I couldn't describe how right.
Then he suddenly started to take of my shirt and I just looked to him and shook my head “No... hajima.. here are too many people.” around us were nobody but in the house. Full of people.
Changjo nodded “Gwenchana.” and he kissed me again.
Every single kiss was different. Different in a good way.
He pulled my shirt a bit away so he could feel my skin. His hands were big, manly and warm. He touched my waist and fondled my back.
His hand walked further under my shirt and changed the position to the front side.
He smirked if he kissed me.
Then the night kept on and we got tired. We didn't walk home just lay on Catha's balcony.
I lay on his chest and slept. But before we could fall asleep Changjo said “I will buy you this star there!"

 

I'M NOT GOOD IN ; OKAY? D:
xD it's just.. a little try, enjoy the chapter <3