see u at ur wedding day...

Reunited

We detached ourselves from each other. “Why did you do that?” I whispered.
He smiled hopefully “Please I will leave her for you...you just need to tell me.”
I just hugged him “Choi Jonghyun... I can't doing that to you. You really want to marry her, if not you hadn't ask her. So … congratulation..”
He grabbed my hand “But... the kiss...”
I wrested away “You kissed me. Few years ago, same on this party, in front of L.Joe and now. Don't do that to me again... I won't loose Joe.”
“Juah...” he grabbed both of my hands “... Just one word...”
“I can only repeat what I already said … Congratulation.” then I quickly went to the waitress “May I can.. pay ?” she nodded and I turned my head to Changjo. My eyes full of tears “May you tell the others I'm going to the toilet?”
He just looked down and I followed the waitress.

In the toilet I sat for a while on the ground and suddenly the door got open. It was Raesoo. She sat next to me and starred at a well “I saw the kiss... don't worry. I didn't tell someone.”
I looked to her “Why is he always doing this to me?”
She smiled “Chin up! Wipe your tears and we are going back. They are already wondering where you are.”
She started to wipe my tears from my cheek and I followed her “Gomawo..” I smiled weak.
We stood up and I looked into the mirror “I lost L.Joe cause him...”
“Nae... maybe you are going to say sorry and come back? You can't stay alone in America...” she suddenly said.
I looked to her “No... if I would be in a relationship with L.Joe again I would see Changjo everyday I would see Eunmi the same. Maybe I would go to their wedding and then telling him not to marry her”
“Juah..” she said and we walked back.
I sat next to Changjo and he looked to me “Are you okay?” I smiled to him “Of course why not?” “Just.. okay I'm glad you are okay. May we talk later?” he asked.
I looked to Eunmi, she knew nothing, then I looked to Joe “No we can't... I'm not alone here...”
Raesoo looked to Yongmun and nodded “Don't worry Juah, we will care about Joe.. just go and talk to Changjo.” I looked daring to her and I was confused.
“Daebak.. I will meet you at 8 pm in the park.” he smiled.
“We have to go...” I looked to Joe and stood up. He followed me.
The others also stood up and while Yongmun and Changjo were paying Eunmi suddenly hugged me. “Juah... I know it's a question which I maybe shouldn't ask you. But you are the best friend of Changjo... and he misses and so you are also my friend... would you like to be my bridesmaid?”
I looked shocked to Raesoo “uhm... this is surprisingly..” she nodded “I know... but I'm sure Changjo would be glad and I really want that you celebrate this wonderful day with us.”
“Yeah... sure. I'm glad that you asked me.” I smiled weak and she hugged me again “I'm so happy you said yes. This are good news. Gosh... I will call you then if we start to plan.”
I nodded kind “Nae.. call me.” Then Changjo came and he left with Eunmi.
Yongmun grabbed Joe and talked a bit with him so I had time to talk with Raesoo. “She is such a surprisingly person...” Raesoo said. I looked to her “Nae... I should tell I can't right?”
Raesoo nodded “Maybe it's better to show Changjo that you can really forget him. If you see him on his big time.. and it will be a long time since they finally can.”

