I love you :'3

Reunited

Juah...” I said slight. Then I sat back on the bed and Juah said nothing but suddenly her hands slid from my shoulders down my body. Then she hugged my shoulder back and lay her head on my shoulders. “We can stay forever in California... we don't need to fly back..”
Then she turned my head and kissed me deeply. I turned and replied the kiss while pushing her down onto the bed. She smirked but I said “We can't stay here forever...”
She just chuckled and pulled me closer to her for a passionate kiss. After a while I looked up to her and pulled down her pantie. She just watched me smirking and pushed down on the bed. “I will be yours tonight Mr. Choi Jonghyun” she whispered into my ear.

~Juah's view... again... ~

My eyes got tired up because I felt someone on my neck. I wanted to ask what Changjo was doing but a slight moan came from my mouth and I turned to him. He was already up “Did you sleep well?”
I grabbed the blanket to cover me a bit myself. I smiled into his face “Good Morning” he smiled to me soft and wiped hair from my face “Are you feel okay? I mean.. the last night. What does it mean?” his face was a bit confused.
“We... I... I have no idea Changjo..” I touched his chest “If we are back in Korea... maybe we shouldn't say something. We should keep it secretly... and go on.”
He was a bit surprised “Mwo? Are you serious?” I looked to him up “Nae... it felt good.. last night. But...” he broke me in serious “...you like L.Joe.. I know”
I didn't say something... instead I bit my lips and touched his chest again.
So I started “Eunmi... shouldn't know about this... she might gets hurt...” I wanted to keep on but Changjo bowed to me and kissed me on my talking mouth. I looked to him up and he just said “We will see if we are back... we shouldn't... talk about it right now. It's the wrong place.. I'm going to make breakfast for you” he smiled and stood up. I watched his himself walking to the door. Before he left the room he said “Please put on some clothes... we shouldn't walk here around” and grabbed a boxer and left the room.
I bit my lip and quickly stood up. I grabbed one of his shirt and pulled over me to follow him quickly.

You are so handsome...” I chuckled while Changjo was siting in his seat in the plane on the way back to Korea. He looked to me and smiled “Yeah I am” we laughed and I hit his chest “Babo..”
Then he bowed to me and kissed me gentle. “You can call me every time babo if I'm your Babo” I poked into his cheek “Yeah you're my Babo” and he smirked.
I grabbed his hand and played with his fingers “What is the first thing we will do?”
He looked to me “I don't know.. but I asked CAP hyung to drive us home. I hope it's okay..”
“Yeah it's okay” I smiled.

We walked to grab our luggage and we hold hands but I looked down to our hands then into his face “We shouldn't keep on... Oppa might see us”
He looked down on my hands and let go “Yeah sure.. you're right” he smiled and hugged me. “Let's go..”
We walked site by site out of the entrance hall and looked around. Suddenly someone touched my shoulder “I waited for you guys..” I turned my head to the voice and my eyes got widely “L.Joe Oppa..”
Changjo was also surprised “I thought CAP hyung would meet us..” L.Joe shook his head “No he asked me because he was tired... So I am here.. you don't seem happy Juah..” he looked a bit sad to me but I smiled “I'm happy.. I'm just confused you would have time to meet us here..”
He touched my cheek and kissed me gentle “Of course I have time to see you...” I looked to Changjo but he didn't face us and I said quickly “We should finally drive”
L.Joe nodded while grabbing my luggage “Gwenchana” and he grabbed my hand. Changjo said nothing while the while drive. It was awkward and silent in the car. I looked into the side mirror and saw Changjo.. I starred at him and he looked outside the window the whole time. I felt bad.

What would you like to do Juah?” L.Joe asked while we entered the park garage for TOPmedia building. Changjo got out of the car quickly and opened the cargo bay. He grabbed his luggage and left the into the building.
My view followed him and suddenly L.Joe hugged me back while I got out of the car. His head lay on my shoulder “So? We... could... have a special night.” I looked to him “No.. I'm not in mood sorry” I bit my lip and he said “It's okay... shall I drive you home?”
I just shook my head “No... go to the others. I'm sure you have to practice. Andy might get mad... I go home” I kissed his cheek and grabbed my bag.
He wanted to kiss me deeply but I was quicker and walked outside the building.

I knocked on Teen Top's dorm and Changjo opened the door. He seemed surprised “You didn't call me.. the last days.” he turned and walked into the floor. I followed him “Changjo.. don't be mad. L.Joe was always around me and I had to think first about California...” I bit my lip but Changjo faced me shortly “L.Joe is in his room...” then he walked into his own one. First I wanted to follow him but L.Joe came from his “Oh Juah you arrived”
I faced him “Yeah... let's go into your room.”
He grabbed my hand I followed him while watching to Changjo's door. “Changjo.. is mad the last days.. do you maybe know why?” L.Joe chuckled. I faced him “I don't know what.. happened. Maybe I should talk to him.”
L.Joe kissed me deeply and said then “No... maybe later do this but not now. Now it's out time... you were the last days really absent.” He pulled me on his lap and started to kiss my shoulder and neck.
“Babo... Changjo doesn't seem happy. I should do something” I said while watching the door. L.Joe stood up and I dropped on the ground then he went to the door and opened “If you better want stay with him now, go. I won't stop you.”
I just looked to him “This hurt.” but he looked down to me and I sat down on his bed. But he just stood at the door and waited for my going. So I stood up and walked to the door. I closed the door and grabbed L.Joe's hands. But he didn't face me so I started “I'm sorry if I hurt you with that.. let's go to your bed, okay? But I'm really tired.”
Suddenly he started to laugh “Yeah sure... Juah you have to decide.. him or me.” I just looked confused to him “If I wouldn't love you .. I wouldn't stay here..” I walked to his bed and faced him “so. Will you follow me now?”
He banged the door and walked to me over. I grabbed a shirt of him and changed my clothing. He hugged me back but I pushed him quickly away. Then I walked under his blanket and turned with back site to him.
He also lay next to me and hugged me back. I grabbed his hand but nobody of us said something till I fell asleep.

I woke up really early, L.Joe was still sleeping so I got up and left his room. I looked around and I saw CAP still playing in the living room. I walked into the bath room.
If I came out CAP was walking into his room and I chuckled. He yawned hard so I entered the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl, milk, cereals and a spoon. I sat down and ate it.
I didn't take seat for long till Changjo came into the room. He faced me and just stood there “Oh you were here this night.” and walked to the fridge.
I looked down on my breakfast and just said “I didn't.. have it with him if you think this.” He grabbed a bowl and a spoon and sat in front of me “First you told me.. you love me and in California was everything perfect but here? We are back and you act weird.. so different.”
I looked up to him “It's... it's so totally different in here. I don't know... I met Eunmi in the mall and she was so happy.. excited. She asked everything about your suit... her eyes were bright...” but Changjo broke me in with a kiss. If he finished I looked up to him stunned and he said “stop talking about others.”
“Changjo.. I..”I said but Chunji entered the room so Changjo stood up quickly and left.

It's again more like a ... little... chapter.. here again little question for you.. please answer <3

1. which situation would you like to have next ?

2. how should Juah act in front of Eunmi ?

3. is L.Joe overreacting?

4. excited for Teen Top Comeback? 
OMFC, I'm so exciting for the Comeback <3