Just short update ;D please answer question.

Reunited

Oh.. this surprise me...” I said. She just looked down “I'm sorry... I shouldn't do that again..” then she looked up and smiled weak “This... suit.. looks good.” then she wanted to go but I grabbed her hand “Does this mean you want me? You want me staying with you?” She touched my hand “I won't answer this Changjo... We are here to look for your wedding suit.”
“Juah...” but she shook her head quickly “No Changjo... I will walk out of this cabinet and then we will act like nothing happened.”
“No Juah,... I will call Eunmi right now.. I'm going to tell her that we can't marry... that I love you...” I said excited but she looked sad, worried and finally responded “If I would do that,.... a lot of people hates me. I also have to think about L.Joe I forgot... him. I'm such a bad person... I just forgot him..”
I hugged her tightly while she whined a bit “Don't be like this.. Juah. It's okay... I forgot her too. Easilier as I tried to forget you. We can't forget each other we should accept it.” “No we should... we should try till we forget each other... damn...” Juah said and left the cabinet. I wanted to follow her but the clerk came “Do you like this suit?” I looked to her “I will take the 8th one... I think. This was the best” she looked to me and nodded. I looked outside but Juah wasn't there.
I changed my clothes and ran out. She stood they and leaned against a wall. I walked to her over but she watched just the cars then she whispered “I promised him not to kiss you... he told me he trusts me...”
I faced her but she still watched the cars driving over her. “Juah... it's not your fault. It's mine... I will not tell someone if we are going back to Seoul... I guess you really prefers L.Joe over me.” She just slightly nodded. “Okay... we should go home..” But she didn't move so I grabbed her hand to force her. “Juah followe me.” she looked to me up and then to our hands. I lay my arm around her “You need some sleep Juah”
She just faced me “Yeah I guess so..” We walked really slow. I looked around in hope to find the right way home.

I walked into the kitchen to make some tea while I looked worried to her. She sat in the living room and watched the wall. I grabbed the finished tea and walked to her. “Here your tea...” I smiled and put the two glasses on the table.
She just nodded and watched the wall. “I should change the wall color...” Juah suddenly said. I looked to her “If you like...”.
She looked still to the wall and nodded “Yeah.. we are going to a building center. I need it now..” she stood quickly up and ignored her tea. She walked into her room and grabbed a back then she faced me “Will you go with me?”
I nodded and she grabbed my hand and we put on shoes.
She ran to her car and we drove to the building center. She looked around for the perfect color. Then she suddenly grabbed a light blue color. This color wasn't really pretty.
She pushed me the 5 liters of color into my hand and we walked to the cash box but then she ran back to the colors. I followed her quickly and she nodded “We should take this green.. it's L.joe's favorite color” I put the colors back down and grabbed the green which she liked.
Then she ran somewhere to grab some other stuff.
We finally paid the stuff and walked back to the car. But she suddenly said again “I forgot something.. I need to go back inside.” she wanted to run but I grabbed her arm and she turned around “Changjo... I need to go back inside.”
I pulled her waist closer to me “Stop doing something and think for a while.” I approached my face to hers “You are sad it's okay, but don't fool around like this” then I kissed her and she touched my cheek.
She whispered “You are going to marry Eunmi..” she said but not faced me. I hugged her tightly.
Her head lay against my chest but she said nothing. “We should drive home...” she finally said.

In her living room she started to open the green color and painted at the wall.
I sat at the couch and watched her. She wasn't really good at it and after a while suddenly I heard someone whining.
I walked over to her and she didn't face me so I hugged her. “What happened?”
Her legs got weak so we sat down on the ground. Then she suddenly really started to cry. “What happened Juah?” I said again but Juah whined suddenly “I'm a liar.. I'm a stupid little liar..”
Then she faced me “I'm lieing to all of you... L.Joe... Eunmi... you..”
“Me?” I was a bit surprised. She nodded and faced me “I didn't sleep with L.Joe.. I slept with nobod.”
“But you... told me” I whispered and she shook her head “I lied because I was angry to you...”
I hugged her, actually I was smiling. Bright smiling. I hugged her really tightly but said nothing. We stayed there for a while “Are you tired? We should go to bed.”
“Nae... may I sleep tonight with you? I won't stay alone Changjo..” she said nodding and I grabbed her hand to drag her into my room.
She sat quickly down on the bed and watched me. “I will... take your clothes from your room” I said. But she suddenly stood up and walked to my bag. She pulled out a shirt and pulled her own off. Then her trousers and I turned quickly “Juah... what are you doing there?”
She said “I'm changing my clothes” then she approached me and hugged me back “Let's go to bed.” she pulled off my shirt.
I turned and grabbed her hands “I can pull my clothes myself down Juah..” but she ignored me and opened my zip.
I looked to her and pushed her slightly away and she crawled on my bed “Fine.”
I turned and put down my jeans. I walked to her over and lay down on the bed. She quickly crawled next to me under the blanket and hugged me tightly.
I lay my arm around her and she pulled herself closer to me.

Suddenly I chuckled and she looked up “Mwo?” I looked to her “No it's just... it remembered me to a dream.. this situation here.. lieing next to next” I chuckled again.
She looked surprised “You dreamed about me ? What did you dream?” I looked to her “I won't.. I can't tell you this..”
Suddenly she started tickle me “Tell me Oppa..” she poked into my ribs.
“Okay... I dreamed we would … have.. this is too hard for me. I'm sure you know what I mean”
She nodded and I felt something on my members. My eyes opened widely and shocked. But she just smirked and pushed her hand around it.
I wanted to say something but just a moan came from my mouth. But then I can finally say “No.. Juah.”
She looked up “You dreamed about it... so. Let's make your dream come true”
I shook my head “No we can't Juah.. you are just saying this because your are angry you are sad Juah...” suddenly she sat on me and bowed to my ear.
She whispered “Actually you want to be my first one... don't lie. You wanted my first kiss and this too... if not you would leave me and L.Joe in this night alone Changjo” she nibbled at my ear.
I pushed her slightly down from my body “No Juah... actually. You are right.. but this.. No we can't do such things... No Joke.”
She started again to massage my member “Don't be foolish. You want me... and I want you now.”
She smirked and removed her bra. I closed my eyes quickly but she touched just my cheek “Don't close your eyes Babe”
“I have to... I won't see you like this” I wanted to stand up but she grabbed my hand “Don't let me alone”