please comments ><

Reunited

Chunji sat down in front of me and grabbed my bowl and my spoon “What are you always doing?” he said and ate my bowl cereals. I just looked to him then to the door “I'm doing nothing. You are the one who's doing something. Eating my cereals.” I pouted.
Chunji's face was serious he looked to me and asked “What did you in California with him? What were there between you two?” My eyes went wide “Why do you think there happened something?” And Niel entered the room but Chunji ignored him “Because you and Changjo are acting strange.” “No we don't” I shouted but Niel broke in “Of course you are.”
I looked angry up to Niel “No we don't. I don't like Changjo.. he is an ...” I looked to the door but at this time Changjo stood there. He looked a bit disappointed to me and entered the room. “Well... wants someone a tea?”
The boys shook their head but I smiled “I would like to have one” but Changjo ignored me and said “Okay nobody? So then I'm doing one for me”.
I looked a bit worried to Niel but he just shook his head. Then to Chunji who gave Niel a sign to leave. Niel quickly left us and Changjo still made tea. Chunji looked to Changjo and said “Changjo.. be honest. What happened between you and Juah in California?” Changjo looked finally to me. His sights.. desired and his answer “Nothing. Right Juah? Nothing happened.” then L.Joe also entered the room and Changjo looked for the teas. He stopped watching my just once. L.Joe sat next to me “I was wondered if you don't lie next to me” he pecked my cheek. I smiled “I didn't want to wake you up. We should... eat outside. Shouldn't we?”
L.Joe looked to Chunji and Changjo “Sure if you like to do it.” He stood up and walked to the door “Will you come Juah?” He turned and asked me and I nodded slightly “Sure...” and stood up. L.Joe finally left the room and before I could reach the door Changjo said “Juah...” but I just turned “Like you said.. there were nothing...” then I left. I tried not to cry and if L.Joe saw me he looked worried to me and hugged me just. “Happened something in California?”.
I looked to him and shook my head “Nothing happened.” but he mumbled something like “Sure” which made me to look up and he let me go to put on some jeans. He grabbed my shirt and throw it to me “Pull down my shirt Juah..”

So... Changjo slept in a hotel?” L.Joe said while ate breakfast. I looked up from my meal “No... he slept at my home. There were some.. problems with his room. It was.. really surprising” L.Joe raised his brow “Oh..is that so?” I nodded slight “What does it mean Oppa? Your sights..” He shook his head “Nothing.. just... I was surprised you didn't tell me about it. Eunmi did.”
I just looked up “I don't know...”
He grabbed my hand “Juah... you know you can tell me everything. If something happened.. I won't be mad. Just tell me” then he fondled a bit me arm and I smiled slight. It felt bad “Nothing happened L.Joe. Don't worry.”
He nodded slightly “Okay... We should go soon... we need to practice today” I just nodded and he wiped some food from my mouth corner.
I smiled slight with his touch.

I knocked again at Teen Top's dorm. But I had to wait a while. Nobody opened so I decided to leave and turned. But finally the door got open and I turned smiling. Changjo stood there and smirked. I just tilted my head and watched him standing there “I.. thought you are angry?” Suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dorm. Changjo pushed me slightly through the closed door and I could just stare at him.
He whispered into my ear “They are already heading to practice... so why did you came?”
I stuttered a bit “I wanted t-to g-give L.Joe a book.” Changjo leaned his hand to the wall and his face was dangerous close. He smirked and he kissed me soft. “C-Changjo...” I just could say and he smirked “Sorry I have to leave now but... next time we can keep on.” he pulled me softly from the door so he could leave. I just stared him going.
I walked to L.Joe's room and lay down his book on the table. I sat short on the bed and lay down. I looked at the watch and decided to stand up. But I recognized a photo on his bed table. I grabbed this photo and it was from a photo-automate. I stared at the photo as I couldn't really realize it. He wasn't alone on this photo... he was with Eunmi.
My eyes grew wide. The last one Eunmi kissed his cheek. I throw the photo into my bag and ran out of the dorm and banged the door.
I ran to the subway heading to TOPmedia. I ran upset into the building right to the practice room. But in front of I stayed. I just stood there and watched through the little window in the door. I wanted to run inside but it might be wrong. After a while Changjo looked to the window and saw me, he smiled soft to me and the others noticed me too. L.Joe walked to me over and opened the door. “Hey. Why don't you come in?”
I bit on my lips “Actually.. I just wanted to talk you.. but we should do it later. Yeah later is better.” He grabbed my hand and walked into the room “No tell me...” I looked to the other members who were curious and I just slapped L.Joe. He touched his light red cheek “Are you okay Juah?” I shook my head “Nothing is okay...” I ran out of the room and L.Joe followed me quickly.
L.Joe grabbed my room “Juah...” I turned and grabbed into my bag. I pulled out the photo and through it to L.Joe's chest. L.Joe looked at the photo and his eyes grew bigger “Juah... Eunmi and me..we are just friends. She just kissed my cheek like friends Juah. Between Eunmi and me is nothing. Like Changjo and you right? You did nothing in California.”
I caressed his cheek. My mind told me to tell him right now but L.Joe keep on “So don't be jealous because of Eunmi” he kissed me gentle “What about we have finally the special night tonight?” He pulled my waist to his. “But now we have to practice... we will debut Juah” then he left me before I could say just one word.

