You kiss mine I kiss yours.

Reunited

Joe... please come out.” I sat in front of L.Joe's door. I sat there already since hours but L.Joe didn't come out of his room.
After a while Chunji sat next to me “Go home Juah... you seem tired. You need some sleep... maybe after a while L.Joe will talk to you?”
I shook my head “No... I'll stay here.”
Chunji grabbed my arm, he wanted me to go home but I wrested away and sat back down. “Juah... please go.”
But I ignored him. I knocked again at the door “L.Joe...”
The area around me got black. My eyes got closed.
After a while it got warmer around me... something like a blanket encased me.


 

~Dream~

Juah....” L.Joe smiled if I ran into his arm.
We were at a flower field. We jumped around and everything seemed good.
L.Joe grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.
“One day... I will marry you.” his face smiled bright.
The sun got even brighter and hotter.
My skin burned and the sun changed to Changjo's face.
L.Joe looked to me “How could you dare? I wasn't enough for you, right?”
I shook my head , if I touched him he fell to powder.
I looked around and the sun got colder. Actually Changjo got colder.
Then he stood next to me “I hope you are happy now...”
He also turned and walked just away.
It got colder and colder. Darker and Darker around me.

~Dream finished~

I woke up quickly and found myself at a couch. I looked around I was in Teen Top's dorm and I saw L.Joe walking over the living room.
I quickly stood up and ran to him.
“Wait...” I said.
He turned “Why should I? You cheated on me?” I bit on my underlip. “Because I listened to your words ago.”
L.Joe grabbed his doorknob and stopped for a while “Yeah okay. Tell what you have to say.”
I grabbed his hand but he wrested quickly away “L.Joe... Oppa... I really didn't want. Yeah I acted strange because of Changjo if I came back and yeah we kissed each other. But I won't stay with him. I just want you L.Joe... please give me a second chance.”
L.Joe shook his head. He was really cold “No.. I can't , don't come back here. Never talk to me again.”
He walked back into his room. It made me angry. All the things happened.
Changjo... he was the fault.
If I wanted finally to leave I met Changjo in front of the door. He looked to me and smiled. After the kiss we didn't see. “I wish luck. Lot's of luck for Eunmi and you. I hope you will marry one day or something like this..”
I walked over him but he grabbed my hand “What does this mean? Why wish you me luck with Eunmi? It's time we can show the world we can be a couple.”
I turned and grabbed his hand. Then I looked down on our hands “You and her are a great couple. And.... me..” I looked up into these beautiful eyes “I will go back to California. My flight is tomorrow.... and this time... I will not come back Changjo. I will leave Korea.”
Changjo's hand walked to his body and dropped down. He looked stunned to me and he couldn't say a word.
“Good Bye Choi Jonghyun... I wished I want to say See you next time but I can't” This were the last words.

