y do u think I'm mad?

Reunited

I have to go...” I stood up. Changjo looked up to me but Eunmi grabbed his face back to her so he followed her.
I walked to my locker and Chunji followed me “I'm sorry...” I turned “Why that?”
He smiled sad “Because... she kissed him.” I looked up to Chunji “Don't say sorry because of this...”
He just hugged me “Maybe you should really tell Changjo about ...” Suddenly Changjo broke in and smirked “Tell me what?”
I looked to him and Chunji “eeh.. nothing. Really nothing. I should go.. to my class room.. I need to find it ..”
I walked a bit around and if I found Jiyoung the bell rang. We walked to the class and Changjo sat with Ricky in a corner. There were still seats so Changjo waved and smiled to us but if Jiyoung wanted to go there I suddenly sat down, she was wondered but sat next to me.
Jiyoung looked back to Changjo and Ricky “Changjo is confused.. I am also confused.. why don't we sit with him?”
I looked to her and I was in front of crying “I won't meet him.. it hurts me much that he kissed Eunmi.”
Jiyoung looked to me “Oh you love him?” I nodded and suddenly someone sat next to me. I turned my face and got shocked . Changjo. Again.
He smiled “Who do you love? Chunji Hyung?” I couldn't say something because he kept on “Oh.. that is really good... Then we can have a double date. So I mean Eunmi Noona and me with you and Chunji hyung. This will be a great evening.. I will talk to Hyung later. I'm sure he thinks it's a great idea.”
He stood up and left us.
I saw him walking back to Ricky and Jiyoung said “Chunji? You love him?”
I turned quickly and hit her “No.. not Chunji.”
She just said “I'm confused v.v”
I shook my head and the lesson started.

After the school Changjo grabbed my hand and walked to Chunji “Chunji hyung.. what about a Double Date?”
Chunji turned if he heard Changjo “Double Date?” Changjo nodded and said “You and Juah with Eunmi and me.”
Chunji looked to me “I think it's not a good idea..” Chunji looked worried to me.
Changjo smiled huge “Ah don't worry. It will be a good evening. .. How about tomorrow? Tomorrow is a good day. See you then. I have to go..” Changjo turned and ran to Eunmi.
Chunji looked to me “I will tell Changjo I can't...” I just nodded.
Then I left him.
At home I watched a movie if suddenly my door got open. I didn't look up, I thought it would be my mother.
I watched The Last Song and cried already because the movie was nearly finished.
Suddenly someone where shocked “Juah you're crying.” I looked up. Changjo.
He sat next to me on my bed “Why are you crying? Did Chunji something after I went?”
I looked to him and shook my head “I'm watching a movie.” Changjo hugged me and I had to cry once more.
Changjo smiled warm, I felt it “Don't cry...”
It felt good for a while. For a while I forgot totally about Eunmi and Changjo. There were just Changjo and... me.
But then the reality came back. That's quick. So I pushed Changjo away from me “Why are you not with Eunmi? I guess she won't like it if you do things like this.” I wiped my tears away.
Thhen he hugged me again “No she doesn't care about those things. And we are friends, so it's no problem.” He wiped my other tears away.
Then he smiled “Don't cry... you look so much better while laughing.”
But I wanted to cry again. “You should go... you should go to Eunmi.. I'm sure she is missing you now.”
“Of course I miss her too but we can't stay the whole time together. And I want share my time also with friends. We are friends, aren't we?”
I looked up and just nodded.
Changjo smirked “So... what are we going to do now?”
I looked to him up and laughed so he said “So.. now you are looking more beautiful. Let's go.. uuhm.. to the park.”

We walked around and then we sat on a bench. Changjo smirked “Do you remember if your family and my family were on a trip but you forgot your teddy bear. You wanted us to stop and turn back to take him.”
I nodded “I was really stupid” and he kept on “But parent's won't do that so you cried but after I told you I could be your teddy bear you were okay. Damn.. how old were we? You were so cute.” he smirked. “I guess about 6 years old?” I laughed.
I looked to him and he was beautiful.
Suddenly Eunmi stood behind Changjo so I stopped laughing. Changjo was confused and turned “Oh hey Eunmi Noona.”
“Noona is mad.” she said. Changjo smirked “Don't be like this Yeobo.. what happened?”
She just looked to me and I got quickly up “I... will go now.”
Changjo grabbed my hand “No... wait just a second. I will come with you. Just... wait a minute.”
Then he turned to Eunmi “Honey.. what happened?” he stood up and kissed her cheek. Eunmi just looked angry to me “Don't be stupid.”
Changjo smiled warm to her “But I am... tell me. I don't get it why you are surprisingly so angry?”
But she just kissed him deeply “Bogoshipo.” Changjo smirked “Eunmi... not yet.” Eunmi did aegyo “But I want a real kiss...” Then her face got closer to his neck.
I turned I won't see them.. doing things like... this.
“I should.. go” I said.
Eunmi smirked “Oh why? Do I disturb you? I'm so sorry.” I didn't like her tone.
Changjo smiled to Eunmi “I guess our parents wait for us. I see you tomorrow, okay? We have a Double Date with Juah and Chunji.”
Eunmi looked shock “Oh Jeongmal? So I will be look forward it. I'm sure it will be fun.”
On the way home I wrote to Chunji a SMS >Please don't tell Changjo... we should try.. this.. double date thing.. love Juah<

Changjo smiled “I'm sure tomorrow is pretty fun.”
I looked to his neck “You.. have... there .. something.”
Changjo touched his neck “There?” I nodded. Changjo grabbed his phone for looking “Oh it's just a.. hickey.” He bit his lips.

At home we met his parents and his sister Jiae. I walked short in my room and Jiae followed me.
I turned and smiled kind. “Is something ?”
She nodded and closed the door behind her. I said “Okaaaaaaaaay....”
Then she approached me “I dare you... if you are the reason why they should break up one day.. I will make your life as you would live in hell.” 
Suddenly Changjo came in "We want to eat, are you finished?" 
Jiae looked angry to me then nice to Changjo "Of course little brother... are you hungry?" 
She walked with him outside. 
I didn't like his sister since we were childs. She was always not nice to me.
I followed them quickly. Changjo wanted be sitting next to him but I decided a seat in front of him. 
Instead of me his sister sat next to him.
Changjo smiled "okay.. let's meet up this weekend. I'm sure Eunmi won't be angry.." 
I looked to him "No... she will be. Changjo.. may I talk you later?" 
Changjo nodded confused.

His sister just looked angry to me.



Just a short update for you.. I know it's not the best.. but I have less ideas... for all my FF v.v damn.. I need inspirations.. .>.> 
Don't be angry, gwenchana? :))
btw I hope you liked this chapter although..