Changjo

Reunited

Eunmi was going to change her clothing while I already sat with Juah at the table. “Damn, what are you doing here Juah?” I asked.
“Eunmi invited me so here I am.” Juah just replied while looking at her plate. “You won't tell me today the word?” I asked and looked to the door in hope Eunmi wouldn't come in.
“No, I'm just here because Eunmi told me you would miss me and that you have something to say.... tell me what..” Juah didn't look once in my eyes. “I don't know what she means. Is Joe also here?” I was curious about it but Juah shook her head “No... we have less contact.”
“Oh wae?” I was happy about this but it felt weird also. I wasn't to be guilty that all the relationships break up.
At this moment Eunmi came into the room followed by Raesoo and Yongmun. They smiled and Yongmun shouted “HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONGHYUN-AH” then they saw Juah and Raesoo just said “Oh.. annyeong.” She nodded kind. “Annyeong Raesoo. Yongmun.”
Eunmi grabbed some more plates “So finally we can eat.. I hope you are all hungry.”
Then she brought the food to the table and sat next tome “Noona... you hadn't to do this all.” I kissed her cheek. “Of course I had. I love to do things for you.” she grabbed my hand and I felt even worst “Then you had to wake me up in your dress” I smirked but I felt quickly it was a worse idea. “Noona.. may I ask you outside?”
She nodded and we stood up and walked into my room “Is something wrong?” “Noona... tell them they have to go? I thought you don't like Raesoo and Yongmun. And weren't you jealous because of Juah?” I said.
“Changjo... it's. Raesoo and Yongmun are your friends so I have to become also friends with them. I really want this... and Juah. Tell her you feel sorry.” she looked a bit sad.
I sat down on the bed and dragged her on my lap “Noona. You really don't need to do this. I prefer you in this Marilyn dress while you sing for be happy birthday and we will go intimate... you know?” I kissed her shoulder.
“Changjo... there are some friends waiting we can't stay in your room.” she fondled my cheek. “Then tell them we have something to do.” I smirked but she shook her head “We can't ...”
I fondled her belly and kissed her deeply “Really?” “Babo... don' try assure me.” she stood up.
But dragged her back on me “Later?” and she nodded.
We went back to the others. They didn't talk and Eunmi stood again up and walked to the bathroom “What is here going on?” I said.
“Tell Eunmi you kissed Juah... more then just once.” Raesoo looked strict to me.
“No I will not... I already talked about this with Juah. Raesoo .. it's not your problem.” I said and looked back to Juah. She didn't smile just once.
“What are you saying Juah? Do you want I'm going to Eunmi and telling her finally? Will you stay here?”
Juah looked to me and then to Raesoo “Nobody is telling Eunmi something and I will go back... actually I'm not here because of you. Eunmi... she will tell you later why I am here... stop asking. Stop telling he should tell Eunmi... Eunmi would break up.” She looked to me sad “and I don't want you being sad. She is a good girl.”
“but Juah..” Raesoo said and Juah looked quickly to her “No. No Raesoo don't say something... this hurts enough.”
She stood suddenly up “Tell Eunmi I will meet her later. I'm tired I should go now.” then she walked to the door but I didn't follow her “Daebak Raesoo. You did it again really good.”
“Mwo? Me? Eunmi should know that..” Raesoo said and suddenly Eunmi entered the room “What should I know?”
I looked angry to Raesoo and dragged Eunmi on my lap “That I love you.” she kissed me soft “I know that... but where is Juah?”
I fondled her back “Juah said she is tired and wants to take some sleep so is she gone now. But she will meet you later...” Eunmi nodded and we kept on eating. She smiled the whole time to me and after a while finally Raesoo and Yongmun said good bye.

I helped Eunmi with cleaning the dishes and I looked to Eunmi “What about we are going to keep on the thing before?”
She smirked “If you like to do this.” I put down the plate and raised Noona back on the table. Again.
I kissed her deeply and lifted her dress up. She smirked “We shouldn't do that here on the table...” I looked short up “Of course we should..” then I smirked and kissed her again.
But suddenly a girl said “No you shouldn't” I looked to the girl “Jiae... you are boring.”
Jiae smirked “I want to eat here but I can watch you.. telling you what you could do better.” Eunmi laughed “Changjo let's go... we should go into your room... I have to tell you something.”
I grabbed her hand “Gwenchana... Noonas you are devil.” but both laughed.
Before we could only reach my room my parents came home. “Noona.. I wished we could spend time alone... what about your room?”
She shook her head “No.. we have family. What.. about... your dorm?” I smirked “We should try.” I kissed her cheek.

