No good Idea left..

Reunited

I love you...” L.Joe said. I opened my eyes and looked up to him. We were in a park and I lay on his lap with my head. I smiled slight “I love you too..”
He pulled some hair from my face “Do you know why Chunji acts so... weird?”
I just shook my head “No. And I don't really care about it, you also shouldn't.” I pecked his lips and lay back on his lap to close my eyes.
I felt his stare on me so I opened my eyes and looked into his eyes. He just stared me so I sat up and pulled him on the ground. I kissed him first and lay down on his chest. “Tell me how was the week full of promotions?” L.Joe said just “It was good. Changjo seemed a bit too happy. It's weird.” “Why weird Oppa?” I asked. But it was strange for me he talked about Changjo. Actually he didn't do such things.
“I don't know... it's just. It's like he fell in love with a new person.” he said. My eyes grew wide. Thanks god he couldn't see. “Oh... why do you think this?”
I draw with my finger a heart on his stomach. L.Joe said just cold “Because he it seems like this. He is about everything happy. He just... I don't know..” I looked up and sat on his stomach “I see... but don't care Oppa. I mean since when are you so much caring about him?” I smiled to him and he just nodded. So I bowed again to kiss him deeply and he pulled myself closer to him.

When are you telling him?” Chunji asked if I entered TOPmedia building. I looked to him surprised “Molla. Oppa... I have no idea how to tell him, and first I need talk to Changjo but all the time L.Joe is with us or Eunmi.” I pouted slight and Chunji looked around before he dragged me into a room.
“Yaah Oppa. Don't do that to me.” I shouted. But Chunji didn't really care about what I say.
“Juah, I don't care if you need to talk with Changjo, but talk to L.Joe. I won't keep on watching you cheating about him and he just keep on loving you and so on. I really not accept this, so you have now 48 hours of time to talk him. If not, I'm going to do this. And I'm not joking, but L.Joe might get more hurt if I tell him so I hope for you, you are doing this. Don't tell him every time sorry and give him time to over think your relationship because it's not fair if you are standing there with puppy eyes a pout and telling him you love him. Come on Juah, you can't really love him. Not if you are cheating like this.”
I just nodded slight and looked down.
Suddenly L.Joe entered the room “Oh Juah, someone told me you would enter this room.” he chuckled slight.
I looked to him and tried to smile with success. He walked over me and hugged me and pecked my lips “What are you two doing here?” he sounded a bit confused so Chunji just answered “We are just talking about weather, god and life.” L.Joa and him laughed but I wasn't really in mood so I said “Come Oppa we should eat something.” I grabbed his hand “You seem like losing weight.”
L.Joe lay his arm around my shoulder and we walked to the cafeteria. He looked to me “What happened? You seem a bit sad.” I looked to him up “Aniyo Oppa... it's just.... I'm missing Catha and I have to fly back soon. So we can't see each other for a couple of weeks.”
L.Joe nodded “Alright... but this time you are flying alone, right?” I tilted my head bit confused “Sure...”
He smiled “Maybe I'm going to visit you” he smirked a bit. I shook my head “No... Oppa don't do that. You have schedules and this would be to stressing. Stay here I'm coming soon back.”
L.Joe just nodded disappointed.

In the cafeteria we sat down. Then L.Joe got some food and came back. We fed each other till suddenly Teen Top's manager arrived.
“L.Joe-ah...” he sat down in front of us and kept on “Teen Top is going to a variety show. Mnet Scandal, so you and CAP is going to do this.”
L.Joe tilted his head and me also never heard about this show.
The manager saw us being confused so he said again “In this show you and CAP are going to ask something like a random girl from street if she would like to be your girlfriend for one week. In this one week both of you have a phone you can communicate with each other and you will date each other. After this week you have to decides if you would like to keep on meeting her or better not.” L.Joe looked a bit worried to me and said “Why need I to do this?” he asked.
The manager looked a bit daring to me “Because you are the face of the group and the other possibility would be Chunji but the stuff would like to see you instead of him and the others are really too young for this.”
L.Joe looked again to me and I finally said “Alright Oppa, you should do this, I mean a week is something like nothing, right?” But L.Joe won't stop watching me “Aniyo, I shouldn't do that Manager hyung. I mean I'm already in a relationship...” but I stopped his talking “No Oppa. You are going to do this... I mean you won't sleep with her or kiss her, right? So I see no problem with it.” I pecked his cheek and he watched finally to his manager “Okay, I'm going to do this.” The manager looked short to me and finally went.
Then L.Joe looked to me while I grabbed again the chopsticks “I really won't to do this Juah.”
I fed L.Joe with some Kimchi “Oppa... just do this, a week is like nothing. And you are an Idol if I like or not and you have duties like this so I won't and can't stop you.”
He just ate and nodded sad. But suddenly he asked “What about if you and Changjo have to do this? I mean what if you and Changjo need to act a relationship?” I looked to him “Mwo? We don't have so we shouldn't think about such things” and I smiled but he started again “What about you two have to? Would you accept this? Would you... kiss each other?”
“L.Joe... what do you want to tell me with this? No I wouldn't go into a relationship with him. He is going to marry this is something else Oppa.” I smiled wide and ate more. L.Joe just nodded and also kept on eating.