He didn't move he just looked me walking away.

~~~~~~~CHANGJO'S VIEW <3 ~~~~~~~~~

She walked away. I couldn't believe in her words. She said “I will go back to California.”
Why.... I stayed still in front of the door. After a while Eunmi arrived.
She looked a bit confused “Why are you standing here? I saw Juah in front of the building. Is everything good between her and L.Joe?”
“I don't know.. I guess not. She said something strange. Just.. nevermind.” I said stunned.
Eunmi nodded “Gwenchana” and she kissed my cheek and walked into the dorm.
Then I followed her because she grabbed my hand. We walked into my room. She sat down on my bed and I followed her.
“Noona missed you.” Eunmi said.
I looked to her “Eunmi....” she climbed on my lap. “Yeah?” she smiled really pretty “You should go to L.Joe and talk him. She seems very sad.”
I looked to her and shook my head “Nope.. I'm not the right one. But if you like I will talk to them.”
She kissed my cheek “You are a good friend to him... to all members.”
“Yeah... actually..” I said. I felt bad of her words. I wasn't a good friend.
She looked a bit confused “Actually?” “Nevermind..” I said and she smiled.
She pushed me so I lay on the bed. Then she bowed over me and started to kiss me “Noona missed you.” She said again.
I smirked “I missed Noona too.”
We changed the position so I lay over her. But after a while I saw her face in my mind. Not Eunmi's but Juah's. She said “Good Bye Choi Jonghyun”
I stopped the kiss “Noona... wait a minute. I have to talk with Chunji hyung.” She seemed surprise and kissed me “Okay. But hurry up!” she smirked.

Hyung..” I said. Chunji sat in the living room. His face turned “Nae?”
I sat next to him “You are good friend with Juah... aren't you?”
He nodded and I kept on “You know she is flying today back. Please.... tell me. When is her flight?”
Chunji looked to me “You can't change her opinion.”
“Hyung... Jebal. I need to see her before she leaves.” I said. And Chunji looked to L.Joe's door “Her flight is... at 9 pm.” I looked at the watch “Just two hours.”
Chunji nodded.
Before I walked back into my room I said “Gomawo” but Chunji just nodded emotionless.

Eunmi... you have to go. I need drive home... quickly.” I said. She looked a bit confused and I walked her quickly home.
Then I called a taxi.

JUAH” I shouted if I entered the entrance hall of the airport.
I looked around but I couldn't find her.
“Where is the gate for the flight to California?” I asked the woman.
She looked to me “Over there.” I had to ran about few corners.
Then I finally found the gate. I ran there but the security hold me “No ticket no entrance”
I just nodded and ran to the glass wall. “JUAH...” I shouted.
First she didn't hear me so I knocked as hard as I could on the wall and shouted again “JUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAH”
Her face turned to me. First she wanted to ignore me but she walked me over. “Changjo go. I said good bye this mean no contact. I'm sure Eunmi is waiting for you.” she said.
I shook my head “I told you I will break up with her. Damn Juah, come back.” I touched the glass with my right hand.
Her left one touched the same place just at the other site “Changjo... I will go I will really go. You can't change my opinion.”
“But..” I said and looked to my hand. “... you can't leave me.”
She shook her head “You can't leave Eunmi. And I had to leave L.Joe because of you. I feel so damn bad. He... won't talk to me anymore. Please go before I start to cry. But I really will go back. To the good life.”
Her word hurt me and I look down so she said “I have to go now...” She walked away and I stood for a while there.
Then I looked up and ran. I ran till the part I can walk. “Juah... don't go.”
She looked to me smiled sad “Don't break up with Eunmi. You match good. Good Luck.”
She walked away. Finally.
The way she left... it really felt she would do that forever.
“Juah...” I whispered but then I shouted “JUAH”
She stopped but didn't turn. She looked down and kept on walking.

If I arrived again the dorm Eunmi sat in the living room. She sat with L.Joe there.
I walked to her “I thought... you are home. I walked you there.” I sat next to her and kissed her cheek.
She looked to me “Yeah... I thought maybe L.Joe would need someone for a talk.”
I looked to her “I'm sure you are not the person he should talk to. You are not close... Eunmi please... go home.”
She grabbed my hand “No... L.Joe wanted to tell me what happened with Juah... We should help them...”
I just shook my head “No... we shouldn't. We can't.” Eunmi smiled naïve “Of course we can...” She looked to L.Joe.
“She is in the plane on the way to California... abs she told me... she will not come back..” I looked to L.Joe.
He didn't seem surprised but Eunmi “Woah... wae? What said she.. what's the reason of her leaving?”
L.Joe wanted to open his mouth but I said quickly “She... has someone there. A guy. He calls Joe. And if we were for a weekend there … I saw them kissing. L.Joe found out, right?”
He looked to me and I felt his smirking was ironic “Yeah... that is the reason Eunmi. Have fun with your Eunmi... take good care.” he left us.
Eunmi was a bit confused and I hugged her tightly “Go home Eunmi... I think I should talk with L.Joe hyung.”
Eunmi nodded “I think I'm here wrong now... but let's go to your room. I really want to spend more time with you.”
I shook my head “Eunmi.. I'm not in mood.”
Eunmi looked worried to me “okay.. I will see you then.”
I nodded. I walked her to the door and I kissed her deeply. I won't make her feel something could be wrong.
She smiled “Will you come tonight to me?” I shook my head “I'm not sure..” The we said goodbye and I closed the door. If I turned L.Joe stood behind me. “Thank you. You are the reason why she left. Why did you kiss her?”
He wrote suddenly a message to someone.
I looked to him and said “I'm sorry... I didn't want it... but I love her. Since I can think.”
“Yeah Daebak...” L.Joe said and suddenly the bell rang.
L.Joe opened the door and suddenly Eunmi stood there. Again.
She smiled “Did you miss me Changjo-AH?” I just looked confused to L.Joe “Eunmi... just come in.”
He grabbed her hand and walked with her into his room.
I was really confused and followed them “L.Joe.. What are you doing?”
L.Joe just laughed “Changjo... go out of the room.”
Eunmi was also confused. I grabbed Eunmi's hand “You will come with me Noona...”
Eunmi looked to me and L.Joe “What happened between you Guys?”
L.Joe smirked to Changjo “Maybe he will tell you or I do...”
“Eunmi Noona...” I started. I couldn't keep on telling and just stood there.
“Eunmi...” L.Joe whispered and hugged her tightly.
I didn't like to see it but then it happened. Something strange happened.
Eunmi looked to L.Joe and he pulled her to him. He started to open his blouse. “You are beautiful...” he kept on.
I broke in his words “What are you doing there?”
Eunmi also looked at L.Joe confused “L.Joe... stop that..” she said.
L.Joe wiped her hair from her face and grabbed her head. I wanted to push him away but it was useless.
His face approached hers and his lips touched hers. He kissed really my girlfriend.
Anger crept me over.
I shouted “LET HER GO LEE BYUNGHUN.” and pushed him away “HOW COULD YOU DARE TO KISS MY GIRLFRIEND.”
Actually if I pushed L.Joe he dropped down on the ground but Eunmi also dropped down and her head dashed against the table.
Suddenly she lost consciousness.
I shouted “Eunmi Noona...” 

 

Strange chapter QwQ