Chunji?

Reunited

"I think I should go" Changjo said suddenly. I knew why he left. Then Yongmun , Raesoo and me sat just there and talked a bit. After a while I also stood up "I will go home..." 
On the way home happened nothing special at first. 
I walked a bit around, and after a while I met Chunji. He walked also around. Alone. 
He smiled if he saw me "Annyeong Juah. How are you?" "I'm fine." I smiled kind. Actually I felt really stupid. 
But suddenly Chunji said "No ... what are you actually feel? I know if someone doesn't feel good!"
I smiled "Nae.. you are right... I won't talk about it."
Chunji just nodded. We walked a bit around. We spoke nothing it felt a bit good that he just was there. Even I didn't know him well. 
After a while I smiled "How is the life with Changjo?"
Chunji looked to me "Aiish.. this kid.." we laughed and he kept on "He acts sometimes like a Hyung. But if he wouldn't be there we all would wake up late. He is everytime the first one who wake up and yeah he is a good guy. So you know him since childhood?"
I nodded "Nae... but .. he changed a lot since 3 years ago."
Chunji just nodded.

"It's wrong to love him?" I asked Chunji. We sat on a bench together and starred in air. 
He didn't look to me "I think it's not wrong but hopeless. But the relationship won't keep on for a long time I think... Eunmi and he don't match well.." 
I looked to him "Why do you think that?" 
Chunji smiled sad "He is going to be an Idol, and then he will have no time. She will be upset and breaks up." 
I looked to him "You not good in reassuring." Chunji laughed. 
But he made it plain to me "Thank you Chunji.. I have to go now."
First I wanted to run, but I turned “Chunji... may I ask you something?”
He nodded “Should I tell him about my feelings?” but Chunji didn't say something. I kept on walking.
After a while I was on Changjo's apartment. I stood in front of and knocked on the door.
Nobody opened for a while and I thought “let him be here...”
And his mother opened “Oh Juah... is something?”
I took a peak into the apartment “Is Changjo there?” and his mother shook her head “No.. he is out with Eunmi, shall I tell him you were here?”
But I just shook my head “no.. it's okay, kamsahamnida.”
So I walked down the entrance hall and in the far I saw already Changjo. He was without Eunmi, but I hide behind a corner.
I saw him walking over me. He was calling someone. Suddenly my phone rang and I looked quickly at it.
He was calling me.
“Yuboeseo?” I grabbed quickly my phone.
Changjo stood in front of the lift “I know you are in the corner there. I saw you while entering the building. Would you like to go with me to my room?”
I walked to him and smiled “Of course!”.
In the lift he was on his phone. I felt so damn stupid, he saw me hiding.
In his room I sat down on his bed “Would you like to drink something?” he asked kind.
“A water please...” and he nodded.
Changjo wasn't in his room for few minutes so I looked a bit around.
There were a lot of photos from him and Eunmi. It felt weird to watch them... actually I wanted to be this girl next to him.
His girl.
I touched one of the photos and looked sad at it. Suddenly Changjo walked in the room “This were on our vacation last summer.” he smiled while saying this.
I nodded and smiled kind “Yeah it looked fun.”
Changjo sat down “Why wanted you talk me... at this time?”
I looked to him … should I ask him for the time before I left but then I said “no... I just.. was bored.”
Changjo smirked “You are lieing.. so tell me why are you here?”
I shook my head “I miss my friends... and tomorrow is the first school day for me but I don't know... I feel lonely.”
Changjo stood up and hugged me “Did you forget? I'm protecting you every time. So.... tomorrow will be a good day. I'm sure.”
I smiled “Gomawo..” but it became a bit awkwardly suddenly.
We sat on his bed and he suddenly said “We should met more often Yongmun and Raesoo. They're fun”
Great. It seemed he forgot the thing before.
I looked to him “Why did you left before?”
Changjo seemed a bit serious “I though... you would love me... but I'm wrong, aren't I?” he smiled.
I just nodded “Nae you are... but I have to go now..” I stood up and left quickly.

Damn. I cried.