48 hours later and I had no chance to talk to Changjo.

I walked into Teen Top's dorm already strained. I looked around and entered the kitchen. Chunji and L.Joe sat there and I bit on my lips. But the situation was kinda weird. L.Joe's face was serious and Chunji's one shocked. Then they saw me and L.Joe smiled and stood up. But Chunji's still shocked.
L.Joe patted Chunji's shoulder and walked then to me “Let's watch a movie.”

We lay on the couch and I had the whole time Chunji's face in my mind. Finally I asked “Oppa? What told you Chunji Oppa? I mean he was shocked if I arrived.” L.Joe still watching the TV and said “I.. just told him this Mnet Scandal thing. He couldn't believe that I have to do this.”
I nodded slight and snuggled deeper into his body while he lay an arm around me.

I woke up and lay alone on the couch. It was kinda weird and walked around. Chunji sat again in the kitchen and drank a coffee. “Where is L.Joe?” I asked. Chunji turned and faced me “I guess he is in his bed.”
I walked over to him and grabbed also a coffee and sat down “Oppa? Why were you so shocked yesterday? I can't think of the reason because L.Joe has to do this Mnet Scandal thing.”
First Chunji seemed a bit surprised about this news but then he nodded quickly “Y-yeah of this.” I nodded slight “Did you already tell him?” I looked a bit down and starred at my cup.
Chunji just said cold “No, I haven't yet. But you should palli a bit. I will tell him don't forget but I won't hurt him you should do this.”
I bit on my lip and Changjo suddenly entered the room also. He watched us “Why so serious?”
Chunji turned again “GO and tell Eunmi about it.” Changjo walked out of the room and Chunji shouted “YAAH~ Don't leave if Hyung talking you.”
Changjo didn't turn just went into his room. I looked to Chunji and stood up to follow Changjo quickly.
I knocked on his door and Changjo opened it. He looked down to me “Mwo?”
“May I talk you?” I asked quiet. Changjo opened the door full and I entered.
I sat down on his bed and Changjo closed the door and turned the key.
Then he sat next to me. “So?” he asked.
I looked down “We really need to tell L.Joe Oppa and Eunmi Oennie. I mean I like you Changjo... I like you a lot.”
He pulled me closer to him “I like you too Juah.” He bowed over to kiss me but I covered my lips with my hands “No Oppa, don't do that. I'm serious, we need to tell him. It feels bad nothing to say.”
Suddenly Changjo and me got a message from their manager. “You are the special guests at Mnet Scandal together for the week the other two members join.”
I looked up to Changjo who also looked to me. “I'm gonna to talk Manager Hyung..” he turned and called him.
I sat down on a couch. I starred at my phone “L.Joe...” I whispered soft and Changjo sat after a while next to me but didn't face me “Manager.. Hyung.. said we have to do this.” he grabbed my hand I looked to him who didn't still watch me. “We really have to do this and Eunmi is also alright with that...”
I poked his site that he let go my hand “Changjo I came here for a talk. We should finally tell Eunmi and L.Joe.”
He shook his head slight “I don't know, they would be mad.” if he finally looked to me “Chunji will tell them if we don't. So it's thousand times better if we tell them.”
Changjo looked to me “Alright. I think you are in right. We will tell them... when?” I looked around not to see his beautiful eyes “I don't know.. after this Mnet Scandal thing.”
Changjo nodded and pecked my cheek.
After this he tried to kiss me again but I covered my lips “No. Just NO Changjo.” he nodded. “Shall we watch then a movie?”
I looked to him and nodded “Sure” I smiled and Changjo put into the recorder a horror film.
If he walked over to his bed I pouted.
He tilted his head “Mwo? Wae are you pouting?” I hit slight his chest “Because I don't like those videos” I pouted again.
He turned the key that the door is open and walks over next to me on his bed. He covered us with the blanket and started the movie.
He faced me and smiled and pulled me closer “Then you hides your face into me” then he chuckled and started to watch while I lay my head on his chest and yawns soft.
He pulled his arms around my waist and after a while I fell asleep.

In the next morning I woke up before Changjo did. I still lay on his chest with his arm around me.
I looked tired around and faced Eunmi and L.Joe. I tilted soft my head and yawned “Since when are you here?” They faced each other “Good morning” Eunmi said and L.Joe kept on “Since a while... both of you are sleep talker. But nevermind Jagiya.” Eunmi looked short at L.Joe then to me “We really can feel you two are childhood friends.” she smiled but this smile made me feel bad.

Let me know in the section below what you think about this ... decisions of mine xD 
It seemed like I had no good idea left :'3 I hope that you are still enjoying my story.
Please look forward for every new chapter... I don't have a lot of time yet.. because.. 
Yeah school started... annoying I know.. so I hope you all have good school days .. 
Hwaiting!! <3