1/3 of the lenght I actually write >< Mianhee

Reunited

Eunmi stood up and leaned down to Changjo “Babe~” she kissed him gently and I couldn't help but starred at their lips touching. Suddenly L.Joe grabbed my hand and I faced him smiling.
He played gentle with my fingers and Changjo suddenly said “Juah... you know you can't kiss me yet.”
I looked shocked to him if he replied with closed eyes Eunmi's kiss. I flicked his forehead after she pulled away.
“DON'T THINK THAT I WOULD KISS YOU” I said frowning.
Changjo's eyes got wide “OH... Eunmi... What are you doing here?” then he kissed her sweetly. She smiled into the kiss and just said “I wanted to see you” “Well I'm glad you wanted to. I missed you..”
I stood up and left the room. L.Joe quickly followed me “Something wrong?” I just shook my head “Aniyo.. it's just not my style watching other kissing.. and who knows maybe they would started to pull down clothes.. Nope nothing I want see though”
L.Joe just laughed and grabbed my hand “Then let's go into my room and do the same thing” he kissed me sweetly. I shook my head and giggled “I'm sorry L.Joe... but I have to go back home.. I need new clothes.. and a shower.”
L.Joe just nodded and pecked my cheek “Well then, I see you Babe” he walking into his room. I raised a brow and wanted to turn but Chunji stood there.
“Okay Juah.... I really won't be disturbed anymore with that.. I'm not going to tell somebody of your cheating... It's up to you..” he hugged me and left into his room.
All this things confused me...

Okay.... Changjo and Juah will appear the show a bit later. But you Minsoo will go into a school... the girl has math lesson I guess. Nevermind. You ask for the girl walks to her give her the flowers and asks out. But you L.Joe... you are shop assistant in an electronic shop. She will buy a Teen Top Album and then BAM you ask her” the PD told us. I looked a bit worried to Changjo then the PD went on “You Changjo will go into a cafe. Juah doing some coffees and you'll order one. If she is finished the coffee and bring it to you, you'll ask her. Like >Oh my god, childhood friend... forever love and such things<”
Changjo looked short to me and I gulped.

JUAH, I NEED TALK TO YOU” suddenly Changjo grabbed my hand and walked with me into a free room. He kept on “How... okay.. what shall we do? I mean... that they can just do it like this...” he was kinda nervous and bit the whole time onto his lip.
I just shrugged “I have no idea Changjo... we need to do this.. just let us do this thing.. after this you'll marry her and we meet never again.” I stood infront of crying but I didn't want to. But he grabbed my hands and looked me into the eyes. This beautiful eyes with question marks “What's wrong?”
“You'll marry her... we have to do this Mnet Thing and me... I want to be back in America not to see you.. I won't see you and her saying yes but I will. I don't know what to do Changjo.”
He hugged me tight “I'm sorry Juah... I won't hurt you. To be honest I wished you never moved. That I wasn't a fool and never called you... instead I met someone else.”
“Changjo stop talking... I will go for now. I have to meet Eunmi...she want to look for a chapel.”I just said and left the room heading her home. Eunmi's one.

 

Okay Guys... I am so damn sorry >< I know.. I'm late and then with such a little one.. but I hope you like it though... I will try to update more. Really I will try. If you have any ideas or if you have some things in your mind.. just tell me ^O^v 

Teen Top's comebacks DAEBAK! <3