Actually I have no ideas left v.v

Reunited

Oh.. ehm. Jonghyun.. you surprised us now.” my mother said. I smiled to her “Yeah.. it was also surprisingly for us but I really felt to have the right moment so now we are here and we will marry. I love her really.”
Even my sister was surprised “Changjo-ah... Noona is shocked.” Jiae said.
Eunmi just smiled brightly “We have no date yet... or something else. But we wish you will surport us and help us with planing.”
I grabbed her hand “Yeah I really wish you will surport us. I know it's a crazy idea. But I really love her even we are young I want to share everything with her.” I kissed her cheek.
Our parents and our sibilings watched us stunned.
“Eh.. yeah I think we have to say Congratulation?” Jiae said.
My mother looked daring to her “Are you crazy Jonghyun? You are too young for marriage.”
I shook my head “No Umma.. jebal surport us. I really want to do it.”
She just stood up and left. My father also stood up and followed her. Her parents also left us and just Jiae stayed “Changjo.. Eunmi... do you really want to do this... ? This is a big shock for us. You are young. I know you are a great a couple but … you are too young.”
I grabbed Eunmi's hand “No Jiae... I love her... and if you would know this feeling you would also think it's the right moment.”
Jiae was just worried and Eunmi looked to me “Nae... and our parents will understand soon and surport us.”
Jiae nodded “Gwenchana... if you really like to do this..”
I smiled “Yeah we like to do this...”

Changjo...” Eunmi said while we lay in my bed in Teen Top's dorm. I fondled her hair “Yeah?”
“It's really right? Our parents don't seem happy... I want to be sure you really want this also.”
I looked to her “I want this Noona. Please stop asking, jebal.”
“I'm annoying I know...” she looked a bit sad. I shook quickly my head “No Noona... it's just. Everyone tell me it's a foolish idea but for me it feels right. And we will debut soon. And to be true I want you to marry before I debut. We can do it... it means a lot of stress but … let's marry before I debut.”
She laughed “No.. you are a minor.” I pocked her “Just few month left... after this we can.”
She shook her head “In a half year you are going to debut. Let's marry after your debut and have more time.” she kissed me.
I nodded finally “If you want this.”
Suddenly Eunmi said “We should invite Juah to our mariage.” I looked shocked to her “Mwo?”
She smiled “she is your friend, isn't she? So then she is my friend too. When will she come back?”
I looked still shocked “I don't know... we talked since a while not....”
“Call her Changjo.. you miss her don't you? And tell her we will marry and invite her.. maybe it's not good only to send her an invitation.” She said.
“No I'm not in mood Noona.. but thank you for caring.” I smiled.
She looked worried “Changjo-ah... I see there is something wrong with you... since she left. Tell me... do you miss her? Want you to visit her?”
I shook quickly my head “No... I'm not missing her... It's really just the lot practice. Jebal jeongmal stop asking. Let's not talk again about others if we are together in such a situation...”
She nodded “Gwenchana...” She lay down and slept. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. CAP was playing games in his room.
My phone lay on the table and I sat in front of it. I just starred at my phone and opened Juah's number.
I starred at my phone just.. I didn't know what to do. I should call her... and tell personally that I marry Eunmi.
After a while Chunji walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water and sit in fornt of me “What are you doing here, watching on your phone if Eunmi is in your room?”
I looked just at my phone “She told me to call Juah...”
Chunji looked to me “Then you should do that... you changed if she went..”
I looked up “I thought I would forget if she goes. If I don't need to see her... I want to forget her till she broke up with us... I miss her, I think the whole time about us and even in dreams. I dream flashbacks... before she left every situation. About our first kiss... about how I care about her... and I can nothing do. Hyung help me... I won't and can't keep on thinking about her. She went and I marry Eunmi.”
“Maybe you should talk to Juah and Eunmi... are you really sure it was a good idea to marry Eunmi?” Chunji said.
I didn't answer I just stared at my phone.
At this moment L.Joe came into the room and took a water. He called with someone and he really laughed.
Chunji looked to him “Mwo? Who is this?”
L.Joe looked short to me but then ignored me and answered to Chunji “Juah..”
Then he left us quickly.
I looked to Hyung “Whatever I will do, she won't decide for me but Eunmi. I love Noona,... and we never should talk about this topic again.”
“Changjo...” he said if I stood up. Then he kept on “Just wait a minute and think about it. Talk to Juah and to Eunmi... tell Eunmi about the thing... and ...”
I broke in “Don't tell Juah just one thing. And don't tell Eunmi just one thing... now is everything perfect. I can live my life without worrieng something could go wrong.”
“Changjo...” Chunji said and I responded “No.”
I left the room and walked back into my own room. Eunmi still slept and I lay next to her. I wiped a hair from her face “Noona I'm sorry... I can't forget her this easily I thought. But I will try my best. Just wait... I can forget her. Promise you Noona.”

