"Such a good girl, isn't she?"

Reunited

We ate breakfast and L.Joe's hand was all the time at my leg. Changjo looked frowning at us and sat down on the other side of the table. He watched us just while Chanhee was talking about their next tv show. It was a tv show about their lifestyle and dorm life at first. Then it's closely to Hello baby and they get a small kid there to care about for tv. It was weird because Changjo said really nothing those times. After some while Eunmi joined us and sat down at Changjo's lap. I looked at her with a forced smile and she smiled back "Juah what about we go shopping later? We could take L.Joe and Changjo with us and go into a restaurant afters? I would like to look for some bridesmaid dresses. I thought about some in a champagne color." I looked suprisingly at her and Changjo said "No Eunmi, we don't need to..." he sighed and L.Joe broke in "Yes, we'll do it." I looked to L.Joe with a frown, thinking about what he might wanted to do. "So?" Eunmi asked so I looked back to her and nodded " Alright, let's do it." I sighed. L.Joe hugged me closer and I yelps short. After breakfast everybody was gone. 
Eunmi grabbed my hand and walked with me into L.Joe's room to look what I could dress up "You and L.Joe are really cute, ya know?" she smiled. "Ever thought about... well things like marrying?" she giggled. I shook my head "No.. not yet. It's early. We don't know each other for too long." Eunmi looked through my dresses before grabbing one of them "this is pretty. You should wear it." I nodded just and put on the dress. Eunmi watched me and I felt . My mood was so bad, all the guilt in me, the things what happened last day. I sighed. Eunmi put on my face some make up and brought my hair to something. L.Joe walked in with a smile "Real pretty girls in here." Eunmi giggled but I glared to him. L.Joe walked over to me and kned down in front of me. His hand touched my leg and he whispered "Don't forget about last night Sweetheart." 

We walked down the mall. Eunmi dragged me to every dress. The guys were waiting outside and mostly non saying. 

 

 ~Changjo's view~

L.Joe and me were always waiting outside stores. We didn't speak to each other and my mind was always with Juah. What happened last night after I was gone. I watched L.Joe thinking about it before I looked around. I grabbed my phone since my mother was calling and I took it. "What's up?" I asked. My mother told me about her and my father leaving the town today for meeting family in Busan. I took off and put my phone back. I walked into the store to tell Eunmi about it. She grinned wide and nodded. After some more dresses they walked out of the store and walked into the next. Juah didn't seem to be very happened. What the hell happened. When the girls were in the next store I grabbed L.Joe by his collar into a darker corner so nobody would see. "What the hell did you done?" I pushed him against the wall. L.Joe just laughed "Such a good girl, isn't she?" He frowned "I saw you last night walking out of Juah's home and I saw the bed and her . What are you thinking about who you are?" He pushed me back walking to the store. "When you just touch Juah for one time again I destroy your relationship with your little girl Eunmi. Don't worry, I'm honest." I just stood there my eyes wide.  As fast as possible I followed him back "You won't dare it." I flinched my teeth looking as angry as I am at L.Joe. He turned with a smirk "I would, I would even do more lil boy. Be good as Juah and don't let Eunmi out of your eyes." 

 ~End of Changjo's view and back to Juah's one~

Eunmi and me walked down the mall, the boys in our neck. My mind all time about last night. We entered a sushi restaurant. We sat down and ordered something to drink. Eunmi looked to us with a smile "I just go to the little girl place." she made her way to the toilets and just the three of us sat there. Changjo made sure Eunmi was gone so he started "You are crazy Juah. How can you just accept what this smurf is doing?" I shivered looking to L.Joe. "Changjo, please... let it go. Eunmi is good to you and L.Joe.." I looked at him "... is good to me." L.Joe pulled my waist closer to his and smirked evily. Changjo just starred at me not believing it. He leaned back "When you would love her you would let her go." But L.Joe just laughed. "If you would love Eunmi, you never slept or kissed Juah." I just looked down and sighed. Silence was at the table and Eunmi came back "I'm sorry for taking so long." she smiled wide and sat down. "What about a sleep over? Well the four of us and the members, we will invite some more girls so the other boys won't get annoyed by us." Her smile very precious. L.Joe smirked "Such a great idea. The others will be happy... I'll contact the girl from Mnet for CAP and we.." Changjo disturbed L.Joe "Eunmi, it's a bad idea, I won't party tonight. I prefer us sitting on the couch." he sighed. "Oppa, please..jebal.." Eunmi pouted leaning over to her boyfriend. Changjo looked down at her and pecked her pout "You'll see it will be a lot of fun. I have some.. .nice ideas." she grinned. Changjo sighed before nodding and looked out of the window "Alright.. but don't expect me very happy tonight." We all ordered the sushi and ate them. Some different topics came up and afterwards we went different ways. L.Joe walked next to me smirking "will be fun tonight." he smiled to me. He grabbed my hand and sat down on a bench when we walked through the park. "Juah, stop being sad. He is a boy who hurted you several times and I really try for you. It's hard for me either. You love another guy and cheated on me. I won't leave you now until you are a bit more happy. Just.. let's be friends. To be honest, I just want to protect you." he smiled gentle while I just looked confused. Before I was able to say something he leaned in and kissed me. 

We walked back to my phone and I got a message from Eunmi "Please be there a few hours before the party started- xoxo" . I sighed.

 


Next chapter could be a bit ed...