Jerk... Babo... Oppa

Reunited

I looked at my watch, it became time that Chunji arrived my home. “A good looking guy arrived” my mother came into my room.
I stood quickly up and if we reached the door my father talked with Chunji.
I smiled “annyeong Oppa”
My father said “Oh you are older then Juah? About how many years?”
I did aegyo “Appaaaaaaaaaaa~ don't be like this to him. It was Jonghyun's idea. Not ours.” Then I turned to Chunji “Let's go....”
My father said “Where are you going?”
Chunji answered “We will go to a little pretty restaurant.”
Then my father said “So... how will you get there? With your car? Since when you have your driver license?”
I looked to Chunji “Yeah with his car. And don't worry Appa, he is a good driver, aren't you?”
Chunji just nodded and I left quickly with him.
We sat a while in his car before we drove.
I asked “May we start to drive? We will come late”
Chunji looked worried to me “We can do something else. We don't need to meet them if you don't like.”
I looked to him “Just drive.” I looked outside and Chunji started his car.
We reached after a while of silence the restaurant. We saw Changjo and Eunmi already waiting.
Chunji got out his car and opened for me the door. I smiled thankfully to him and we met Changjo and Eunmi.
Eunmi looked really innocent in her white dress. “You look beautiful with this dress not like school” she said to me. I smiled kind “Thank you.” I wore a dark red dress.
If we sat at our table and Eunmi talked a lot and after a while I got suddenly a message from Kevin >You know Catha has birthday... maybe you would also come the weekend after this one? We want to celebrate her birthday with a big party. I'm sure she would be happy to see you. She misses you and I want to make her this present. You can also take friends with. Oo Kevin<
I smiled. Of course I wanted to fly there.
“What happened Juah?” Eunmi asked with this tone. I looked up “Ah.. nothing. I just got a message from a friend abroad.”
Changjo smiled “Oh what is he writing?”
“He asked if I visit them at the weekend after this.” I replied and Changjo's eyes got bigger “Someone from California?”
I just nodded and Changjo suddenly smirked and pouted “You promised to take me with you.” I looked to him “oh.. yeah.. uhm would you like to go with me?”
Changjo nodded “Of course.. oh gosh this will be so exiting!”
Eunmi just looked to her boyfriend that she couldn't believe him.
I smiled awkwardly “great..”
Eunmi looked to him “So...” Changjo just looked to her “So?”
Eunmi looked then angry to me “I'm tired... we should drive home, shouldn't we Changjo..” Changjo looked at his watch “Yeah you are right...” It's 11pm.

Chunji and me sat in his car “It was wrong to come here..” Finally Chunji said.
I looked to him “Why? It was fun..” Chunji laughed “You are lieing..”
I just nodded “yeah.. I do.. just … drive me home.”
In front of my apartment building I asked “Would you... like to drink something or watch a movie?”
He just looked surprised to me “Oh... yeah of course.” I smiled thankfully.
In my room he looked at my wall “Oh this are great pictures.. are they from California?” I nodded “Nae... a friend of us really liked to run around with his camera.”
Then he looked around and saw on my door some pictures of Idols and Stars.
“Oh you like Seungri of Big Bang?” I laughed “yeah...”
Chunji smirked and then he sat back to me on my bed.
After a long talk Chunji also went home so I got ready for bed time.


 