We finally reached the dorm. “Juah told me you want to tell me something?” I said.
“Oh.. yeah. Actually I wanted to say you this tonight. But... maybe I should tell you now. Okay... Changjo please sit down.” she smirked. We walked into the living room and I sat down “Yeah okay.”
She sat next to me “Changjo... Juah is not only here because your birthday.. she is here because I asked her to help me with planing the wedding. I want to marry you in a half year.. I know it's a short time so I need her help for planning all. She will go with you to California there is a great smoking store... and she will going with me tomorrow to the wedding dress store and later she will me help with other things..”
“Oh.. this is surprisingly..” I just said. Her smile got weak and I said quickly “This is awesome. Gosh... I can't believe it.. we are going to marry.” Before she could say something I kissed her. She lay down and dragged me on her “I'm glad that you are happy... so and when you and her are in California you can talk about your friendship..”
“Noona... don't you want to come with us to California?” I asked her but she shook her head “No,... I would just disturb you while your .. talk.”
I just kissed her. Actually I was afraid of being alone.. with Juah.
Eunmi replied the kiss and suddenly a guy said “Uuiiwegh. Not in our living room.”
I looked up from her “Hyung.... Aish. Can't we have few minutes without someone?” Niel stood there. I sat back and looked annoyed to him.
Suddenly the others members joined us. They were really loud “Saengil CHUKA HAMNIDA – SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA- SARANGHANEUN JONGHYUN-AH. SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA.” I was annoyed of them but smiled. “Gomawo Hyungs and Ricky” Then Ricky showed me the cake. On it stood “The little real manly maknae Changjo-ah.” Then Ricky gave everyone a spoon. I fed Eunmi but I didn't eat some. Then Eunmi asked me to eat also some but I just shook my head. Then she took a big spoon of cake and I just laughed. But she kissed me suddenly. She smirked “You should eat better.” I ate the cake which she pressed into my mouth and said “Nappeun yeoja chinguah. Don't do that again... I don't like cake.”
She smirked “You like it... and of course you like it in this kind.” I shook my head “I would prefer you … in the stye of in the morning.”
Chunji said “Not while we eating kids.” and I smirked dirty to him “You are just jealous Hyung.” L.Joe ate just some and left quickly.
Chunji's sight was strict and I stood up then I walked to L.Joe. “Hyung I need finally talk you.” He turned. “Mwo?”
“Jeongmal mianhee... actually.. I didn't want to be like this.. to you. Sorry that I kissed her in front of you and then the thing with Eunmi Noona... we should act better like friends. I'm going to marry so and you are with the other hyungs my witnesses. So... everything okay?”
He just looked to me and turned again and wanted to go. But I grabbed his arm “Don't leave.”
“Let me go Changjo. I can't just say everything is okay. If Eunmi would know … but I'm not going to tell her. I will give you not this win.” he said daring.
Noona came into the floor “Changjo what are you doing here?”
“Nothing Noona... Let's go back to the others.” I said while I looked to L.Joe who left for his room.
Eunmi and me walked back into the living room.
Ricky smirked “We will go now.. don't forget to eat your cake.” There were some pieces left and Noona grabbed them “Let's go into your room.”
We sat on my bed and I kept on feeding her but she stopped “Changjo-ah. You also need to eat some cake, it's yours!”
I shook my head “But I don't like cakes...” she smirked “Of course you do...” she grabbed a spoon and started to pressed me some cake into the mouth.
But then I tried to kiss her but she turned her head “No hajima.” she turned and smirked “You need to gain weight.. I'm worried.”
I shook my head “I'm going later to practice. So... what will we do tonight?”
She smirked “We have a party here... then we are going to dance the whole night.” “Noona... we are not staying together? Next to next?” I said.
She smirked “We have now time.” She looked to the door “They will not disturb us.”
“Noona... please don't let me go alone to California... I want you have with me if I look for the smoking suit.” I kissed her and took off my shirt.
And opened her dress.
She helped me with my trousers “No you will go alone. I'm sure you can become closer. Changjo... do that for you and if you don't like to do it for you do it for me...”
“But Noona...” I said.
She lay her finger on my lips. “No. Not Noona. Do that because you need a suit and I will stay in Korea. My parents won't allow me to fly with you. So we could be alone and do dirty things..”
I smirked “So they don't know you can sing like Marilyn Monroe? Aish... I guess they wouldn't be happy if you are going to sleep with Mr. President.”
She shook her head “No they don't... and don't tell someone.. it's our little secret Mr. President. Our naughty secret.” My face approached her and I kissed her soft “What about a performance? A singing performance? It's my birthday.. you need to sing it again for me Noona.”
“Happy Birthday... to yoouuuu~ Happy Birthday. To youuu. Happy Birthday...” she fondled my chest with her right forefinger “... Mr. President. Happy Birthday to you.” she sang really pretty and I suddenly said “Your eyes are beautiful.” I looked deep into them and kissed then her neck. “Where want you to have our honeymoon?”
“Uhm.. I don't know.. where would you like to spend them?” Eunmi asked. “I don't know I'm asking you.” I smiled.
“Okay... what about we are doing a trip? We start in Busan and then to Jeju-do. After this we are flying to Japan and then I don't know.. where would you like to stay?” She smirked.
“I heard Hawaii should be awesome... a pretty beach.” I smirked back. Then Eunmi said “We should stay only in Hawaii... I don't know... the other places are too boring. And I guess we will do one thing...”
I bowed over her and approached my face to hers. “I love you Eunmi...”
I kissed her soft and then deeply.
“Uhm... Jiae said I would find you...Aaaaaah” a girl said. “Don't tell me..”I whispered and lay back next to Eunmi.
Then I looked to the door. Juah stood there turned “I'm sorry I didn't know... Jiae told me I would find you here Eunmi Oennie.”  

 

What to say? ..uhm comments like everytime <3 I know.. it's an.. useless chapter.. next time I do better <3 And now a bit Changjo :'3