would u like to go out with me? :3 the chick?

Reunited

Changjo looked to me “Jerk?”
I just nodded. “How can't he remember... the things he said.. wasn't they true?” I thought.
“I think … I should better go. I see you tomorrow... in school. Gwenchana?” Changjo said and I responded with nodding.
He stood up and in the door sill he stayed “I'm wondering what happened to you...”
And it made it again. I cried. Damn I really cried cause him.
I grabbed my phone and called Raesoo “May we meet?” I asked. She listened to my chattered words and said quickly “Of course.”
If she entered my room I stopped crying for a while. I was just happy to see her pretty face. I guessed she was the only one who could understand me. First I wanted to ask Jiyoung but I had to explain a lot.
About the last week.
Raesoo already knew about it... she and Catha. Damn. I remembered that Changjo will come with me to California.
I will tell him... he can't. Maybe.. I wasn't sure.
“Raesoo.. why is he so damn...” I couldn't accomplished the sentences. Raesoo hugged me and said soft “Just... tell him about your feelings.. and say sorry... first he needs to realize... that you are 1000 times better as Eunmi. What about I ask Changjo to enjoy the weekend with Yongmun you and me?”
I looked to her “I'm not sure if he would say yes...”
But Raesoo just smirked “Don't care about this.. I will ask him. So... let's go shopping.” My tired swollen eyes looked to her up.

In the shopping mall we walked around with our Frappuccinos. We bought a lot. I looked around for a present but I couldn't still find one.
“What does your friend like?” Raesoo asked me. I looked around “She likes... uuhm.. bags. Or shoes... Let's go first to the Bag Store.”
We entered the Bag Store and looked around for a while but nothing found. “This one?” Raesoo asked. I turned and just shook my head “No...”
After a loooooooooong while we left this store and walked over to the Shoe Store. I stayed outside first because there I saw some pretty one.
Suddenly Raesoo said “Let's go.. we should go. This store.. I don't know .. not really pretty.”
I looked wondered to her “You are kidding, you love to be here.” Then I wanted to enter the store.
I looked up from Raesoo and viewed the inside.
First I saw Eunmi. “Damn she was the last I needed now..” I thought.
Then Changjo hugged her back.
If I saw this tears shot in my eyes. Suddenly Changjo looked to me. His sights. Cold.
Raesoo touched my shoulder “Let's go.”
I turned “No... we will stay. I need some shoes.”
Raesoo nodded worried and we entered the store full. I grabbed the first best shoes I could find. Just ignoring Mr. Choi Jonghyun.
After a while I couldn't find him. So I put the shoes down and sat down. This was hard for me. I felt tired... I needed to talk him “Why are you here?” suddenly a man voice surprised my from behind.
I turned and he stood there. I didn't want to cry so I said quickly “I'm looking for a present... the reason why I fly to America my friend has birthday.”
Changjo looked around “In a shoe store?” he poked me.
I just nodded and said “Mianhee.. I didn't want to be like.. this.”
Changjo sat next to me “It's okay....” “No sorry from you?” I thought sad. So I answered “You should go... I'm sure your girlfriend is waiting.”
I turned my face. Changjo stood up “Yeah.. guess so. Uhm... does it stay?”
I was confused “Mhh? Mwo?”
He smirked “Our trip to California?!” “Just... yeah.. but talk to Eunmi... I'm sure she won't let you go.” I said.

Changjo left and I sat there for a while there on the same place.
Raesoo approached me “What about this couple of shoes?”
I turned my face “Yeah.. they are pretty fine.”
I grabbed them and paid.
The shoes weren't really pretty but I won't stay longer here. Just wanted home, eating ice cream, forget the world.

Back at home I just sat there with ice cream. I thought about the thing going with him to California... it was a bad idea. A real bad idea.

Why are you always doing this to me?” I turned if someone talked to me.
This time it was Eunmi. I was confused and she kept on “Tell him you won't have any contact with him and he can't fly with you to California.”
She was really scary if she was angry. Her eyes could kill everyone who met her.
“Urgh.. ehm.... I...” I stuttered. “Don't be like this... tell him.” her voice was warned.
I tried to be brave “You should tell him that you don't like it...” I knew I said the wrong.
“Tell him.” Were the last bad words from her because Chunji came to us “Annyeong Juah” he said.
Eunmi suddenly smiled to me “I will go now. I see you.”
I looked to Chunji “Thank you... she is really scary.. like..like an Alien. >.<”
Chunji just laughed and walked me to class. “How is the connection between Changjo and you?” he asked.
I looked to him “Not good... I dreamed about.. our last week and... uhm... Let's meet this evening, ok? I can't tell about it now... on this place.”
Chunji nodded and hugged me.

Oh … what is about you and Hyung now?” I turned and saw into Changjo's face.
“What?” I answered. Changjo just smirking “You like him right? And … what happened after the date? A kiss? I'm sure this happened.”
I looked to him “Nothing happened. Yeah I like him.. as a friend.”
Changjo just smirked and left. Jiyoung was confused like.. every time.

Let's walk together home...” I grabbed Chunji's arm. He smiled “Yeah okay. So you can finally tell me.”
“Changjo... told me in our last week before I left that he loves me...” I kept on telling the thing that we had fun. And he never visited me or called me. “Yeah and I woke up and Changjo sat there. Why? Don't ask me... and then he asked my why I cried and I asked him if he would remember our last week but he just said he saw Eunmi for the first time.... I called him jerk.”
Chunji said a bit worried, I can't describe his appearance “This is hard. Yeah he is a jerk... you should really tell him. I'm sure he would understand you better then. He is totally dumb now.”
I just looked down “I should forget him... I should go back to California. If I'm there … maybe I'll stay a while there. Since I'm back... I have the feeling to be at a wrong place.”
Chunji faces got shocked but fun shocked “Oh... so you won't meet me again? Oh.. yeah.. gwenchana. If you like to meet me not again. I'm alright with it.”
We laughed and I pocked him “I'm thankful that I can meet you..”
“Would you like to come later to TOPmedia? During break we can eat something in the cafeteria!” he asked kind.
I nodded “yeah of course”

It's 5 pm so I entered the building of TOPmedia. In the entrance hall I met nobody so I walked to practice room “Annyeong?” I knocked on the door and opened it.
The members were practicing and their heads turned to me. Chunji smiled “Oh annyeong. I waited for you. Just few minutes. Come in.”
I entered the room and bowed polite.
Changjo smiled “Annyeong Juah..” then his head walked between Chunji and me.
They practiced a bit but then they stopped and Eunmi entered the room. She looked angry to me. Chunji ran to me grabbed my hand and we walked to the cafeteria.

We ate there a bit and suddenly Teen Top and Eunmi sat at the same table.
L.Joe sat in front of me “Would you like to go out with me?”
At this time my head turned to Changjo who was also shocked.

 

Sorry for the short update but I hope you like the ... turn ^^''