Just two days...” L.Joe mumbled while we lay on the couch at the dorm. I looked up to him “Nae” and kissed him soft “Your dream becomes true.”
He my head “Juah... I'm so excited.” I looked up and kissed him soft “I know.” While the kiss I looked up and saw Changjo stood at the door. I deeper the kiss and Changjo seemed more pissed off. But L.Joe suddenly started to pull off my shirt. My eyes grew bigger and Changjo shouted “KYAAH, not where we sit down Byunghun-ah.” L.Joe looked up to Changjo and seemed angry then he whispered to me “Ignore him Jagiya.” then he started to kiss me shoulder further to neck.
Changjo still stood there and then he decided to approach us and sat down on an arm chair next to us. L.Joe looked up to Changjo and seemed annoyed “Mwo?”
Changjo “Not here in the living room. It belongs to all of us, not just you” L.Joe grabbed my hand “Alright, let's go Juah.” While we walked into his room I looked to Changjo but he just watched the wall.
In his room L.Joe quickly closed the door and kept on kissing me. I pushed him slightly away “Don't you need to practice?” He chuckled “No I don't... we have a free day.”
I smiled slightly “Alright...” but L.Joe kissed me again. He pulled of his shirt and continued. “L.Joe..” I wanted to stop him “... we can't do it. Not like this.” I bit on my lips and L.Joe nodded “Alright...”

I entered TOPmedia and walked to the practice room. But suddenly someone dragged me into another way and pushed me against the wall. I looked up and wanted to shout something like what the hell but he covered my mouth with his hand. “Don't say something Juah” Changjo said.
I bit into his hand so he let his hand go. He smiled brightly and said “I missed you..” I just blinked.
And Changjo kissed me passionate I smiled into the kiss and if he stopped he said just “I wish we could do this more often... Will you be tomorrow at Inkigayo? If we debut... I want to share this moment with you.”
I nodded slight and bit on my lips “Sure I'm there...” I pecked his lips and kept on “We should go to the others... might someone sees us”
Changjo pulled my waist to his “Or we should take a room” I pushed my finger soft on his lips “No we shouldn't... we shouldn't even stay here... You shouldn't smirk like this to me and you shouldn't make mad mood between L.Joe and me. And you shouldn't touch me waist like this”
Changjo smirked “Alright alright...” he went a step back and smirked “Come on let's go... I'm sure they waiting for me. They are in the cafeteria.” He lay his arm around my shoulders.”
We entered the cafeteria while Changjo had still his arm around me. L.Joe saw us and frowned a bit. I sat next to him and pecked his cheek. But his eyes told be confusion.
Then he lay his arm around me and pulled me closer while watching to Changjo. I looked up to him and whispered “L.Joe Oppa... are you jealous?” and I smirked slight.
If he looked down to me I could see in a moment that he could know all the things happened and he asked “Is there a reason for me to be jealous?” I shook quickly my head and kissed him gentle “No not at all”

I hope you all like it <3  comments down