In the next morning I woke up early, I couldn't sleep well.
If I walked into the kitchen I saw Changjo's face. He ate with my family breakfast and my mother said “Finally you are up. Changjo will walk you there!”
Changjo smiled and waved “Annyeong Juah.”
I ran into my room and got ready. I changed my clothings to school uniform and I put some make up on.
Then I joined the breakfast, after my parents finished and got ready I said to Changjo “What about Eunmi, won't you walk her school?”
He shook his head “No she is always walking with Jiae, they are going to the same classes... do you know which class you join?”
I shook my head. Changjo smiled “So we should hurry a bit” I just nodded.
I won't smile right now.
Then he looked to me “Is something? You don't smile... happened something after you left ?”
I stood up “We should … go. No nothing happened. It's not my day.”
Changjo nodded. We walked to school and he told a lot things.. we remembered things which happened. For example again the forest incident.
I looked to Changjo “When do you have time to meet Yongmun, Raesoo and me again?”
Changjo looked at his phone “I don't know.. next weekend Eunmi wanted to do something... I will tell you if I have time, promised!”
I nodded.

If we entered the school building Changjo wanted to show me the office but he suddenly saw Eunmi and Jiae “Juah, the office is there around the corner. Can you walk there alone?”
I nodded and said sad “Alright”.
Changjo smiled and ran to them. I stood for a while and viewed them.
Changjo jumped on Eunmi and kept her eyes shut. Then he said something and she replied. Then he let his hands go , hugged her back and kissed her cheek.
His sister smiled then she saw me and I kept on walking quickly.
I walked over them and I saw Changjo smiled warm to me.
But I couldn't reply on it.
In the office I had to wait. The clerk talked to a guy who also seemed new.
I sat down and after a while a blond girl sat next to me.
First she said nothing but then we felt we had to wait for a long time so the girl looked to me “Annyeong.” she smiled and bowed shortly. I looked to her and bowed also “Annyeong-hasseo”.
“I'm Park Jiyoung.” she smiled really pretty.
I smiled back “Kim Juah.” I looked back to the clerk in hope she was finished.
But the girl next to me still kept on talking “I'm from Busan.. how about you? I'm sure, you are also new here.”
I looked to her “California, USA.” “Woaaaaah. Your Korean is pretty well.” she said with big eyes.
I laughed a bit about her face , it was fun “Yeah I moved there three years ago, and now I'm back.”
She looked around “I hate it to be new in a school...” and I smirked “Me too.”
Suddenly the clerk said “Ms. Kim & Ms. Park?”
Jiyoung and me stood up and walked to her.
“so … both of you are in the same class. Here is your timetable. Your first is Room 124.” she kept on.
We nodded and left.
Jiyoung talked the whole time till we finally reached the classroom.
We knocked on the door and went in. The teacher seemed she would expected us already.
So first she introduced us to the class I looked around and my eyes stayed at Changjo. We were in the same class. Damn.
“Annyeong-hasseo. I'm Park Jiyoung.” but my view stayed at Changjo. Then Jiyoung pocked me and I looked to her “oh right. Annyeong hasseo Park Juah imnida.” we bowed and sat down.
I sat 3 chairs behind Changjo. My view stayed at him and sometimes he turned and gave me a smirk.
Jiyoung pocked me again “I think you have a new lover” she smirked.
I shook quickly my head “No.. we are friends.. since childhood.”
Jiyoung's eyes got a bit big “Oh... how romantic situation!”
I shook my head “He has got a girlfriend.” my sound was a bit sad and Jiyoung felt quickly what I felt for him, so she stopped asking.
The class finished and walking out for break.
Changjo approached me if I waited in front of the girls WC for Jiyoung “Oh you have a new friend?”
I looked to him “nae..” “I'm glad that we are in the same class...” I just looked at him and his words and said nothing.
After a while Ricky and Chunji saw us. They approached us and Changjo asked “Ricky where were you?” Ricky looked to him “I had a doctor date.. so... nevermind.”
Chunji looked to me hopefully but I just looked sad to him.
Then Ricky said “I'm hungry let's go to cafeteria.” He left with Changjo.
Chunji looked to me “What happened?”
I looked to him “I didn't tell him about my feelings... he still loves her. Eunmi..” Then Jiyoung walked to us and viewed Chunji from head to toe. “Annyeong. Jiyoung imnida.”
He smiled kind. “Chunji imnida..”
Then we walked also to the cafeteria. Changjo and Ricky sat with Eunmi and we approached them. I sat next to Chunji and Jiyoung.
I won't see Changjo and Eunmi, but then I looked up and they kissed really deeply.
“Damn. This hurts.” I thought.