Changjo's dream 1/2

Reunited

~Changjo POV ~

Wake up...” someone said. My eyes got tired open and I saw into Eunmi's face. “It's too early I want to sleep.” I turned and she pocked me “Let's eat breakfast. It's already late. It's 11 am Changjo.... what happened?” she pouted.
I got up “Gwenchana let's eat breakfast. I'll just do a quick shower.” I kissed her gentle and walked into the bathroom.
I brushed my teeth and suddenly Eunmi followed me and hugged me back “I'm so happy Choi Jonghyun.”
I turned and hugged yeah “Yeah Noona... our life is perfect.”
She kissed my cheek “We eat tonight with our parents. They should finally know about our Engagement.”
“Eunmi... let's talk with them another time. I'm not really in mood.” I flushed out my mouth.
“Hey... what happened? Aren't you happy that you asked me ?” she looked worried and I just said “Okay... let's eat with our parents. You are right they have to know that. Noona is always in right.” I kissed her cheek with my wet mouth.
She wiped her cheek “Gwenchana, I call them. You seem tired don't you sleep well?”
I hugged her “Don't worry so much Noona. I'm okay. Just lack of sleep. I should go back to Teen Top's dorm.. I see you tonight, message me when we meet.”

If I left her room and walked down the street. I took the metro for traveling to TOPmedia building.
I walked into the practice room. I met there CAP and Ricky “How is Eunmi? Does she remember?” Ricky asked.
I shook my head “She's fine. And she can't remember. I hope she will never remember this evening.”
Ricky looked to me “What happened between you all? Why left Juah and L.Joe is in bad mood. Besides this story Eunmi was in hospital...”
I looked to him “I'm not in mood to talk.”
Ricky nodded “okay... I hope you can make it up with L.Joe soon. Don't forget we will debut one day.”

I looked at my phone and saw I had a voice message. It was Juah but should I really answer it?
It could be something important. “I won't talk L.Joe... please don't call me again. Juah.”
“Yeah... important.. how could I think this.” I said quiet.
Last night I dreamed about her. Juah. Actually I thought I could forget her if I was going to marry Eunmi but I dreamed every night about her. I dreamed every single about Juah.
I couldn't get her out of my mind.
I lay on the couch in Teen Top's dorm and suddenly fell asleep.

~Dream ~

OOOOOOPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~” Someone shoted.
I found myself in a mountain and forest area. I looked myself down and saw I was in age of 7.
I turned finally because the girl shouted again “OOOOOPPAAAAAAAAA”
If I turned I saw into a pretty face, she was 6 and it was Juah.
I ran to her “What happened?”
She pointed with her finger to the aerial passenger line “I won't drive with that..”

Our parents stood already in the queue. “Come on Juahnie... we need to go now, they are waiting.”
Juah shook her haid “No... I can't... I'm afraid.” she stood in front of crying.
I grabbed her hand “I will protect you. Don't worry it will be an awesome view if we there on the mountain.”
She smiled “Oppa... gwenchana.. but don't leave me.” I nodded “I won't leave you. Never.”
I hugged her tightly and we went back to our parents.
In the aerial passenger line I hold Juah's hand the whole time “It isn't that bad you thought, right?”
Juah looked to me “You don't even know scared I am..”
I lay my arm around her shoulder and dragged her to me “Don't need to be scared.”
She looked up and smiled “Gomawo Oppa..” I smiled to her. “Every time.”

(It was a half year ago before Juah left)I sat down lunch. I sat at the same table as Raesoo and Yongmun. But the whole time I looked around. “Where is Juah?” I asked Raesoo.
Raesoo looked around “Eh.. she told me she would come here with... Aish.. I forgot the name..”
I looked confused “oh she won't eat with... us?”
Raesoo gave a shrug “Eh... I guess no.”
I responded “But she is always eating with us.. we four.” Yongmun said “He calls... Yoo Taehyuk.”
I looked quickly to him “Mwo? The leader of our Football Team?”
Yongmun nodded “Nae... he seems interested in her.” I shouted “BUT he is 4 years older then her.”
Few looked to me and I spoke more quiet “He is older then her, this is so... iac.”
Raesoo looked to me “Since when are you caring about age”
“Just... I'm sure he is not the right Guy for her.” I said confidence. And Yongmun responded smirking “So who is the right Guy for her?”
I looked down and pocked with the fork in my food “I don't know... but not him.”
Raesoo looked to Yongmun “So you think you are the right one?”
I answered shocked and quickly “Of course not me. We are best friends that is the reason why I care so much about her. She is like my.. younger sister. As her Oppa I need to care about her and protect her.”
“Sure.” both said and smirked.
“Yeah....” I said and looked to the entry.
Then the door got open and Juah entered the cafeteria followed by Taehyuk.
She smiled up to him while he said something. She played with her hair and her eyes were bright.
They walked down the cafeteria to the sale counter and bought some food.
After this they sat at our table.
Next to me Juah sat down. In front of her Taehyuk. “Oh I forgot something to drink, do you also like something to drink Juah Babe?” he asked her.
She nodded and smiled “Of course.” he stood up after her answering and walked back to the sale counter.
“What are you doing Juah?” I said. She looked to me “Mwo?”
I nodded “You understood me, why are you dating him?”
She looked just confused to me “What do you mean? I'm not dating him. He is nice and asked me out to eat lunch together. He is teaching me English. Gosh his English is so good.”
“Yeah.. of course.” I said cross.
Juah was a bit confused “Ehm... Changjo... happened something? You seem angry...”
I looked to her “He is no good contact for you. I will teach you English.” She was still confused “Ehm.. no? Changjo.. you know you are not good in English.” She smiled.
“Yeah... of course Juah.” I stood up and left the table. First Juah wanted to follow me but Taehyuk came back.
I walked down the hall to my locker I changed the books I needed and stayed for a while to look busy.
Suddenly I listened to the Football team. “Taehyuk found a new girl.” one said.
Another said “She looks innocent... doesn't she?”
The first one said again “She told Taehyuk she never kissed a guy before. So... I guess Taehyuk will steal it.”
I got angrier by every minute they talked.
Another said “Gosh... he is really a player, maybe I should better study English, maybe I also have so many girls.”
They laughed and the one of them said “I thought the girl... how is her name? Right Juah is already in a relationship.”
“Mwo? Who?” another said. The first one said again “Yeah... she is always with a guy. I don't know his name...”
I was upset, damn upset. I banged the door of my locker. They looked to me and I said upset “No I'm just her best friend.”
“Wooooah.” some guys shouted. The first one said “So you will fight with Taehyuk? You will loose”
“NO I will not loose.” I said upset again.
Suddenly Taehyuk and Juah joined us. “What is happen here?” Taehyuk said while he looked to me.
One of his friends said “He will fight against you.” Taehyuk laughed “Mwo? Wae?”
“Haha... he will fight because you have his girl.” One of them said and I looked to Juah and she was just confused. “Yeah , gwenchana. I see you after school little kid. If you really like to do it.”
Then he walked away with Juah. While they walked she always looked back to me. His face full of confusion.
I walked to class and met there Raesoo and Yongmun. He smirked “I heard you will fight against Taehyuk... what do you thought about it Stupid Kid? You don't really think you will win! He is even 3 years older, and well trained. Give up. You can't win this.”
I looked to him “I need to try. He wants to kiss Juah.” Raesoo looked to me “What is wrong with that?”
I looked to her upset “Her first kiss should belongs someone she likes and he also likes her. Not a jerk for who this is just a game.”
Raesoo just looked worried to me “Juah knows what she does. You should stop care so much about her.” 

I hope u like ... this first part.. of the dream ^^