~Meanwhile in Juah's POV in California~

I can forget him.. it's not that easy though but I can do it.” I said to myself while I showered.
It was a tirering day.
“I miss them... this damn adorable kids..” I said next. I meant Raesoo and Yongmun, of course Jiyoung and Chunji, Ricky.. CAP , Niel and yeah... L.Joe … I miss him. Even I shouldn't I miss Changjo.
I walked back to my room and changed clothing.
I dropped down on my bed and shouted “I'M A STUPID KID...” at this time Catha came into my room.
She was a bit confused “What happened Juah?” I sat up “Changjo... I can't stop thinking about him. Okay... if I am awake it's okay, I don't think the most of my time about him... but during my dreams...”
She looked curious to me and I kept on “they were not just dreams they were like the creepy flashbacks... Last night I dreamed about how scared I was to drive with aerial passenger line. And...” I looked suddenly down.
Catha pocked me playing “ And? Tell me” she smirked.
“I never told you about my first kiss...” I said and she just nodded “Keep on telling.”
I smiled down “It was a half year before I came back … I adored the Leader of the football club... he was pretty good looking. I wanted to give him my first kiss but... Changjo wasn't okay with it. Changjo fought with him, gosh.. he lost. But then I didn't want Taehyuk this was the leader's name to kiss me so he broke up. He thaught me English and I cried. Surprisingly Changjo stood in front of my door. Actually I didn't want to see Changjo my swollen face and I forgot totally that we had meeting. So he stood there in front of my door with ice cream and a movie. During we watched the movie... Changjo kissed me..” I blushed.
Catha smirked “Oh... you are losing your first kiss to your best friend?”
I looked up “What does this mean yet?”
She shook her head innocent “Nothing... just...” she got serious “I'm seeing you don't like to be here... maybe you should go back to Korea and tell Changjo what you feel. That you missed him and..” I broke her in “He will marry Eunmi... and they are a nice couple.. I won't disturb them...” my eyes become wet.
“Juah... please talk him. Maybe he doesn't want to marry her just he wants to see you. Maybe he was in hope if you hear that he is doing a mistake you would go quickly back to him.” she said worried.
I wiped my eyes “No... he is fine. I'm sure he is...”
“But...” Catha said sad and I just responded “Don't say something.. if you keep on I would cry quickly. It's hard for me to stay here although.. I think I love him.”
She just nodded “Okay Juah... Let's go to the Cafe... Kevin is waiting for us.”
I looked to her and nodded.

We entered the Cafe “Kevin..” Catha smiled.
I looked around and saw Joe at the bar. I walked to him and hugged him back “I missed you..” I lay my head down on his back. Then I fondled his abs.
He smiled “I missed you too... what would you like to drink?”

Here taste this.” Joe hold to me a spoon of his desert. I looked to him and put the spoon into my mouth “Oh taste great..” I said and smiled to him.
Joe smirked “You are dirty there...” I tried to wipe it away but Joe suddenly said “Stop... I will help you.”
I looked confused to him and his finger wiped the chocolate from my face.
But then he kissed me. He whispered “I know we are not in a relationship but let's try it.”
I looked to him up “Yeah.. we should do that....” this was the answer for a kiss which were deeply.

I wanted to go home but Joe followed me “What will we do tonight?”
I looked confused “What should we do?” He smirked “We could do... things like couples do.”
I shook just my head “Joa... We shouldn't... tonight. I'm tired, really tired. Last night I couldn't sleep well... actually I want to go to bed now.”
Joa grabbed my hand “Okay.. then let's going to take rest.” he kissed my head.
Actually I wanted to be alone...

Do you still love him?” Joe suddenly asked if we got ready for bed.
I turned my face to him “Mwo?” He nodded “Yeah. Do you love L.Joe?”
I shook my head “No.. but I miss him. We had a lot of fun...” Joe nodded in agree.

We lay down and he hugged me back. Of course I had to think about Changjo. It felt so damn wrong if Joe hugged me today. It was different. I regretted the last night. I knew I couldn't affect my dreams but I won't dream about him.
It made me feel sad. Really sad. 

Yeaah... new chapter. BTW if you have a random situation for me, just tell me ^^''
I hope you like this chapter... and what do think how it should go on?
Just comment...