I break up.

Reunited

Changjo got up after some while. He sighed and grabbed my hand and pulled me up "I won't go alone, jebal.." his eyes pretty sad. I nodded gentle "I want to change my dressing first." We walked to his car, he opened for me the door and I jumped in. Changjo didn't talk. When we reached he followed me into my room. My mother came in and asked if we would like to drink something but we denied. I pulled out a dress and jumped into. I grabbed my make up and put on a bit, sometimes I looked over to Changjo but he just messaged with his phone. I sighed and got up "We can go now." I tried to smile. Changjo nodded and smiled back "Let's go." 

After the drive we entered Changjo's home. His mother was cooking and the father sat with Eunmi's parents, Eunmi and Changjo's sister at the table. At first we walked to his mother to greet her. She smiled at us. When we entered the dining room we bowed towards the guests and the Choi family members. Eunmi glared at me with surprise and we sat down. "Nice to see you again Juah, it's been a long time we saw." Changjo's father smiled. I smiled back "I hope work is well, I try to come over more. But school make us all so busy." I giggled gentle and Changjo's father smiled. He introduced me to Eunmi's parents and I bowed gentle. Eunmi sat in front of Changjo and his sister on his right side while I took seat on his left. "How's suit Jagiya?" "It's good, we grabbed your dresses as well." Changjo avoided her eyes. Eunmi blinked and her father said "Man, show it to us." Changjo just nodded and Eunmi followed him. I blinked and viewed them. They walked into his room. "May you two try the bridesmaid dresses on?" Eunmi's mother asked his sister and me to do. We nodded and followed them. "Eunmi, go out, I'm handle to do it. I don't need any help!" a male voice. "Changjo, don't be such a stubborn. Our parents are here. I know it was wrong, mianhee, please forgive me. I told you I was wrong." she sighed. Changjo's sister and me entered the room. They both looked at us "Your mother want us wearing the bridemaid dresses." she said. I walked over to the box and opened it. I pulled out two dresses and looked over to Changjo. He walked over to me and grabbed one of them. He throw it to his sister "Eunmi, I prefer if you could help her." Eunmi growled but didn't want to become loud. They left the room and Changjo looked at me and sighed "I hate it. Will you stay the night here?" He grabbed my hand and I nodded with a smile "Let's dress you." He started to dress himself and I switched into the dress. He zipped the zipper while I button his shirt. "You look handsome, you know?" I smiled and he kissed me suddenly. Eunmi walked in without knocking "Stopp this." We pulled away and looking at her. "I tell my father tonight about our breakup." Eunmi looked really sad, I felt pity. "Please.. Changjo.. let's not breakup. I said many times I'm sorry. I don't know what to do anymore." she sighed and some tears rolled off her cheek. Changjo walked over to her, he wiped off some tears "I don't care anymore. Better you tell your parents by yourself." He left the room. I followed quickly to avoid her eyes. I grabbed his wrist kinda helpless. Changjo hugged my waist and smiled "Just... don't care." he kissed my forehead. We walked back into the dining room. Changjo's sister joined us. The parents watched us and smiled "Such a good choice." We nodded and sat down. After some while Eunmi came back and sat down onto her chair. She looked down. The parents kept talking and Changjo's mother brought the food in. We all ate and the others left early. I helped to Changjo to change and he helped me. 

Changjo left suddenly the room and I blinked. My phone rang and took the call "hello?" suddenly a husky voice appeared "Juah. I know you might be shocked." L.Joe sighed. "Where are you? You shocked us to death." I frowned. "I'm not coming back. I will stay in Busan. It's the best for all of us. I actually want to quit my life in Seoul there. It's pretty hard to look into your eyes or the others. I wasn't really happy in the singing business." I sighed "It's ok.. just call the others. I will miss you though..." I heard L.Joe laughing "I will miss you too, but you have Changjo yet, right?" I couldn't answer so he said "You can call me all time... just don't forget. I take off and call the members." I heard a small smile. "Bogosipeo Juah Dongsaeng." "Nado Oppa.." I mumbled and he took off. I smiled lightly and sat onto the bed. 

 

~Changjo's POV~

I just went out of the door right to my father. I sat beside him onto the couch and said "Appa, I have something to tell." My father nodded while his eyes were onto the paper he read. "I won't marry Eunmi." I said right out. My father looked up confused "I won't , I got her better know the last month and it just doesn't match. Beside there is someone else... since a long time." My mother entered the room "It's Juah, isn't it?" he said. "I told him." my mother said. I blinked and looked to her and nodded. "Just bring the ring back." my mother said. I nodded and got up "Appa, Umma I wanted to say sorry for the past month and the wedding stress." they nodded and said "Go back to her".

I walked back into my room and saw Juah calling. "It was L.Joe.." she said with a smile " he's fine and will stay in Busan." I walked over to her and sat beside her and smiled lightly "I'm glad.... " he grabbed my hand "I told my parents about us. I should have done it a long time before." Juah smiled bright and hugged me. My warms wandered around her body to hold her close. 
Everything is done yet. 

I ended up with the girl I love. 

Everything's good!