~Falshback-Dream~

Juah.. we need to tell you something” my mother said while we sat at table and ate dinner. I looked up to her “Nae?”
My father looked worried to my mother and kept on “We will move...”
I smiled “But.. Changjo Oppa can visit us?”
My mother shook her head “No he can't... your father has new work in California...”
I got shocked. It was so far away. And then my mother said “We will move already next week....”
I stood up and ran into my room. The only thing I wanted to is crying.
I cried for the whole evening.
Then I falled asleep. I was tired and dreamed of Changjo. At this time I loved Changjo... he was for my best friend and my Seoulmate, and I really loved him. A year ago I looked him for the first time really long deep into the eyes and I falled for him. The first time I really felt what I feel for him. Actually I loved him since kindergarten. He protected me because the bigger boys came always to me, but I didn't like them. They seemed too ert. But Changjo he came to me and told them they would fight if they don't let me go.
Of course Changjo lost at the first fight. So he and me sat at a bench and I wiped his blood away with my shirt.
Then he touched my shirt and said “But now... there is my blood on you. Don't do that again.”
I just looked worried to him and kept on “Babo.” I just said. He looked up “Wae?”
I was still worried “You shouldn't fight for me.. Babo Oppa.”
Changjo smiled to me “I will always protect you.”
This was actually one of the days I felt one day we could become close. Close like parents are close.
Suddenly my phone rang and I woke up. I got a message from Changjo >Juah I need to tell you something.. please come to our secret place. Changjo Oppa<
I looked at the clock. It was already the next day.
I got ready quickly and left without eating. Still sad cause the last dinner.
But if I saw Changjo I just could smile. He was the thing which made me happy whatever happened.
Changjo also smiled “You came... I'm so happy about it.. Let's sit down.” He grabbed my hand like he never did before.
I was confused and looked up to him “You...wrote... you need to tell me something?”
Changjo nodded happy “Nae... “ but he didn't keep on so I said “Yeah.. so?”
Changjo looked to me and his left hand touched my right cheek “Maybe.. it's a bit late to tell you that... but I wanted to wait till I'm 100% sure and I have the feeling for the right moment... and... I... urgh. Actually I don't know how to start so.. in the last years,.. since we met first time we were always together. If I felt damn not good you were there for me. And I love you... I love you since a real long while. Would you be my girlfriend? Would you like to date me in other kind? Not just going to cinema we will go to the cinema like a couple... and have these cute couple rings.. and..”
I suddenly cried. Finally... and I couldn't enjoy it.
Changjo looked shocked and a bit hurt “Why are you crying? Tell me not because of the things I said... gosh. We are friends... like siblings. Sorry it was wrong to ask you this.” He turned his face and hugged me.
But I said “No... not this. I waited for a long time you tell me things like this... but... I will move...”
Changjo smiled “That can't be a problem.. we can visit each other.”
I shook my head “I will move to California.” Changjo's eyes got bigger. “No you are kidding me...”
but I just shook my head. So Changjo said “Then we need to enjoy the time we have.... when will you go?”
I cried once more “Next week.” and Changjo hugged me. He said nothing. Nobody of us knew what to say.
After a while Changjo wiped my tears away and it seemed he also cried a bit. “Let's go,... we need to use the time. What about we will watch a movie tonight at my home?”
I looked to him and nodded “Nae this would be great.”
We walked hand in hand to his home. There we met Jiae and a friend of her. Changjo looked a bit confused. I guessed he never saw this friend before.
Then we walked into his room and he gave me a huge shirt. Then we watched 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant. Changjo knew I loved this movie.
Changjo was the first who slept. This never happened before.
I turned off the TV and lay next to him.
He was so cute if he slept. So... like an Angel.
After a while I also closed my eyes.
In the next morning Changjo sat at his table and wrote something.
I smiled “Good Morning...” Changjo turned “good morning..” “What are you writing?” I asked.
It was a bit awkward between us.
Changjo smiled “The things we have to do before you leave... of course we will keep this list on if you are away. If we visit each other...”
I stood up to view the list “bungee jumping?” I looked weird to Changjo and he nodded. So I laughed.

We did the next days a lot. But no bungee jumping. Our parents didn't allow what Changjo made sad.

The day of my flight approached nearlier and nearlier.
We lay in my bed this time. I lay on his chest and I wanted to ask what now about is.. about our relationship.

On the way to the airport I sat in the car of Changjo's family. Our was full of the things we took with us.
The whole drive he hold my hand. And I lay on his shoulder with my head.
After a while Changjo said “I want to try something new...” I looked up “What do you mean with something new?”
He shook his head “No... it's a stupid idea... just.. forget it.” I looked up to him “No tell me...” I tried with aegyo but nothing worked , he won't tell me.

At the airport we stood a while together in the entrance hall. We couldn't say Bye.
It hurt too much.
My mother said “Juah.. please say good bye now... we have to go..”
I looked sad to her and nodded. So she left us and I looked to Changjo.
I cried a bit and said “I have to go now... Will you visit me?”
Changjo wiped my tears away “Of course I will visit you.” he smiled really pretty. I would miss this smile, I knew this already now.
Changjo smiled “okay... it's stupid .. I know” I looked confused to him .
Then Changjo grabbed my hands and then his face came closer to mine.
He kissed my cheek.
I smiled “This wasn't a stupid idea.” and I hugged him. This made me really happy. Changjo smiled and I turned. After a reached the area where my plane started I could see him. I smiled bright. But then I became sad.

~Flashback-Dream finished~


I woke up and Changjo sat there on a chair “What happened? You cried while sleeping.” I looked to him “Do you remember our last week before I moved?” 
Changjo nodded “Of course... I saw Eunmi for the first time... but why cried you?”

I looked sad to him “Jerk.” 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.. and I hope it's better than the last one ^^'' Fighting!