Where is L.Joe?

Reunited

We walked down towards the restaurant. Suddenly grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers. I said nothing since there isn't something to say. He opened the door when we arrived and entered. We looked around and found Catha and Kevin. We walked over to our table and sat down. Catha greeted us and smiled. Kevin did as well. "We ordered already some drinks for us" Kevin smirked. I laughed gentle "We can't drink much. We fly in the morning." We ate, we drank and talked a lot. But not Changjo. He looked constantly on his phone, pretty nerved. Catha looked over to Changjo "So, how's food?" Changjo looked up and nodded gentle "It's good, very tasty." he smiled. I blinked and Catha looked to me.

In club Changjo just sat around, his drink in his hand and his lips onto the corner of the glass. I bit my lip and walked from the dance floor to the sitting area. I sat beside him and smiled "How are you?" Changjo looked up to me and shrugged "Eunmi is calling me constantly, all time her messages. I actually prefer to go home to bed." I nodded "Alright, let's go. I will just tell my friends goodbye." Changjo got up and drank his drink. 

We grabbed our luggage and leave the plane. We walked down the airport hallway and walked outside. This time Changjo's mother took us from the airport. We got into the car and the mother looked at him then at me "Were the time in California great? Lot of sun?" She asked. Changjo just nodded and avoided her look "What about the suit? Does it fit?" she asked futher. Changjo frowned and looked at her "Yes, the suit is perfect. All worth it." he sighed. I looked away, out of the window. I felt Changjo's mother eyes on me. She started to drive "Eunmi called." she kept on "so your father invited her and her family to dinner tonight." Changjo looked at her "Umma... I can't join it.." he sighed. His mother shook her head "Tell your father not me. It's his idea and I won't say anything for your fast decisions." she looked over me.  Changjo looked back out of the window and sighed. We arrived my home and I got out of the car, Changjo got out of the car as well. He grabbed my luggage and carried it in. "Juah... will you come over later?" I shook my head and suddenly he said "I want you to be at the altar with mit." I blinked fully blushed "Changjo... jebal.." He sighed and just left. 
I walked into my room and lay onto my bed hugging a pillow. I fell asleep. 

When I woke up some hours were gone. Suddenly I got a message from Chunji "L.Joe's stuff is gone." I jumped up "What?" "His room, totally clean, nothing left." he said again. I grabbed my bag "I'm coming." My way was directly to teen top's dorm. I entered and the members were worried in the kitchen. I walked into L.Joe's room but Chunji was right. My phone was already calling L.Joe while I entered the kitchen. Ricky looked up "We tried it already a few times." I bit my lip and sat beside him. "He was in Busan for the weekend..." I looked down "...and he just left this place?" I sighed. Niel looked up when Changjo suddenly entered the dorm "L.Joe is gone?" he asked. We all nodded. Changjo sat beside me and wrapped his arm around me "We will find him..". Our phones rang and suddenly the news app messaged us "L.Joe from Teen Top left the entertainment." All our eyes widen. But nobody said anything. We sat there just for some hours. Thinking.