Back in California

Reunited

I grabbed my things and put them on me. I watched Changjo and sighed. My disgusted was for L.Joe and Eunmi. I bit onto my lip and sighed. I shook my head and grabbed my bag. I left the apartment as fast as possible and ran out to the street. My way home was strange, I didn't know the way yet but I just walked. Just to get far away from last night. To be honest I couldn't remember what happened. It might be even the best. After some while I reached a park. I walked over a playground and a girl played with a boy. I smiled lightly since they were cute. I got a call. A call by Changjo but I didn't take it. Why would I want to hear his voice? Why couldn't he just stopp drinking that much? I sighed. 

When I reached home I wondered why L.Joe didn't call me. I wanted to call him but someone knocked at my door. It was him. Weird. L.Joe came in and sat next to me onto my bed. "So.." he started. I looked to him "Weird last night.." I broke in "... to be honest, I can't even remember what actually happened." I laughed akwardly. L.Joe didn't laugh "Let's not talk with others about this situation." I nodded just. My eyes met his and he leant in his lips touched gently mine "I will go the next days to Busan and we will not see each other until you are back from California. I'm sorry I was mean, really, I didn't mean to be like this." I nodded gentle "Yes, mean is the word.." I sighed. " Let's just not talk about it." I looked to him. I watched him and found some red spots onto his neck, hickeys. L.Joe had to go and just left. I lay down onto my bed and closed my eyes. 

Some more calls from Changjo reached my phone. All of them, I ignored them. 

I arrived at the airport and saw Changjo with Eunmi. I got out of the car and watched them. Eunmi kissed his cheek but Changjo kinda ignored it. He just grabbed his luggage pecked her lips and walked into the airport. I grabbed my bag and joined him. We didn't say hello or something.
We sit down in the airport, I sighed and looked out of the window. Changjo sat on my side "I called you some times.. well actually about the twenty times the last few days." He tried to meet my eyes but I avoided it "I know Changjo, but I was very busy. Let's not talk about anything. It was too much happening I guess. We should forget it." I sighed. Changjo didn't say something anymore for the while flight. We arrived late in night the appartment which belonged to my family. He followed me into my room. I turned and he just stood there "It was a weird night, I regret not to leave earlier. Eunmi was mean to you and I'm sorry for that and telling her not earlier about us." I shrugged "I don't care anymore, ok? I think we should go different ways for future. The whole summer I'm going to be in California for work and you will be with your wife Eunmi." He sighed "Juah, I'm thinking about to break up with her... there is something I need to solute but for now.. I don't want her anymore. Not after this crazy night. " he stepped closer to me. "Changjo! I won't be there in Korea.. I actually don't want to come back and you got your Teen Top job there and you will marry Eunmi, I know this and it's ok." He sighed and left the room. 
I changed my dressing and lay into my bed. 

In the next morning I woke up. But suddenly I felt someone next to me. It was Catha. My eyes widen and I hugged her close. Suddenly I started to cry. I cried for minutes. Catha didn't say anything. We got up and she put some make up onto my face "Changjo made breakfast for us." I blinked and shrugged "I'm not hungry." She smiled "Kevin came here as well. Joe didn't want to..." I nodded and told her about the night. We walked into the kitchen and I saw Kevin and Changjo. Changjo smiled gentle at me but I couldn't answer it. We sat down and just ate. "We need to hurry up a bit, because of your suit." He just nodded. His phone rang and I saw Eunmi was calling, but he just tapped on the ignoring button. I looked up at him while he looked at his phone chewing. "Let's go out tonight. Eating and clubbing? You weren't here for long Juah" Kevin said. I looked up at him and smiled "Yes it would be great. Will Joe be there as well?" Changjo looked up confused and Catha nodded "Oh yes he will." 

Changjo and me entered the suit store. "Don't ignore your fiance" I said. "Juah, you are really nice but no. I told her it was totaly wrong to organise this night." He looked to me and I just looked away. "I... I'm just not in mood to talk to her. It was the right thing to tell her about everything.  My feelings changed, well my feelings for her changed. It's not worth anymore.." he sighed. The shop assistent helped him to get into the suit. "It's a job, this here... you know?" he looked to me while I bit on my lip. I looked away and got up. "I will go.. I will come back quickly. I just take the dresses Eunmi wanted." He nodded just and I left.
I got the dresses and walked slowly back. Changjo waited in front of the store with his suit into a plastic bag. I looked at him and sighed. I bit my lip. He looked down on his phone. Suddenly he took a call. I saw his angry face and he just said "I don't want you to call me again. I'm in California and need some time to think about the things happened." he took off quickly and I approached. He grabbed my hand "It's time to keep on with our story. Please Juah, let's just enjoy this day." Suddenly I looked into his eyes and I remembered him. He was laying under me and I saw L.Joe. I shook my head and sighed before nodding "Yes why not. We are here far away from L.Joe, Eunmi." we walked down the shopping area and the time flow, we visited the beach and just enjoyed the day, as friends. The whole day I was thinking, what did I still feel for him? It was weird, I liked him, but did I love him?

We got dressed for the night out. While I dressed Changjo came in and watched me. I turned and saw him fully changed "You look very handsome, you know?" I chuckled gentle. He smiled just and came closer. He sat down onto my bed and sighed "I told my mother about you. Well that I like you a lot." I blinked and looked to him and sat down as well. "My mother said the wedding is already planned and if I don't love Eunmi anymore." I said nothing, I mean what would I just say? "She wasn't happy about me telling it that late. But she understands me... I have to tell my father still." he sighed. He grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers and looked at our hands. He looked up to me "Let's have fun tonight..." I nodded and smiled. I got up and pulled him up as well. "We do tonight. The club we go in is really fun." I smiled at him. It's been a while I did. It's nice talking to him since so long.


Actually someone reading the things I write? ...