Someone rang the bell and I walked to the door. Changjo was there “Annyeong Juah...”
I just nodded “We can go now...” “Yeah...” Changjo said. We walked around for a while and we didn't talk. So I finally started “Changjo... why are we here?”
He stopped and looked around “... Juah... why don't you just say one word? I thought I could forget you if I marry her. But then really in every dream even if I just close my eyes I see you. So someone like god wants to tell me it's wrong to marry Eunmi even I love her. I think I love you more. Please... I told you so many times that I will leave her if you want. Tell me that..”
“I can't Changjo... I can't tell you that. You asked her to marry you. She is excited stand next to you at the altar. And...” I said and he wanted to approach me “And what?”
His face came closer “I'm one of her bridesmaid.” Changjo's face got quickly away from mine “MWO?”
“She asked me... and I said yes.” I said weak. Changjo sat down on the ground and I just next to him “Why ? Why did you do this?”
I couldn't look to him “She asked me. And you love her right? I am your best friend... no I was your best friend and you asked me once if I would be at your big day at your side. Now I'm here and I will be here if you are in front of the altar looking to the door and waiting for Eunmi. She will wear an arresting dress and she will looks great. Then your song plays and she enters the church. She will smile brightly to you and your view stays at her. Only at her and you will forget me. She will be the happiest girl in this day and you will be the happiest guy.” I grabbed his hands and kept on “Then I see you don't can think just even once at me and I will go. I will leave you this day in knowledge you are happy so I can be happy too... this is great, isn't it?” Suddenly tears crossed my eyes. “Please be happy...”
“Juah...” Changjo said again. “Why are you always saying my name?” I thought and suddenly my phone rang. I grabbed it “Yeah?”
It was Raesoo “We will go with Joe to the cinema so don't wonder if you come back home.” I whined “Okay...”
Raesoo just said “Don't cry...” “Nae I won't... I will stop.. Have fun there.” and I took off.
“I will go now Changjo... if you don't have something to say...” I said and stood up.
He also stood up “I will you walk you home...” We walked next to next “What if... I will be not happy? What if I just want you?”
I looked down “Don't say such things. Because of you I lost L.Joe.”
“When you will forget this? You can't tell me you really loved this little kid?” He said cold.
Before we reached my home I said “He was the once with I can forget you...” Suddenly I got a SMS from my mother “Your father and me are going to buy new furniture.”
We reached finally my home “Are you finished?” I asked but he shook his head “May I come in.. for a coffee?”
I nodded “Of course.” I walked into the kitchen and Changjo quickly followed me. “What will happen if I break up with Eunmi?” I looked to him “I would go back to California and you would ask Eunmi for forgiveness.”
I put the filter bag into the coffee machine. I turned “Changjo don't be childish... you love Eunmi not me.. you just think you love me but you forgot me the years before... Where were you if I tried to call you if I cried because I felt lonely in California? You were with Eunmi.. you didn't just call me once. So now you are here. You claimed that I broke up with L.Joe and now you are here like the time before and I stand in front of breaking up with Joe. Not because I will leave him for you not , I prefer to break up with him because it's not fair... that I cheat on him with you. You kissed me,... because of you I cheated again.”
I turned back to the machine and put coffee and water into it. “Thank you... you ruin my life again.”
“Juah... if you left. I thought our friendship would break up...” he started but I broke him up “Don't say something. You might hurt me.... really I could already cry now..”
“Don't cry Juah... I know it was wrong not to call you once. But I was young and I missed you and then I met Eunmi... and she fascinated me and she kissed me and...” he said “Stop telling Changjo. I won't listen to it.”
“We need to talk...” he said and I turned again “Why do we need a talk?”
“Because I love you... Juah. I want to spend my time with you. If you don't like I would really marry Eunmi... the only point I wouldn't do it … are you. Just one word Juah..” I grabbed both coffees and put them on the table. Then I grabbed whipped cream and put them on my one.
I loved this combination.
“You still love whipped cream...” Changjo said and smiled. I nodded “Nae... just drink your coffee and please go then... okay?”
“Are you sure you want to be bridesmaid? I mean I would understand if not.” he said.
I nodded “I promised you... it was years ago.. but I will be.”
He nodded and we drank the coffee. Nobody of us said something. It felt awkward.
“I should go...” suddenly Changjo said and I walked him to the door. “Juah... actually I want to ask you again... leave Joe for you. And I finally leave Eunmi.. but I guess you would tell me how crazy I actually am. And you would say again I would be a good couple with Eunmi … but..”
I looked up “But...?”
He looked to the opened door and closed it. Then he walked back to me. “I love you... please don't forget this. Don't forget things like our first kiss...”
“No.. I will not forget...” I said weak.
Changjo pressed me against the wall and kissed me. If he kissed me I had another feeling of butterflies in my belly. But I pushed him away “What are you doing...”
He just smirked “So... this would be the last time.. right?” he grabbed my hand and walked with me into my room. “But... Changjo this is wrong.” He closed the door behind me and put his hand into my neck. Then he kissed deeply.
But this time, as stupid as I am, I replied the kiss.
Changjo really smirked. “Thank you...”
“We shouldn't keep on Changjo... what about Joe comes into the room?” I asked.
Changjo grabbed my hand and walked to my bed and sat down “Then god tells us he wants you and me in a relationship. Joe would break up and I will break up with Eunmi...”
I stopped and shook my head “We can't risk this.”
He smirked and pulled my waist to him “We can. We should do that... we should try it.”
He kissed my neck. I wrested away so he hugged me back “Just today... Just one kiss... or few kisses. I don't know... we should do that till we feel guilty.”
I turned and this time I kissed him “okay..” Changjo replied it but then it happened. The door got open... we looked to the door and there stood Raesoo. “Changjo you should go... god doesn't like us.” He looked to Raesoo and back to me “But...”
I looked down “He wants nobody gets hurts... I see you … at your wedding day.”

Enjoy this chapter ^^''